Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Hits and misses - 18th July, 12. (Page 2)

pari_priya Newbie
pari_priya
pari_priya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
 i am collectively commenting on both epis yesterday one n day before yesterday epi
i liked the song sequence its one of my fav song but why cvs always show shava in between naksh cant they show us only naksh dancing Angry i am hating this chikki like any thing Angry ek toh she speaks a lot n ehich irritates me like any thing Angry n for this i love g3 bcoz she also dont like chikki ... ok in day before yesterday epi how chikki can take duddu outside the house without seeking permission of any one ok if akshara was busy where were other member cant she tell naitik ok if he was busy cant she ask permission fron g3,rj,varsha,shauray etc agar duggu ko kuch ho jata toh n i didn't like akshara's dialogue ke yahin kahin hoga ma i mean wo tmra beta hai n u r saying like that n after finding duddu she was saying sorry to chikki i know chikki's intentions were not wrong but what she did i dint liked it or akshara ne usay kuch bhi nahi jo g3 ne kaha wo akshara bhi to keh sakti thi naCry
n why yeh rishta cvs r dragging epis like any thing i mean yesterdays epi only dedicated to haldiAngry what they r trying to show by dragging...i am hating this bm dj re-marriage kya sab ki remarriage hogiAngry Cry n bm dj ka chupke ek doore ko dekhna n their sharamana n at the time when she was leaving ss why she was crying it was over the top n after that g3 also was crying Angry
n precaps toh too much issi ki kasar reh gayi thi ab lehenga kaharab kya zaroorat thi ab toh aadha epi isi me waste ho jayegaAngry
can't cvs show us epi with out dragging Angry
one thing i guess naksh will adopt chikki as man was shown in chikki dream was not good towards chikki hope they don't as i can't see ki naksh ki itni badi beti Angry

but i must say naksh were looking mind blowing especially akshara n duggu is so so cuteDay Dreaming

no offence to any one... these are only me views sorry if i have hurt anyone sentiments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hi Kaumu
great effort on starting this topic
just went through few pages
cant log on to IF (check the PM I sent)
happy this forum is alive thanks to people like U
I hope I can also come here regularly

the worst part--------------I havent watched YR for long nowShocked------infact dont get time to sit in front of the TVCry
shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
The only HIT i found in yest episode was Naksh and Duggu...trio were looking damn cute...Day Dreaming...loved themHeart...even during haldi and also at last part...sach main trio were adorableWink...

apart from this episode was the big MISS for meDead...precap is another bakwaasDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyakumarandilsammu4u

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
kal ka epi kya thaDead...1 full epi for haldiShocked...naksh ka haldi bhi ithne nahi dikhayi hai jithna dajima ka dikha rahi haiAngry
kal naksh  n duggu ek dum mast lag rahe theDay Dreaming
i just love the trio yesterdayDay Dreaming
chikkiAngry..no cmnts for her.Angry
prcapDead...i ful epi for barath n lehenga prblmDeadDead

Go to top