Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

What is good ? what is bad ? hitler didi (Page 2)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

nice post...welcome to the forum...Smile...i agree with most of the points you have pen down except some...

why trp are not increasing ?

i agree with most of the points but i especially agree with less screen space for rishi . I seriously want him more...at this point of time . As he is gonna be the most affected after her death . in most cases it's family...but in ours its rishi . I completely understand indira is fulfilling her responsibilities towards her family...but i want her to tackle rishi too . I dont want him just for 1 or 2 scenes . and i would love a scene when he shouts back.at indira behaviour...indira protests . A fight . And atlast the truth out . And indira cupping his face joining his head with her and crying . Rishi completely shocked . i just want it  came out through this .

The day 1, day 2 ... Day 30 concept is too much irritating (my pov)., it doesn't seems like a dailysoap, rather it seems like countdown of a Time Bomb.

I disagree completely with this...i feel this has potential...this will attract viewers to the show...and as currently the whole story is being directed through indira's pov...rati's acting capacities are fully utilized . I don't find it irritating but interesting .

and in case

What is needed to increase trp ?

.Change the director and bring mohit sir.
I disagree with this some where because i am loving the way he is portraying this track . Ofcourse mohit sir were great too. His pace was too awesome . We saw so many things in just some months . 

.Introduce Rishi's father.

i agree with this...this will form an interesting track . And something from rishi's side .

Shooting must be shift to Delhi.

i completely second you in this . Real locations actually add up to the freshness and give a unique favor to the show .

.Most imp.. i don't know much about soaps but it is my personal view that if they show a full romantic track of Inshi (not kutundur) for atleast 1 month, trp'll set to 2.5 something

i feel one month track on inshi  can surely gain even more than this . But i feel sorry to say cvs can't do that because according to current track...she just have one month . So surely she will give time to family .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadksamrudhi.r-SUMITaholic--PD-Heema22.ByGod.Nancy

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i absolutly agree with you  ignoring rishi is nail inthe coffen  as i a fan of hd and inshi hate this

this brain tumour track-  2 days were good rati fine acting made us emotional  

Confused but third day wednesday   i was switching the channels because it was boring same sad expressions of indira mahaan indira  same dialouges  its really boring  at 8.30 slot compitition is very heavy cvs ila bedi has to realise this  if they will not make rishi strong and responsible as before 

hd trp will do down  its sad but from today trp will go down if they continue to show indira struggle alone and rishi irriresponsible doing nothing    Angry this track will fail ila bedi i  am afraid

7 months now ila bedi has to show inshi romance now track is sad their romance and emotional scences will be magic rishi telling indira i will not let u die shrimatiji will be owsome

indira bought a lottery its because later money will come from lottery for her operationLOL

its ok but show rishi struggling for his shrimatiji for her happiness  money will come 

indira joining monalisa again  may be chaddha tell indira about cases pending and indira force rishi a lawyer to fight the cases and earn he does beutiful moments

Edited by amanverma108 - 19 July 2012 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I compeletely agree with you Saurabh ! This new director is not at all interested neither in InShi nor in Rishi. After Mohit Jha had gone, he had created a large no. of bloppers. Mohit jha is a great director. This director is too obedient to Ila aunty ! 

He is the reason for the downfall in the show..

and mind it if mohit jha is there, Trp never decreases, not to this extent !!

and yaa , your all points are awsm,...

I agree wid u..

Awesm post !
-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonie3

Agree with your pointsThumbs Up
bloopers to sabhi shows main hote hainWink
Welcome to the forumHug
@ RED: I feel , HD mai kuch jyada hain aur jabse ye naya director aya hai tab se bloopers pe bloppers aa rahe hai ! example: who throw a CD to SN when rk was kidnappedLOL.. 

and who actully kidnapped Rishi is still not clear to me: Vidith or Indur or Both...LOL
I fell both...

so, director is unable to clear my doubt regarding this Disapprove..

aadk

....Diya.... IF-Rockerz
....Diya....
....Diya....

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Agree wid ur points Smile
They need to focus only  leads not side characters,  & director... i think he is ok, no need to change...

Heema22

khushi1985 Senior Member
khushi1985
khushi1985

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
,, Agree with your pointsThumbs Up,
avi_k_ Goldie
avi_k_
avi_k_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Welcome to Hd forum. We all HDians agree to u. This is one of the most unique n best show but needs to change coz it's on zee tv nt star

Heema22

avi_k_ Goldie
avi_k_
avi_k_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Ila bedi's no. Or email id. Guys, connect

Go to top