Punar Vivah

AarYa VM // Chahoon Bhi

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ

Long time no see πŸ˜† I have been on a hiatus for the last couple weeks because I had family over and stuff, but I am back now and the first thing I did was make an AarYa VM because I have seriously missed them!

Anyways, since Aarti has confessed and acknowledged her love, I think this is the perfect song for her right now...being in love and yet not being able to express it! I have used all the new scenes from the last 3 weeks as Aarti's feelings went from one high to another and Kratika has been absolutely stunning through it all which has been an added bonus.

So without further ado, here you go...
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z44WCYfQF_w[/YOUTUBE]
Direct link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z44WCYfQF_w

Song: Chahoon Bhi
Singers: Karthik & Bombay Jayshree
Film: Force (2011)

-As usual, do watch it in HD 720p!

This one took forever because all my trials had ended and I had to download older versions. Plus making in HD was such a pain because ironically the quality kept messing up! But thankfully it's all done and I really hope you guys like it because I feel like I have lost my touch!

So please do hit the 'like' button and leave your comments, I look forward to them! πŸ˜‰

Cheers, Maham!

P.S. You can find all my previous AarYa VMs here:

~Maham's VM Gallery~

Edited by Allbut1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
oh really i was waiting for your vms too. i used to watch in youtube b4 until i signed in to dc forum.thanks love it the song is so amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just wonderful and Amazing...Maham..Morning dearπŸ€—

so sweet song and AarYa scenes are perfecttt😊
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is Fantastic..One of the Best VMs I Have Seen...Wonderful Editing and Creation... Keep Making More ...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bombay jayshree voice made tis song beatiful..ur editing picturization make tis song more pleasant...
Loved it..❀️
i watched it 3 times witiin 10 mints..πŸ˜›
Edited by AmeTz - 11 years ago
AdhoBithi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely VM like AarYa β€οΈ
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh you came back with a bang Dear πŸ‘
Loved the scenes selection and the music one of fav bollywood songs...thanks for an AMAZING vid ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maham Ammmazziinng Vm n Innocent Aarti wth CUTE Yashhhuu amke magical couple
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
captivating... captivating...captivating πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

no matter how many AarYa vms i see with the same scenes used over and over, it never gets cloying to me πŸ˜ƒ i just kept loving them again and again..

Thanks Maham, lovely scenes and suitable song to it..
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Maham: This was a double treat for me. I hadn't heard the song before; needless to say I loved it...and along with your artistry it came across as a visual marvel...masha'allah!!! πŸ‘After five months, there's a big repertoire to choose the images from...and yet you manage to pick just the right ones and skillfully weave them into a smoothly flowing, lyrical river of imagery...Wow!!! Great stuff, dear friend. Thank you for this beautiful gift.πŸ€—