Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Abbhas is the best at handling criticism (Page 4)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukd

Originally posted by vaishiksg

Did u actually watch her inteview?? from which angle do u think she is making a hill out of a mole.. she pretty chilled out... you guys need to stop fussing and making an issue about absolutely nothing.. and also Abhaas & Daljeet are two different individuals

See thats what I am saying its is very rare for people to give interviews and defend the characters. Inspite of the fact that she is chilled out it doesnt mean that she needs to make things public and garner sympathy for Anjali
Excuse me she didnt call rangmunch ppl to take her interview... it was them who went to the sets and took their interview.. and also akshay was present there yaar.. i mean dont just interpret anything on your own...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nmyra

I'm sorry I think I missed something...what did DB do?

I mean i have issues with GH being unprofessional and lacking in PR skills but i'm lost on the DB issue...
She had asked for a greater chunk which is a well known fact moreover she is not even wearing a baby bump which is quite absurd and unprofessionalAngry

Even DD had refused to wear that for GSHP...even thiough its absurd nt all comfortable with that.its her choice...
vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

See Daljeet is a sweet lady and it has been said time and again by her co-actors, but she has to accept the truth like Anjali that this show cannot revolve around her

Very true. Daljeet needs to accept that no matter what was promised to her initially, this is NOT DIdi ki Saut. I also found it funny when one month back she wanted fans to send her lots of messages, because that time it was "love mails"... then she goes public and says that the show will focus on the original track and she starts getting "hate mails" which creeps her out. 
It's like... Gimme just compliments no criticism. I agree she is not a villain, yet, but Anjali was behaving like a psycho for getting jealous of her brother's love life Dead Fans are bound to react.

To top it all, if they want us to sympathize with Anjali, which should be through their work on screen, in the story, not by giving interviews. It just shows how bad your work is that it has opposite reactions of what you expected.

Anyway the PH, CVs, actors wants us, the fans, to take it easy as it's just a show, then I ask them to follow the same rule.. relax Daljeet, it's just a show, a few hate mails, I'm sure one week later if the character becomes positive or even a bit stronger, you'll be showered with love mails once again Smile

In the words of great LM uncle "This too shall pass". 
Cheers!

Edited by vellainsaan - 19 July 2012 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Did u actually watch her inteview?? from which angle do u think she is making a hill out of a mole.. she pretty chilled out... you guys need to stop fussing and making an issue about absolutely nothing.. and also Abhaas & Daljeet are two different individuals

See thats what I am saying its is very rare for people to give interviews and defend the characters. Inspite of the fact that she is chilled out it doesnt mean that she needs to make things public and garner sympathy for Anjali
Excuse me she didnt call rangmunch ppl to take her interview... it was them who went to the sets and took their interview.. and also akshay was present there yaar.. i mean dont just interpret anything on your own...Ouch

Guys it better we close this issue here and not make any statements abt anyone..all are correct in their place..why brk our head..we try to get carried away by all stuffs whreas PH and SP are least bothered...chill..else we all will land in mental asylum...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagal-DKS-

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

I actually disagree a bit here. The interview was necessary for one reason -

As Akshay put it so nicely -

BOUNDARIES

Waking up to hundreds of ugly-hate mails every morning can't be nice - So if DB took a stand to try to explain Anji to her fans instead of going on the offence like GH more power to her.

See one clear distinction that needs to be made is that Anjali's character is a shaded character - but basically at the end of the day she's a good person - and idiot maybe - but if being an idiot were illegal ...well...half the world's population would be behind bars.

The point is her character does have facets - Shyam's does not. At least not any that were shown. Which is why his character isn't exactly 'explainable'.
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i am agreeing with the title of ur post...
about DB i am not saying coz i made my view 100 times b4..

Go to top