Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Enough is Enough (Page 3)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

Great post Rima...the beauty of Khushi is that she is not going to even tell anyone about what she has done for the man she is in love with from her first dhak-dhak...she is not going to tell him about selling her bangle to buy pots and plants ! she is not going to tell him about her breaking down after he rubbished her on Diwali night ... she is not going to tell him about her pains... but she is in the verge of breakdown... i can very well understand her... she badly wants his strength... but she doesnt have the confidence to ask his support...he has shattered his confidence in her every time...

its time for him to earn her trust not her love...love is already there...he needs to prove that he is trustworthy for her...that she can believe and confide in him...that her views will be listened to by him...that he will respect her views even if has to disagree with her...that she has the right on him to talk to him as she wants...he has to give that right to her...

but CVs want to show further that He has haq or right on her...thats what is making this a farce...
he has to earn her confidence and trust and prove himself to be her husband...she doesnt have to prove anything to him...turn the story like this and you will see that the redemption we want will happen...

but people (even women) who glorify and drool over an Alpha male will never let this happen... can Gul treat ASR and Kushi as equals in love...then for every sacrifice that lady has made, make this man know it, understand it, respect it and reciprocate it...

as Barun said in an interview that he doesnt know what is love...only what is the right thing to be done for his wife and his wife does the right things for him...can we apply that to ASR and Kushi...she has been trying from Day 1 to do right things for him... so many things...upto recently packing her bags to go away when she thought she is creating a problem...but ASR did once by paying the hospital bill ...that is the only thing i can think of... so scales are not equal at all... 

What love...let him first respect and earn her trust... 

First first first...let him ask Mami to shut up when she calls her Phati sari...even that doesnt happen...love...my foot...

mami calling her fati sari and no one standing up to it, shyam calling her a s**t and everyone keeping mum to it...you name it ...the instances rise.

you are right, nothing feels right as the love is too one sided and not balanced. it is not feeling real anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Rima! Hug How long has it been since I have commented on one of your topics?! (It's Miyah btw. I changed my username from -delena-arhi-...before you get confused LOL)

I hate this nature of Khushi's. There is a limit. It's like she offers herself to be everyone's punching bag. I want the strong Khushi back, the one who couldn't tolerate Arnav's pride and arrogance, and eventually burst. I know I'm constantly going on about the GH wali Khushi, but what can I do? I loved her!

I am tired of seeing her try to make everyone happy. I wouldn't have a problem had they appreciated her, but no one acknowledges her. Not one person tried to ask her if she's ok, not even Arnav, her own husband, who lovingly told her "I love you" over the phone. Why care about such people? Pack your bags, get the hell out of this insensitive madhouse, and make a living for yourself. Let these selfish Raizadas and Guptas weep and cry, realize how much importance you had in their lives. How much of your self respect you sacrified just to see them happy!

Honestly Rima, I'm starting to wonder whether we'll ever see a day where each and every single person apologizes to Khushi for taking her for granted. Especially Arnav.

Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 19 July 2012 at 12:09am

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluv

hey rima , i agree dat khushi shud react like a normal reacting human...but from the very first epi we have seen dat her character is like dat full of forgiveness...dats d reason she fell in love wid a person who has done maximum harm to her...inspite of breaking her dori, doing badtamizzi,leaving video footage,torturing in rain n broken building ...dis girl loves him so so so much...if she can love him den in comparision  rest of d members have given her love n affection at some pont of time...payal hs been a supportive sister throughout...akash has a bit of (a bit)but supported in AR office...bua ji herself can scold sanka devi but anyone else say a word den she is ready to kill...so she loves dem in any scenario...<3 <3

dats our SANKA DEVI...DATS KHUSHI we loveBig smile...!<3 if she becomes selfish den wats d diff b/w khushi n poojali...LOL!!!
so true dear...our khushi is the best...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmNotKiddingrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

