India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Enough is Enough (Page 5)

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Great post Rima...the beauty of Khushi is that she is not going to even tell anyone about what she has done for the man she is in love with from her first dhak-dhak...she is not going to tell him about selling her bangle to buy pots and plants ! she is not going to tell him about her breaking down after he rubbished her on Diwali night ... she is not going to tell him about her pains... but she is in the verge of breakdown... i can very well understand her... she badly wants his strength... but she doesnt have the confidence to ask his support...he has shattered his confidence in her every time...

its time for him to earn her trust not her love...love is already there...he needs to prove that he is trustworthy for her...that she can believe and confide in him...that her views will be listened to by him...that he will respect her views even if has to disagree with her...that she has the right on him to talk to him as she wants...he has to give that right to her...

but CVs want to show further that He has haq or right on her...thats what is making this a farce...
he has to earn her confidence and trust and prove himself to be her husband...she doesnt have to prove anything to him...turn the story like this and you will see that the redemption we want will happen...

but people (even women) who glorify and drool over an Alpha male will never let this happen... can Gul treat ASR and Kushi as equals in love...then for every sacrifice that lady has made, make this man know it, understand it, respect it and reciprocate it...

as Barun said in an interview that he doesnt know what is love...only what is the right thing to be done for his wife and his wife does the right things for him...can we apply that to ASR and Kushi...she has been trying from Day 1 to do right things for him... so many things...upto recently packing her bags to go away when she thought she is creating a problem...but ASR did once by paying the hospital bill ...that is the only thing i can think of... so scales are not equal at all...

What love...let him first respect and earn her trust...

First first first...let him ask Mami to shut up when she calls her Phati sari...even that doesnt happen...love...my foot...

@ meeya

excellent post and thanks to rima for this thread...

Meeya things Arnav has done for K:

1. put money in soap box to make her happy
2. got her bangles
3. always been there when she faints
4. put bandages

so my point is the things that Khushi cherishes... small inexpensive things

BUT Arnav has yet to pay a BIG prize ... Like you say Khushi has done things unconditionally

how can she fall for this guy... welll Dil hai ke manta nahi...

But i think as rima said Khushi needs to get out of there and live her own life for a short while
she really needs a break from all this. wish khushi could do this and not worry about what people thing and why people are hurting... is she like not able to think? she knows everyone knows she is innocent with all the examples. Arnav can go tell the family ... why does she have to be a hero.

And yes she minds others business too much... the world will survive without her trying to fix things
Listen girl just quit this " poor girl" part and be fiesty...

if someone tries to F*** with you then give them the Khushi look of anger and tell them to back off..
i am ASR's wife ( just kidding)

ok enough said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginispoorthiOmNaMaSteOmrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Rima, lol u have endangered khushi throwing to her such tough questions b/c these questions have been no ans frm khushi. Neither she can anger nor she want redemption frm her family members ever,how much they torture her! Though she hates a lot shyam but still she is calling him shyam 'ji' with respectly. I remember once arnav said abt her*kis mitti sae bani hae ye ladki*! Exactly! I always say to khushi..*stop to being great n think abt ur respect n want ur full right to arnav that u always deserve*.

Edited by ogive_nab - 19 July 2012 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Paarijat Senior Member
Paarijat
Paarijat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

I agree with most of the content...I however feel she should develop self-esteem instead of self-pity...self-pity is what Anjali has and it only makes a person weak and needy. Self esteem on the other hand stems from having a basic respect for one's own self.

Khushi always had self esteem- her non- apologetic acceptance of her middle class background, her attitude to question ASR when he's wrong and demanding an apology from him when required, her finesse to share her daring opinions even if they are different, her ability to carry off her colorful but not so sophisticated ensemble with pride...all go to show that she is a person with great self esteem...just that the CVs seem to have transformed her from a self- respecting daring but adorable TV serial lead to a Star Plus 'Adarsh Bahu' and 'sacrifice' Devi.
Cry

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mzeesana

Great post Rima...the beauty of Khushi is that she is not going to even tell anyone about what she has done for the man she is in love with from her first dhak-dhak...she is not going to tell him about selling her bangle to buy pots and plants ! she is not going to tell him about her breaking down after he rubbished her on Diwali night ... she is not going to tell him about her pains... but she is in the verge of breakdown... i can very well understand her... she badly wants his strength... but she doesnt have the confidence to ask his support...he has shattered his confidence in her every time...

its time for him to earn her trust not her love...love is already there...he needs to prove that he is trustworthy for her...that she can believe and confide in him...that her views will be listened to by him...that he will respect her views even if has to disagree with her...that she has the right on him to talk to him as she wants...he has to give that right to her...

but CVs want to show further that He has haq or right on her...thats what is making this a farce...
he has to earn her confidence and trust and prove himself to be her husband...she doesnt have to prove anything to him...turn the story like this and you will see that the redemption we want will happen...

but people (even women) who glorify and drool over an Alpha male will never let this happen... can Gul treat ASR and Kushi as equals in love...then for every sacrifice that lady has made, make this man know it, understand it, respect it and reciprocate it...

as Barun said in an interview that he doesnt know what is love...only what is the right thing to be done for his wife and his wife does the right things for him...can we apply that to ASR and Kushi...she has been trying from Day 1 to do right things for him... so many things...upto recently packing her bags to go away when she thought she is creating a problem...but ASR did once by paying the hospital bill ...that is the only thing i can think of... so scales are not equal at all...

