Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Abbhas is the best at handling criticism (Page 3)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Did u actually watch her inteview?? from which angle do u think she is making a hill out of a mole.. she pretty chilled out... you guys need to stop fussing and making an issue about absolutely nothing.. and also Abhaas & Daljeet are two different individuals

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kernal

Originally posted by rukd

Originally posted by Nmyra

I'm sorry I think I missed something...what did DB do?

I mean i have issues with GH being unprofessional and lacking in PR skills but i'm lost on the DB issue...
She had asked for a greater chunk which is a well known fact moreover she is not even wearing a baby bump which is quite absurd and unprofessionalAngry

I don't think you can blame DB for not wearing a baby bump. The PH should be more realistic about those things. Just because you are upset at DB for asking for a more active role in the show you cannot blame her for things that may not be up to her.

its confirmed news she does not want to sport a baby bump as it hinders her career
i dont know from where the news came but all i know is its quite reliable

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shobha52

before actually watching her interview, I thought exactly like how you're thinking. But then I watched Daljeet's interview. Honestly, she seems pretty chill about the whole thing, but you can't blame her for being sensitive! 
Abhaas and Daljeet are two totally different people. He can take criticism well - not everyone can! Take a look at her interview. She never insulted or badmouthed the fans (which most people would have in her situation). She just asked them to stop with the hate mail. And she acknowledged that atleast viewers are being affected -- at the end of the day, isn't that what shows are all about?
See Daljeet is a sweet lady and it has been said time and again by her co-actors, but she has to accept the truth like Anjali that this show cannot revolve around her
Did she even say that she wants the show to be revolved around her..?
 I wish all the actors quit the show yaar.. sirf Sarun ko rehne do.. people will b happy i guess.. this is the heights.. everything is taken in the wrong way,what ever DB says its for footage, sympathy blah blah, then people expect anji's character to understand and accept few facts.. Hypocrisy at its best...Angry..
Seriuosly and i thought Ipk forum was one of the sorted out forum..

rini_kat

Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

I mean i have issues with GH being unprofessional and lacking in PR skills but i'm lost on the DB issue...
She had asked for a greater chunk which is a well known fact moreover she is not even wearing a baby bump which is quite absurd and unprofessionalAngry

Ahh ...i knew that bit i figured from your post their was more too it.

Well on the greater chunk- honestly I think the CV's should have given Anjali a meatier role ages ago - DB is an excellent actress and she does distress beautifully. The entire concept of the show is about how Arnav is torn between the two most important women in his world, yet till date the CV's have failed to bring out the woman Anjali is as opposed to Anjali as a wife/sister/daughter etc.

The issue everyone has with side-characters as they are referred to is one i don't understand. You have NO story without Anjali - is it so wrong fro her to expect her role to make a little sense and to stop crying over puja thaali's?

As for the baby bump - well i personally don't get that - don't know why she won't wear it - but i will say that in scenes such as the abortion one - DB made me not even think about the fact that she should be showing by now - the controlled dementia was spot on!

From Arnav's POV she has done everything for his DI but most of the sacrifices made by Khushi has been made for Payal, though the story may revovle around Anjali and Payal from leads POV but this cannot make either of them central characters

See this is you misinterpreting me.

What I am saying is they are ALREADY central characters.

Look when you see a movie - there are the Lead pair, then the cozy few characters who build-up the story-line, then the extra's.

Here -

Lead - ASR/KKG

Parallel Leads - Shyam/Anji/Payal

Supporting cast - The rest of them.

You can't just sideline them and say they are all merely supporting cast - Buaji'r role and Anjali's are very different in terms of importance to the script. I think thta is what people forget.

And on another note - I just saw the Interview and found absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. She was very polite and if she is getting hate mail from idiots who cannot differentiate between a character and her - No wonder the IPK cast isn't particularly gushing over their fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

Did u actually watch her inteview?? from which angle do u think she is making a hill out of a mole.. she pretty chilled out... you guys need to stop fussing and making an issue about absolutely nothing.. and also Abhaas & Daljeet are two different individuals

See thats what I am saying its is very rare for people to give interviews and defend the characters. Inspite of the fact that she is chilled out it doesnt mean that she needs to make things public and garner sympathy for Anjali
SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by kernal

I don't think you can blame DB for not wearing a baby bump. The PH should be more realistic about those things. Just because you are upset at DB for asking for a more active role in the show you cannot blame her for things that may not be up to her.

its confirmed news she does not want to sport a baby bump as it hinders her career
i dont know from where the news came but all i know is its quite reliable

What nonsense.. thats absolutely rubbish and so not Daljeet... and you think Ph works under her demands such as this or anyones for that matter...:/
There  might be reason for the baby bump not being shown...

rini_kat

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Agree ! Abhass is really a gr8 person :)
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Ahh ...i knew that bit i figured from your post their was more too it.

Well on the greater chunk- honestly I think the CV's should have given Anjali a meatier role ages ago - DB is an excellent actress and she does distress beautifully. The entire concept of the show is about how Arnav is torn between the two most important women in his world, yet till date the CV's have failed to bring out the woman Anjali is as opposed to Anjali as a wife/sister/daughter etc.

The issue everyone has with side-characters as they are referred to is one i don't understand. You have NO story without Anjali - is it so wrong fro her to expect her role to make a little sense and to stop crying over puja thaali's?

As for the baby bump - well i personally don't get that - don't know why she won't wear it - but i will say that in scenes such as the abortion one - DB made me not even think about the fact that she should be showing by now - the controlled dementia was spot on!

From Arnav's POV she has done everything for his DI but most of the sacrifices made by Khushi has been made for Payal, though the story may revovle around Anjali and Payal from leads POV but this cannot make either of them central characters

See this is you misinterpreting me.

What I am saying is they are ALREADY central characters.

Look when you see a movie - there are the Lead pair, then the cozy few characters who build-up the story-line, then the extra's.

Here -

Lead - ASR/KKG

Parallel Leads - Shyam/Anji/Payal

Supporting cast - The rest of them.

You can't just sideline them and say they are all merely supporting cast - Buaji'r role and Anjali's are very different in terms of importance to the script. I think thta is what people forget.

And on another note - I just saw the Interview and found absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. She was very polite and if she is getting hate mail from idiots who cannot differentiate between a character and her - No wonder the IPK cast isn't particularly gushing over their fans.

Totally agree Clap

Go to top