India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi Enough is Enough

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

You went through hell and back for your husband taking all crap from Shyam. We hated it but took it so that your innocence will be proved. But it hasn't been. Why don't you fight for your self respect?

You forgave your Arnavji everything and now he is wooing you and loving you. But he has still not told the family he already knew about Shyam and all the things he said about you is a lie. If your Arnavji spoke Anjali wouldn't be asking 'kya sach hai?' Why don't you ask him to prove it?

Your dumb sister asks you to stay out of her marriage. When will you feel the pain of not being thanked for being the cause of her marriage in the first place?

Your jijaji acts as if he is injured. When will you feel the regret that you made his marriage possible and his Jijaji has hurt you?

Your Buaji fought with your husband for your birthday. But when will you feel angry with her for calling you orphan and destroying you by getting you engaged to Shyam?

Your sister-in-law sits and mopes for her liar and murderer husband. When will you feel self pity for having suffered as much due to her husband and still not complaining? When will you feel cheated and soiled and insulted for being treated like a tramp by her husband while the whole family, including your husband watched?

Your in-laws ask you to hide from Anjali .When will you feel hurt for having to hide yourself as if you are the criminal?

And if you are not supposed to feel any of this, because you are so great and good'when will people stop calling you 'flawed' for any small retaliation?

When will people stop saying you are acting pricey for a small show of hurt?

When will the PH start acknowledging that Khushi is the also life of the show , because if they did not whip you every day the show would not have high points?

Khushi, enough is enough'.Stop being the martyr'and start developing an attitude! It's some self pity time girl'feel sorry for yourself instead of the whole world

PS: Ok it is a show and this is fiction'don't give me that line. I am talking about Khushi the fictional character too

And now do we know why we ask for redemption for her? Because she will never ask for it as it is her nature. But we want to see it as a reward for her goodness

Edited by rima - 18 July 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine.swankomaltahsingulabo04ouroushachocobubblePotatoefreakTevokashevNeeluruthvikakyanaamdunanumunu578poonam.gupta12HopeleslyInLoveJenniferPurpleshanu.amiPlovesArshidramasarangernancy_ipkkndNutsandDoltsjazzpreetneet2012Sunshine25awwwwwwwGeet13craziefanhopethisworksgnainaarshi1986-Mistletoe-.Aisha.sun2011Julie0001yongshinCharishmaSiestaArHi_4everstarplus31Mahi122Prasanna_dhanuaashi_meghavnMaverick29cicilia9DaRkPrInCeSsTheSmurfssun_shine_girlpreetihereNightingale...ginacswetha_chShas3arshiyana.A.l.i.a.Olive_Rosenature-loverpepples_joyvellainsaanvanitha3dpiggievelangini-SI-zaniaxzafi-HoneyBoo-abracadabraEtherealSanz..monsi08Ni1234--Yashi--Geet24Johny.S.Rajsusan7Mihrimahpieryrosesilvia1999spoorthisbk2OmNaMaSteOm..Enchanteur....Amina..CATZ..GodhuliLogonILTHBEBArshi.Sugi.IPK

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you...
The cvs have got to redeem her character...
She needs to now put herself first...
What did she get from trusting a stranger blindly...?...betrayed and cheated..
If she doesnt start thinking about herself more...than maybe hurt is all she is gonna get.
She is a woman and she should stand up for herself...
Its just like in schools...no matter how nice and naive a person is, if that person gets bullied, they outta stay strong and stand up for themselves...
Khushi dont be a coward...start thinking about ur self before everyone starts pushing you around ...like literally!!!

Edited by ArhiAbhiya - 19 July 2012 at 12:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeluruthvikaarshi1986sun2011Shas3spoorthiOmNaMaSteOmpieryroserima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
A good post rima.I Think Cv's will never change the character of Khushi rimaAngry, they are going to show her as a sacrificial goat alwaysCry , i have lost hope and i am not going to long for the day when Khushi's every pain will end. Let the CV's live with their Nayi Soch of Khushi being an animal who can tolerate every bad thing on herAngry. I have waited waited for her sufferings to end and for her to think about herself , but it is not happening so i give up. Let Cv's give us "Didi Ki Saut", because evry other peoples in RM went through hell and not KhushiAngry

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 18 July 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986sun2011Shas3cocoatreespoorthipieryroseOmNaMaSteOmrima

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
hey rima , i agree dat khushi shud react like a normal reacting human...but from the very first epi we have seen dat her character is like dat full of forgiveness...dats d reason she fell in love wid a person who has done maximum harm to her...inspite of breaking her dori, doing badtamizzi,leaving video footage,torturing in rain n broken building ...dis girl loves him so so so much...if she can love him den in comparision  rest of d members have given her love n affection at some pont of time...payal hs been a supportive sister throughout...akash has a bit of (a bit)but supported in AR office...bua ji herself can scold sanka devi but anyone else say a word den she is ready to kill...so she loves dem in any scenario...<3 <3

dats our SANKA DEVI...DATS KHUSHI we loveBig smile...!<3 if she becomes selfish den wats d diff b/w khushi n poojali...LOL!!!

Edited by arnavluv - 18 July 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikaarshi1986taklima_najsita1150PlovesArshisun2011innocentgreenAcnavneilrockingcouplevellainsaanpiggieOmNaMaSteOmrima

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

agree to ur postThumbs Up.

i think this is the character of khushi,she won't mind all this.all she wants is her family's happiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruthvikainnocentgreenrima

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Well sometimes i feel being selfless in todays world is a huge flaw...

How i wish if not khushi... Then at least Arnav should give her a firm shake for being so selfless... I would consider it as his redemption

Edited by sayali_d23 - 19 July 2012 at 9:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011vellainsaanMephistoOmNaMaSteOm

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
#Rima - great post.

I strongly suggest you send your ideas to the CVs and star plus - - perhaps collect a sizable number of likes to your post and then hopefully we will see an independent self respecting Khushi like the job resignation time or earlier IPKKND days!!! Its time Arnav and RM vasis realize Khushi's value. Only one person realizes I feel that is Nani!!!

CVs - do bring on the independent fiety spunky Khushi - but who does things for herself now - and mature in not interfering in Anjali or Payash lives - without them begging for her help!!!!

Edited by sun2011 - 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiarshi1986OmNaMaSteOm

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Excellent post! 

The Cvs, have honestly destroyed Khushi's character. 
Like seriously, is she a human or what? 
How come people can do anything they want with her and get away with it? 
I understand that being forgiving, selfless and nice is her nature, but isn't there a limit to everything? 
Why do they show more depth to Anjali's character than they do to Khushi's? 

I really, really, really want Khushi to leave this bunch of ungrateful people. There needs to be a redemption track for everyone in Gupta and Raizada parivaar. 

Edited by Potatoefreak - 18 July 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiarshi1986sun2011OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top