Agree-res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Rima, lol u have endangered khushi throwing to her such tough questions b/c these questions have been no ans frm khushi. Neither she can anger nor she want redemption frm her family members ever,how much they torture her! Though she hates a lot shyam but still she is calling him shyam 'ji' with respectly. I remember once arnav said abt her*kis mitti sae bani hae ye ladki*! Exactly! I always say to khushi..*stop to being great n think abt ur respect n want ur full right to arnav that u always deserve*.
absolutely. there is no point being great when all around people are out to hurt you.

OmNaMaSteOm

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Selfless Khushi has been turned into an SP Bahu with no self respect i say ... She should leave RM for her own good... Ouch 
Yday her monologue gives me a hope that she probably would give an earful to ASR. But you know how CVs disappoint us .. so I am keeping my hopes at low levels... moreover when she said Humein Kuch karna hoga... is totally let downer for me.. I mean do something for your own dignity and then try to fix other's life !!!

So basically not only she has to fight for her self respect.. she has to stop poking her nose in other's business too.. I understand that it's Payal.. then she shud have talked to Payal not Akash... It's good that Akash did not unleash his anger on her then and there.. else what wuld have happened... Apni izzat apne hi hath mein hoti hai.. she should know this too.. !
I feel really bad for Khushi .. All she needs is little love and respect from her family and she never gets it... Cry Thanks to CVs Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PotatoefreakOmNaMaSteOm

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
agree 2 ur post

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paarijat

I agree with most of the content...I however feel she should develop self-esteem instead of self-pity...self-pity is what Anjali has and it only makes a person weak and needy. Self esteem on the other hand stems from having a basic respect for one's own self.

Khushi always had self esteem- her non- apologetic acceptance of her middle class background, her attitude to question ASR when he's wrong and demanding an apology from him when required, her finesse to share her daring opinions even if they are different, her ability to carry off her colorful but not so sophisticated ensemble with pride...all go to show that she is a person with great self esteem...just that the CVs seem to have transformed her from a self- respecting daring but adorable TV serial lead to a Star Plus 'Adarsh Bahu' and 'sacrifice' Devi.
Cry
I loved her for all those qualities you mentioned.
suddenly to join the adarsh bahu brigade they are destrouing her

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

That's our Khushi Rima. Selfless!
time for some change then because now her self respect is at stake

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Selfless Khushi has been turned into an SP Bahu with no self respect i say ... She should leave RM for her own good... Ouch 
Yday her monologue gives me a hope that she probably would give an earful to ASR. But you know how CVs disappoint us .. so I am keeping my hopes at low levels... moreover when she said Humein Kuch karna hoga... is totally let downer for me.. I mean do something for your own dignity and then try to fix other's life !!!

So basically not only she has to fight for her self respect.. she has to stop poking her nose in other's business too.. I understand that it's Payal.. then she shud have talked to Payal not Akash... It's good that Akash did not unleash his anger on her then and there.. else what wuld have happened... Apni izzat apne hi hath mein hoti hai.. she should know this too.. !
I feel really bad for Khushi .. All she needs is little love and respect from her family and she never gets it... Cry Thanks to CVs Angry
yes all she needs is a little love and respect for the ocean she gives others...why can't they give us a little bit of it I wonder

monsi08OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

hi again

i was no thinking of her telling off mami but you are so right now that would be hilarious...

she should just look at mami and say do you know who i am... if you don't shut up i will bye bye you before you can say hello hi

LOL

and then look at Akash and say to him

Akash stop trying to be like your brother ... we already have one ASR don't need a second one... now we don't have a shyam u can be him if you want but go practice the twitch

To payal... Chup... kuch mat bolna... mere vaja seh aap Raizada bane... chup

To Buaji...i am adopted... they are not my real parents that is what you always say to me... well buaji you are not my real buaji so go fly a kite and quit making decisions in my life

and lastly to Anjali... next time you get married make sure he does not twitch... i don't want a guy after me who twitches

I love this.

how i wish this could happen

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top