India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
So I hated the fact that even Payal misubderstood Khushi, now! Angry
And I am writing what I was expecting after that happened. . . .
Some random though in my head, which does not let me think about anything else, which I am letting out here. . . . . Embarrassed

I watched as Jiji turned around and walked away from me.
What is it that she had told?

'Yeh humaara aapas ka maamla hai. Akashji mere pati hai.
Tum is ke beech baat na hi karo, tho achcha hai.'

How easy was it for her to say it?! Did it mean that I should not be concerned about my sister? Did it mean that, if she were to be in my place, she would not have told anything about it to Arnav-ji?
The thought of him, made my mind wander to this morning, when he had tried his level best to make me accept his gift. As nonchalantly as possible. As if he wanted me to know that he did not care too much about my birthday, and my gift.

A little too nonchalant! And that had made me realize just how much this gift meant to him. It probably mattered more to him, than myself, that I accept it. A sad smile made way to my face as I saw him stomping down into the living room. He saw me, and turned away, as if he was angry with me. And why would not he be? I thought and admonished myself. He had went out of his way to get me a gift, and what had I done?

Suddenly, all this became too much. I could not hold back my tears. First the whole of my family, and then the man I loved, and now, even my own Jiji had misunderstood me?! Did they not know that I would rather give up my own life, than cause any harm to them??

Unknowing to myself as I wondered why this was happening in my life, I had walked to our room. Entering it, I saw the saree that Arnav-ji had gifted me, lay strewn across the bed. I sat on the edge, and took the saree in my hands, and ran my fingers on the delicate sequined work on it. Arnavji had himself liked it for me. I held it to my chest, and cried the tears that I had kept inside since the time Jiji had told me off.

Suddenly, I felt strong hands hold my face and I was being forced to look up. Opening my eyes, I saw Arnavji sitting in front of me, his eyes showing his pain, seeing the tears in my eyes. The saree lay forgot, as I let him embrace me to his warmth. He murmured his apologies in my ear, almost begging me to stop crying.
'Umm. . . Why had he apologized??'  I seemed to have forgotten, when I heard him say, "I did not mean it, Khushi. . . . Just. . . Don't cry!!" 'Aah. . .He was probably talking about the time when he had yelled at me that it was all my fault. . .' I just did not know whether it mattered anymore.

I stuttered in between my sobs what had happened, how jiji had told me to mind my own business. And he listened to it with utmost concentration. And when I ended my story with a, "Hum tho bas yahi chaahte the, ki sab kuch theek ho jaye, Arnavji. . . Everybody seems to misundertsand me. Why me, Arnavji? Why me?!"

He again pulled me to himself, and held me until my sobs receded.
"Main baat karoonga Akash se. . . Don't worry." I heard him say, and wondered whether he was the same man who had threatened to tell his brother to separate from my Jiji of I acted against our contract. But his statement had managed to give to me a relief so sweet, it erased my sorrow at once.

"Sach??" I asked, and he used his thumb to remove a stray tear on my cheek, and nodded with a little smile on his ridiculously handsome face, making him look even more beautiful. I thanked Devi Maiyya for bringing him to my life, and reproached myself for rejecting his gift, and hurting him in the process too!

I pulled back from his embrace, and caught my breath before I voiced my new decision to put him off the hook.
"Hum . . . Hum woh saree pehenkar dikhaaye aapko??" I asked, and saw his whole face light up, as he nodded once.

I smiled too, all my grief lay forgotten.
Anjali Di could wait.
Jiji and Jijaji's marital problems could wait.

Right now, I had a very beautiful person, who also happened to be my husband, to impress!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too crappy for my own good??
Let me know exactly how crappy it was!! Tongue LOL

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 18 July 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesfarha451288rithuparnakrajCutsey_14et_tu_achugitika.jfarhacassimDelishusClaire0206fan09prabhatasweetfairy16random94DarkBecomingaanchu19winchfiremeeyaajazzpreetblore94-chennaisamspriyanka09Curiousmindwiniwonkaarshi1986sunshinegal1224Savera84seabeautykafaSyedaFaizainnocentgreensihuShivanee31monalisa1234devishreeMsCeylonarnshitanviaKtotheMsun_shine_girlroshaanLetzLiveOurLyfsmitar--BSI-FaNaTic--zafifarheen75meera30roops82--Siva--jakhushicurledup-aparna-ChitraFArshi.Sugi.IPK

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Me!

--Edited--

Short and sweet! Happy and smiling!

I loved the Kushi's POV! How it arrived to "Why me"!

I always wondered when she rejected that saree, whether it would play a role in future to make the couple to move forward. But that is sure forgotten there!

U made it, the gift, which he bought her himself to be the special moment!

Awww. She is going to wear it! Awww!

Cute and beautiful!

Edited by --Siva-- - 18 July 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
nice os

-_-harsh42

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
harshu 
it was  lovely 
ya its hightime khushi starts to concentrate on her life and her arnavji
i felt bad for the gift been rejected by khushi sure arnav was hurt 
superb and it was sweet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42KtotheM

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I really want to see khushi's outburst on everyone misunderstanding her...beautifully written.

-_-harsh42

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
superb dear

-_-harsh42

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Awesome!

-_-harsh42

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
perfect Thumbs Up
that would have been something beautiful to watch on screen :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42KtotheM

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index