Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Enough is Enough (Page 2)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
If anything ASR can do, I want him to tell her "sabki Maa banna bandh karo" LOL
She really needs to stop meddling in others lives after one point... Let them be Khushi.. concentrate on your life, your pain and your problems. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sayali_23OmNaMaSteOm

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Great post Rima...the beauty of Khushi is that she is not going to even tell anyone about what she has done for the man she is in love with from her first dhak-dhak...she is not going to tell him about selling her bangle to buy pots and plants ! she is not going to tell him about her breaking down after he rubbished her on Diwali night ... she is not going to tell him about her pains... but she is in the verge of breakdown... i can very well understand her... she badly wants his strength... but she doesnt have the confidence to ask his support...he has shattered his confidence in her every time...

its time for him to earn her trust not her love...love is already there...he needs to prove that he is trustworthy for her...that she can believe and confide in him...that her views will be listened to by him...that he will respect her views even if has to disagree with her...that she has the right on him to talk to him as she wants...he has to give that right to her...

but CVs want to show further that He has haq or right on her...thats what is making this a farce...
he has to earn her confidence and trust and prove himself to be her husband...she doesnt have to prove anything to him...turn the story like this and you will see that the redemption we want will happen...

but people (even women) who glorify and drool over an Alpha male will never let this happen... can Gul treat ASR and Kushi as equals in love...then for every sacrifice that lady has made, make this man know it, understand it, respect it and reciprocate it...

as Barun said in an interview that he doesnt know what is love...only what is the right thing to be done for his wife and his wife does the right things for him...can we apply that to ASR and Kushi...she has been trying from Day 1 to do right things for him... so many things...upto recently packing her bags to go away when she thought she is creating a problem...but ASR did once by paying the hospital bill ...that is the only thing i can think of... so scales are not equal at all... 

What love...let him first respect and earn her trust... 

First first first...let him ask Mami to shut up when she calls her Phati sari...even that doesnt happen...love...my foot...

Edited by meeyaa - 18 July 2012 at 11:51pm

OmNaMaSteOmrima

sarunarshifan Senior Member
sarunarshifan
sarunarshifan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear...

CV have to realize that they destroy khushi character in Raizada house...you all remember when khushi went to gupta house she is our old babli khushi.

After marriage khushi character changed lot...mostly in RM. we all want our old babli khushi back.

CV plz start track where mami, akash and ajali to realize truth...

OmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
this is the one quality in khushi i cant relate to
She forgives everyone to quickly & thats getting on my nerves right now
i can understand her completely but i can never understand how can u forgive people like that
ur heart can be so great to just keep forgiving people because ur khushi
even u have a right to stand up for ur self
pls stand before it gets to late & ppl like us cant support u anymore because we know it high time

enough is enough

Edited by Harshitha - 19 July 2012 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

this is the one quality in khushi i cant relate to
he forgives everyone to quickly & thats getting on my nerves right now
i can understand her completely but i can never understand how can u forgive people like that
ur heart can be so great to just keep forgiving people because ur khushi
even u have a right to stand up for ur self
pls stand before it gets to late & ppl like us cant support u anymore because we know it high time

enough is enough

it's getting on my nerves too harshu. beyond a point it is not believable

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amitpatelforu

Nice post dear...

CV have to realize that they destroy khushi character in Raizada house...you all remember when khushi went to gupta house she is our old babli khushi.

After marriage khushi character changed lot...mostly in RM. we all want our old babli khushi back.

CV plz start track where mami, akash and ajali to realize truth...

correct. they have compl;etely turned her character upside down and made her a martyr

OmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. Khushi needs to sit and clearly think for herself.. She was not born for someone. She has an identity and she should realize it..  The mahaanta act should end..Even after Payal expressed her anger the second time, Khushi still is out there trying to fix it.. She needs to let people solve their own problems.. And yes, Arnav has to have a conference at home and spill the beans about Shyam and clear her name once and for all..The only person who sees her for who she is and the  one who will always be there for her is NK  .. And he always brings a smile on her face.. I really respect that lovely soul  Embarrassed

OmNaMaSteOm

NutsandDolts Senior Member
NutsandDolts
NutsandDolts

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Damn right. 

OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top