I completely agree with you. Khushi needs to sit and clearly think for herself.. She was not born for someone. She has an identity and she should realize it..  The mahaanta act should end..Even after Payal expressed her anger the second time, Khushi still is out there trying to fix it.. She needs to let people solve their own problems.. And yes, Arnav has to have a conference at home and spill the beans about Shyam and clear her name once and for all..The only person who sees her for who she is and the  one who will always be there for her is NK  .. And he always brings a smile on her face.. I really respect that lovely soul  Embarrassed
Nk is fast replacing everyone else as Khushi's true friend and well wisher. no one comes near to it. and khushi damn well develop an attitude. i am losing it for this martyr khushi. i liked the spirited khushi

SaJanLuv14OmNaMaSteOm

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
U know this really reminds me if childhood days where the wiser and understanding kids have to sacrifice bc of the ones who aren't and stay quiet/away from them while the non understanding child gets all the compromise/pamper/love they don't deserve, but in some cases the understanding one is usually praised for being wise and mature, 

But in our case though Khushi isn't a child, she NEVER aside from her birthday episode gets praised her great understanding and maturity from anyone except Nani and Payal sometimes, and now I want her to be the so called "spoiled brat" some are calling her bc she deserves to be angry even though she isn't, yes in some ways I agree that Khushi should be happy at Arnav's efforts and she is but she's hurt and I'm glad she's keeping her front by rejecting Arnav's attempts, bc the longer she does this th more Arnav will do hence redeem and hopefully follow a greater confrontation/moment which will only take their love to a greater horizon :3 so Khushi keep it up~ xD

And Di sometimes I really wonder if the PH is reading ur ff with Khushi's character in mind xD

OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Rima! Hug How long has it been since I have commented on one of your topics?! (It's Miyah btw. I changed my username from -delena-arhi-...before you get confused LOL)

I hate this nature of Khushi's. There is a limit. It's like she offers herself to be everyone's punching bag. I want the strong Khushi back, the one who couldn't tolerate Arnav's pride and arrogance, and eventually burst. I know I'm constantly going on about the GH wali Khushi, but what can I do? I loved her!

I am tired of seeing her try to make everyone happy. I wouldn't have a problem had they appreciated her, but no one acknowledges her. Not one person tried to ask her if she's ok, not even Arnav, her own husband, who lovingly told her "I love you" over the phone. Why care about such people? Pack your bags, get the hell out of this insensitive madhouse, and make a living for yourself. Let these selfish Raizadas and Guptas weep and cry, realize how much importance you had in their lives. How much of your self respect you sacrified just to see them happy!

Honestly Rima, I'm starting to wonder whether we'll ever see a day where each and every single person apologizes to Khushi for taking her for granted. Especially Arnav.
Ok welcome back. Have been wondering where you are.You are right. her 'punching bag' syndrome is getting on my nerves. can she please get back her spine. where did she lose it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

U know this really reminds me if childhood days where the wiser and understanding kids have to sacrifice bc of the ones who aren't and stay quiet/away from them while the non understanding child gets all the compromise/pamper/love they don't deserve, but in some cases the understanding one is usually praised for being wise and mature, 

But in our case though Khushi isn't a child, she NEVER aside from her birthday episode gets praised her great understanding and maturity from anyone except Nani and Payal sometimes, and now I want her to be the so called "spoiled brat" some are calling her bc she deserves to be angry even though she isn't, yes in some ways I agree that Khushi should be happy at Arnav's efforts and she is but she's hurt and I'm glad she's keeping her front by rejecting Arnav's attempts, bc the longer she does this th more Arnav will do hence redeem and hopefully follow a greater confrontation/moment which will only take their love to a greater horizon :3 so Khushi keep it up~ xD

And Di sometimes I really wonder if the PH is reading ur ff with Khushi's character in mind xD
in my ff too I think i have made her too soft...basically I too believe in a lot of self sacrifice and giving. but not when she is whipped like this day in and day out.

yes she is not a child and she does not have to keep on being the sacrificing angel. time to have some of her famous tigress strength and make her feel for herself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
This is the problem with Star Plus. They're too involved with the show. They dictate when the couple should get together. And if you watch all their shows, the woman is treated horribly. Sometimes I think IPKKND should be on a smaller network that would be grateful for the show, instead of nitpicky. 

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top