India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

stop being mean!

zainabmac Groupbie
zainabmac
zainabmac

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
everytime i log on now, i feel so bad for everybody on ipkknd. we're all always bashing each other and the cast and crew of the show we supposedly love so much. like is this really necessary? i get that daljeet wanted more screen time, she is obviously talented and obviously wasn't getting recognized for it. but could she control what story line was given to her? there would be no reality in which after shyam is removed from the picture would the show NOT focus on anjali... that would be ridiculous. the current track was inevitable. and akshay hasn't don't anything. we all know from twitter what a fun guy he is, and now he is delivering the scripts that he probably had NO CONTROL OVER. the show CANNOT EVER be just about arshi or sarun. those two poor guys need to relax. i don't think ANY of us really understand how much work goes into making a daily soap opera... even just a 5 minute scene. what ends up a 5 minute scene on our television is actually 80 pages in dialogue and hours and hours of filming. so don't say people aren't working hard when you clearly do not know what you are talking about. have some respect for the pride of the actors on the show, they are also people with feelings and are just trying to do well on their job. 

think about it in another way. serials only last a few years. the actors don't make enough money to last their whole lives - its not like bollywood. they need to maximize their screen time so that they can be cast on other shows. also, most of them don't have formal training.

please comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PCdublin

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
and that is why they need to respect their fans and not roll their eyes at the camera and tell us to chill. 

their livelihoods depend on the success of a show. not ours. 

and i get it they work hard. Guess what..i work hard in my life too. 

and i know they have no control over the story. I am not venting at them for that. That is what we try to get across to the CVs and writers. What most people are unhappy with is the current interview they gave - which frankly is extremely annoying and right up there with GH tweet 'dekhna hai tu dekho'.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top