India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AARTI AND BUA CONFRONTATION

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I was thinking of making this post for some time now, thought I should finally make it...Bua tries all sorts of things to make Aarti suffer the wrath of the Scindhiya family, but most of the times Bua gets bashed by Aarti. But when this happens Aarti does not leave it at that... don't know how I should put it, but then Aarti confronts Bua and later mildly gloats about her victory!! (she did that yesterday! I enjoy it but from the view point of the story...) does anyone feel this... ?? Does any one feel this attitude of hers is going to backfire??? 

Because in this show every action of a doer is shown to have a reaction for the doer (good or bad)... I was just thinking...don't know if what I have written makes sense!!
Cheers!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoyWhoLivedcssudhakholitamaha9TanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00pickachu

TheBoyWhoLived Goldie
TheBoyWhoLived
TheBoyWhoLived

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I kinda get what you've written and kind of agree with you. If I were in her place even I would gloat about this but then Aarti should be a little careful as well. Don't want anything going wrong when she has finally been able to win over her in-laws.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholitalulujjjjLoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
this is exactly why i have this fear about Buaji.. I am not assured of Aarti's subtle victory over buaji because i don't think she is going to take all of it lightly. It's like Buaji is just taking her time for a bigger attack and Aarti is being confrontational on the spot. The call Buaji made when Yash went missing hasn't been cleared yet (to whom and why). Aarti shouldn't really be so confident when it comes to Buaji..
So it seems to me, there may be bigger danger coming and yes, Aarti might be the one to be set on fireOuchOuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhakholitaLoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ya I agree with u coz I too feel the same sometimes...Aarti put all the efforts to bash at Bua and succeeds at that point of time but never seriously think about her and make a perfect sketch to keep Bua silent ever...Hope aarti understands this soon and work on this...until then Bua evil plans always effect Aarti's life !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvLoveforlife

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
i am sure bua will the first one to know that Prashant ( ex husnabd of Aarti) is alive...she can make the entire family go against Aarti again...and Yash could also be in two minds...as aarti had lied to him as welll

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Aarti was confident with her Palak party plan but then she fell flat on her face... Again she is confident of Scindhiya family backing her and she is enjoying her new found confidence... but knowing the Scindhiya family members mentalities, I hope Aarti does not take Bua for granted and fall flat on her face again!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitalulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
yes aarti should be very careful with bua she would take revenge on her no doubt in it esp when her divorce issue is out.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitaLoveforlife

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Agree with u dear. Really arthi must handle bua carefully else she will draw arthi into trouble again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index