OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

U know this really reminds me if childhood days where the wiser and understanding kids have to sacrifice bc of the ones who aren't and stay quiet/away from them while the non understanding child gets all the compromise/pamper/love they don't deserve, but in some cases the understanding one is usually praised for being wise and mature, 

But in our case though Khushi isn't a child, she NEVER aside from her birthday episode gets praised her great understanding and maturity from anyone except Nani and Payal sometimes, and now I want her to be the so called "spoiled brat" some are calling her bc she deserves to be angry even though she isn't, yes in some ways I agree that Khushi should be happy at Arnav's efforts and she is but she's hurt and I'm glad she's keeping her front by rejecting Arnav's attempts, bc the longer she does this th more Arnav will do hence redeem and hopefully follow a greater confrontation/moment which will only take their love to a greater horizon :3 so Khushi keep it up~ xD

And Di sometimes I really wonder if the PH is reading ur ff with Khushi's character in mind xD
in my ff too I think i have made her too soft...basically I too believe in a lot of self sacrifice and giving. but not when she is whipped like this day in and day out.

yes she is not a child and she does not have to keep on being the sacrificing angel. time to have some of her famous tigress strength and make her feel for herself

I agree, I also believe in that but this is beyond me >.> u know the redemption track I imagined was like the first day Barun was back in the house, depressed, guilty, consoling Khushi, don't get me wrong love the comedy with NK and all but like u said this track has so much potential couldn't they have given the rona dhona to Barun instead? (I'm joking but half serious), and btw I didn't call Khushi a brat >.> there were people bashing Khushi saying she's being mean and all by not forgiving Arnav and bing choosy when that isnt even the case even herself said the reasons herself 

I know! I'm excited, I miss the Khushi who always proved herself bright and out to ASR xD
people who bash khushi don't have the first idea of how painful it is for anyone to go through all that she has gone through

anyway yeah...all the rona dhina is divided between anjali and payal and even asr...leaving khushi to be the sacrifical lamb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hi Rima,
I was expecting this post from you! Totally agree with and I feel so sorry for Khushi! I understand that we fell in love with her as she is so selfless and forgiving and etc...etc. but now we want her to mature a bit and take a stand. She is the best part of the show , but now she herself seems confused rather than being mad/furious . I thought that she was great fighting against Shyam , but once he left . EVerything she went through is forgotten. 
At least she is not giving in to ASR after what he said to her. I am glad that  she has not forgotten what he said , though she is NOT mad at him! Thank God that such a character doesn't exist neither ASR in the real world ! 
I just want justice for KHUSHI big time . I am sure that she will not like Arnav on his knee , but a simple SORRY for the pain and distrust he has given her. I wish that she could tell Anjali why she didn't tell her and remind her of the day she came to tell her and how she was reacting on the day , she found out about Shyam. 

I hope that Gul is going to think about Khushi as GH doesn't think that she is the lead of the show. Let's see if Khushi is growing up in this show. Khushi has so much potential but she is not given her worth! Maybe Sanaya has to fight her Khushi's rights! I hope she does. Thank you for your post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

agree..rima..even i m angry with payals words..Ouch

y khuhsi had to sacrifice for payalAngry
fed upConfused
payask added 2 more redemption tracks or khushi. the list is growing: anjali, arnav, payal, akash, buaji...do they have only one soft target for all tortures?

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PlovesArshi

Hi Rima,
I was expecting this post from you! Totally agree with and I feel so sorry for Khushi! I understand that we fell in love with her as she is so selfless and forgiving and etc...etc. but now we want her to mature a bit and take a stand. She is the best part of the show , but now she herself seems confused rather than being mad/furious . I thought that she was great fighting against Shyam , but once he left . EVerything she went through is forgotten. 
At least she is not giving in to ASR after what he said to her. I am glad that  she has not forgotten what he said , though she is NOT mad at him! Thank God that such a character doesn't exist neither ASR in the real world ! 
I just want justice for KHUSHI big time . I am sure that she will not like Arnav on his knee , but a simple SORRY for the pain and distrust he has given her. I wish that she could tell Anjali why she didn't tell her and remind her of the day she came to tell her and how she was reacting on the day , she found out about Shyam. 

I hope that Gul is going to think about Khushi as GH doesn't think that she is the lead of the show. Let's see if Khushi is growing up in this show. Khushi has so much potential but she is not given her worth! Maybe Sanaya has to fight her Khushi's rights! I hope she does. Thank you for your post!
thanks about the post.

yes she is confused or should i say the cvs are confused. they are slowly ruining her essence from strong to all goody goody

OmNaMaSteOm

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Clapnice post rima...loved reading it...
wat should i write here..actually rather than khushi i am confused now...ConfusedLOL
i mentioned alot my view about the redemption track...in fact in urs post too...

even i am enjoying the story, the fun, the current track everything...but still...i know its khushi always who is scarified everything 4 everyone & in turn getting hurt...Cry
but lets imagine this track after ASR's redemption..Embarrassedtats would awesome know?Embarrassed
i mean we r missing & feeling lack of something in b/w even though the track is good with fun & romance...and of course the lackness is wat i am calling lack of redemption track...
when ASR is gonna regret...???
.if things r going like this surely Anjali will burst out something hard 2 Arnav tat he is not loving or caring his Di something...blah blah...Confused& he'll get hurt & again it may lead 2 khushi's leaving from RM...after tat will he regret..?lets hope so...i dont know yaar...no other way..lets enjoying wat they r giving...
Smile

OmNaMaSteOm

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sunflower52

Rima I understand you want to make Khushi look like a human being with grey shades. Then forget it because this Star Plus channel famous for portraying their female lead as miss goody two shoes and miss know at all
Also some mini sati savetri types. Who bears all the injustice.

If they had showed her from the beginning as a human with real flaws and not the attitude of being I am right all the time then audience will be able to connect with her.
i could connect with her all right. she is just so real. but now she is becoming unreal. standing up for oneself cannot make her grey. just strong

I use to connect with her in the way beginning. Her character started to change after Lavanya left. That's what I feel and started to disconnect with her after that and could not regain that connection. 
Now it has become worse, especially after Khushi found out about Shaym, in this instance I will never agree that keeping quite was the best option, in my opinion it was worse. 

I think it better to leave people alone and let them live their lives in their own way. Khushi should do just that live her own life and let other live no need to give unwanted and unnecessary advice to people. You knows that my and my mom motto, give advice when asked then otherwise keep your mouth shut.

Go to top