What love...let him first respect and earn her trust...

First first first...let him ask Mami to shut up when she calls her Phati sari...even that doesnt happen...love...my foot...

@ meeya

excellent post and thanks to rima for this thread...

Meeya things Arnav has done for K:

1. put money in soap box to make her happy
2. got her bangles
3. always been there when she faints
4. put bandages

so my point is the things that Khushi cherishes... small inexpensive things

BUT Arnav has yet to pay a BIG prize ... Like you say Khushi has done things unconditionally

how can she fall for this guy... welll Dil hai ke manta nahi...

But i think as rima said Khushi needs to get out of there and live her own life for a short while
she really needs a break from all this. wish khushi could do this and not worry about what people thing and why people are hurting... is she like not able to think? she knows everyone knows she is innocent with all the examples. Arnav can go tell the family ... why does she have to be a hero.

And yes she minds others business too much... the world will survive without her trying to fix things
Listen girl just quit this " poor girl" part and be fiesty...

if someone tries to F*** with you then give them the Khushi look of anger and tell them to back off..
i am ASR's wife ( just kidding)

ok enough said

i agree.
if someone messes with you, even if it is family, at some point your self esteem has to come in.

what is individuality for?

and frankly all this sactrifical lamb syndrome is not working for her sherni image. either be a sherni or a lamb. or is she  a sherni only with arnav, because even with him she is just too giving , her birthday tantrums notwithstanding. in fact her birthday tantrum doesn't ring true because she has so much more for which she needs a sorry for.

you are right, time and again i have wished she turns around to tell mami to buzz off as she is asr's wife...the bread winner's wife...the bahu of the family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by chaitra2011

I completely agree with you. Khushi needs to sit and clearly think for herself.. She was not born for someone. She has an identity and she should realize it..  The mahaanta act should end..Even after Payal expressed her anger the second time, Khushi still is out there trying to fix it.. She needs to let people solve their own problems.. And yes, Arnav has to have a conference at home and spill the beans about Shyam and clear her name once and for all..The only person who sees her for who she is and the  one who will always be there for her is NK  .. And he always brings a smile on her face.. I really respect that lovely soul  Embarrassed
Nk is fast replacing everyone else as Khushi's true friend and well wisher. no one comes near to it. and khushi damn well develop an attitude. i am losing it for this martyr khushi. i liked the spirited khushi

Nk i hope puts some sense into Khushi in the serial to not undergo so much shit.. I'm seriously fed up of Khushi trying to be Martyr... What does she gain int he end? Nothing but everyone's displeasure.. I hope she wakes up in time.. And really hope Sanaya asks for her character sketch to regain her confidence, independence and fiery attitude back.. And let go of the self-sacrificing act..This is too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

U know this really reminds me if childhood days where the wiser and understanding kids have to sacrifice bc of the ones who aren't and stay quiet/away from them while the non understanding child gets all the compromise/pamper/love they don't deserve, but in some cases the understanding one is usually praised for being wise and mature, 

But in our case though Khushi isn't a child, she NEVER aside from her birthday episode gets praised her great understanding and maturity from anyone except Nani and Payal sometimes, and now I want her to be the so called "spoiled brat" some are calling her bc she deserves to be angry even though she isn't, yes in some ways I agree that Khushi should be happy at Arnav's efforts and she is but she's hurt and I'm glad she's keeping her front by rejecting Arnav's attempts, bc the longer she does this th more Arnav will do hence redeem and hopefully follow a greater confrontation/moment which will only take their love to a greater horizon :3 so Khushi keep it up~ xD

And Di sometimes I really wonder if the PH is reading ur ff with Khushi's character in mind xD
in my ff too I think i have made her too soft...basically I too believe in a lot of self sacrifice and giving. but not when she is whipped like this day in and day out.

yes she is not a child and she does not have to keep on being the sacrificing angel. time to have some of her famous tigress strength and make her feel for herself

I agree, I also believe in that but this is beyond me >.> u know the redemption track I imagined was like the first day Barun was back in the house, depressed, guilty, consoling Khushi, don't get me wrong love the comedy with NK and all but like u said this track has so much potential couldn't they have given the rona dhona to Barun instead? (I'm joking but half serious), and btw I didn't call Khushi a brat >.> there were people bashing Khushi saying she's being mean and all by not forgiving Arnav and bing choosy when that isnt even the case even herself said the reasons herself 

I know! I'm excited, I miss the Khushi who always proved herself bright and out to ASR xD

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
That's our Khushi Rima. Selfless!

OmNaMaSteOmrima

mzeesana Senior Member
mzeesana
mzeesana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
hi again

i was no thinking of her telling off mami but you are so right now that would be hilarious...

she should just look at mami and say do you know who i am... if you don't shut up i will bye bye you before you can say hello hi

LOL

and then look at Akash and say to him

Akash stop trying to be like your brother ... we already have one ASR don't need a second one... now we don't have a shyam u can be him if you want but go practice the twitch

To payal... Chup... kuch mat bolna... mere vaja seh aap Raizada bane... chup

To Buaji...i am adopted... they are not my real parents that is what you always say to me... well buaji you are not my real buaji so go fly a kite and quit making decisions in my life

and lastly to Anjali... next time you get married make sure he does not twitch... i don't want a guy after me who twitches

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top