Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

Did u actually watch her inteview?? from which angle do u think she is making a hill out of a mole.. she pretty chilled out... you guys need to stop fussing and making an issue about absolutely nothing.. and also Abhaas & Daljeet are two different individuals

See thats what I am saying its is very rare for people to give interviews and defend the characters. Inspite of the fact that she is chilled out it doesnt mean that she needs to make things public and garner sympathy for Anjali
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Harshitha

its confirmed news she does not want to sport a baby bump as it hinders her career
i dont know from where the news came but all i know is its quite reliable

What nonsense.. thats absolutely rubbish and so not Daljeet... and you think Ph works under her demands such as this or anyones for that matter...:/
There  might be reason for the baby bump not being shown...
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree ! Abhass is really a gr8 person :)
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nmyra

See this is you misinterpreting me.

What I am saying is they are ALREADY central characters.

Look when you see a movie - there are the Lead pair, then the cozy few characters who build-up the story-line, then the extra's.

Here -

Lead - ASR/KKG

Parallel Leads - Shyam/Anji/Payal

Supporting cast - The rest of them.

You can't just sideline them and say they are all merely supporting cast - Buaji'r role and Anjali's are very different in terms of importance to the script. I think thta is what people forget.

And on another note - I just saw the Interview and found absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. She was very polite and if she is getting hate mail from idiots who cannot differentiate between a character and her - No wonder the IPK cast isn't particularly gushing over their fans.

Totally agree 👏
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rukd

See thats what I am saying its is very rare for people to give interviews and defend the characters. Inspite of the fact that she is chilled out it doesnt mean that she needs to make things public and garner sympathy for Anjali

Excuse me she didnt call rangmunch ppl to take her interview... it was them who went to the sets and took their interview.. and also akshay was present there yaar.. i mean dont just interpret anything on your own...
MeeraHK thumbnail

She had asked for a greater chunk which is a well known fact moreover she is not even wearing a baby bump which is quite absurd and unprofessional😡

Even DD had refused to wear that for GSHP...even thiough its absurd nt all comfortable with that.its her choice...

vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

See Daljeet is a sweet lady and it has been said time and again by her co-actors, but she has to accept the truth like Anjali that this show cannot revolve around her

Very true. Daljeet needs to accept that no matter what was promised to her initially, this is NOT DIdi ki Saut. I also found it funny when one month back she wanted fans to send her lots of messages, because that time it was "love mails"... then she goes public and says that the show will focus on the original track and she starts getting "hate mails" which creeps her out. 
It's like... Gimme just compliments no criticism. I agree she is not a villain, yet, but Anjali was behaving like a psycho for getting jealous of her brother's love life 🤢 Fans are bound to react.

To top it all, if they want us to sympathize with Anjali, which should be through their work on screen, in the story, not by giving interviews. It just shows how bad your work is that it has opposite reactions of what you expected.

Anyway the PH, CVs, actors wants us, the fans, to take it easy as it's just a show, then I ask them to follow the same rule.. relax Daljeet, it's just a show, a few hate mails, I'm sure one week later if the character becomes positive or even a bit stronger, you'll be showered with love mails once again 😊

In the words of great LM uncle "This too shall pass". 
Cheers!
Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

Excuse me she didnt call rangmunch ppl to take her interview... it was them who went to the sets and took their interview.. and also akshay was present there yaar.. i mean dont just interpret anything on your own...

Guys it better we close this issue here and not make any statements abt anyone..all are correct in their place..why brk our head..we try to get carried away by all stuffs whreas PH and SP are least bothered...chill..else we all will land in mental asylum...
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

I actually disagree a bit here. The interview was necessary for one reason -

As Akshay put it so nicely -

BOUNDARIES

Waking up to hundreds of ugly-hate mails every morning can't be nice - So if DB took a stand to try to explain Anji to her fans instead of going on the offence like GH more power to her.

See one clear distinction that needs to be made is that Anjali's character is a shaded character - but basically at the end of the day she's a good person - and idiot maybe - but if being an idiot were illegal ...well...half the world's population would be behind bars.

The point is her character does have facets - Shyam's does not. At least not any that were shown. Which is why his character isn't exactly 'explainable'.
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am agreeing with the title of ur post...
about DB i am not saying coz i made my view 100 times b4..