Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood encouraging ***holes? (Page 6)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I have nothing to say about the video. Molestation and rape cases have been increasing exponentially in this country, despite so much public and media shaming. No one gives a rat's ass. Rape and molestation have become a mere pass time for men feeling inadequate. If I had a private guillotine I would chop off the dicks of all the sick a**holes and policemen (because they're even worse)

Bollywood is a reflection of the collective mindset of our society. Like AppleBlossom said, it normalizes eve-teasing, touching, grabbing and groping. If the 'hero' (the ultimate devta) is allowed to grab the girl's waist without her permission, toh ek sadak par chalta aadmi to phir bhi aam insaan hai, usko toh poora haq hai mooh maarne ka. 

Unfortunately women in our country don't respect their rights themselves. By siding with a perpetrator's reason ('she-was-asking-for-it'), they allow men to believe that they're right. They encourage them to commit crimes against women by endorsing the same mentality. No upper-middle class, educated and well connected girl will even dream of stepping alone out of the house after 10 pm at night. The same girl talks about being empowered because she shared a smoke with her guy friends. 

Crimes against women have become so common that no one cares anymore. This discussion will end and so will innumerable others but nothing will happen Unhappy

Edited by U-No-Poo - 19 July 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomRehanismcs-07Sam_dean4EvaChippeshwini.DontKnow.Chameli_billiibelieveinpink

jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
why does india allow men who harrase abused (moleste)  women get the right to cover their face when they are caught

Edited by jonnybgood - 19 July 2012 at 2:59pm
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

As sad as seeing these videos is. I would just add there are so many countries where it happens at even greater scale. Take Saudi arabia; apparently its the biggest islamic place but the amount of prostitution and rape cases there even exceed those of india and pakistan. Even in the holiest cities like Makkah there are numerous cases of prostitution and rape attempts each day.

I personally think bollywood has been responsible for it but not entirely. A frustrated person will see anything from the eyesof frustration even if its a well executed, much needed sex scene of an A listed hollywood movie, he would not see the situation or the direction but would look at it from other pov. I think yes these vulgar dances are a disgrace. They should know their limits. Chammak chalo etc are still fine but this munni, chikni chameli and all the vulgar steps done by A listed actresses and A listed choreographers just shows that they are doing it to get more people to watch and it shows their poor intention of attracting the DIRT just so that the business could be increased. I think a "dabang" or an "agneepath" could have easily been made minus a muni or chikni chameli! and even if they were included they should have toned up the steps!

the other b grade dancers dancing i dont even want to comment! absolutely disgraceful!  

So true...Having watched Agneepath I can vouch for the fact that the 'chikni chameli' song was like a hindrance to the actual scene that was happening on the other side...I just wanted to shut Katrina up, so that I could focus on what Hrithik and Sanjay were saying...

Coming to the video...feel like just slapping all those men who were talking in such a cheap manner about women and how they were blaming the women for bringing it upon themselves with their choice of clothes and stuff...yuck...such disgusting creepsCensored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTcs-07

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonnybgood

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

plz dont  keep it to Bollywood.. BW does not represent India fully !!!  Tongue

after reading all disgusted comment about the video not bothering to watch !!!

Keep------------Smiling !!!Smile
Watch the video TJ...its not about BW ...but in general...and its disgusting...how the young boys think that if a girl wears short and tight clothes...it gives them the right to go after herDead...Really disgusting mentality...and its not only the girls wearing revealing clothes...its those who are wearing salwar-kameez and fully covered who are complaining too...

Really after seeing all this ...I thank my luck stars...that as a mother of a 12 yr old daughter...i don't live in India...when the capital of a country is not safe for women ...what can u expect from the rest of the country...the mentality of Indian men from what they showed in this video is mostly cheap and disgusting...most of them are perverted freaksDeadDead

I want to beat those boys with baseball bat, I wonder how they treat there mother

Exactly...These are the kind of people who find a breast feeding scene to be raunchy...Dead
ambleena Groupbie
ambleena
ambleena

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
We did not need this video to realize what's been happening around us, the kind of movies, the kind of songs, the kind of mindset, the attitude!

All I have to say is Shame on us as a Society! What Indian Culture ?what Indian way of living ? what temple? what religion? what's proud in being Indian?

I'm glad I'm raising my daughter and son away from India and I'm sad that my dream of returning back someday is going to be just that...a dream,,,coz now I definitely dont want to..

(sorry to barge in here..usually a silent reader)

Rehanismcs-07

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cs-07.DontKnow.

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgurls

I wish sumtimes we had a Taliban rule... Cut off Penis of the perverts. 

w
e are heading towards taliban-ization.
a village in india, the khap(panchayat) says women below 40 shudnt go out alone , shudnt carry mobile phones etc , and women agree. that this will prevent eve teasing and other issues. and politicos AGREE to the khaps. The media is supposedly stretching the matter for their TRPs according to CM of the state, so he comments, u can have a discussion on ur channel..
cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i know people , even me for instance, rant at what is happening and then i shut up, but if something like this would happen to me, i know i wudnt go into depression for something what someone else did to me. rape or molestation or whatever that is. oops - i went off topic. b
ut i really hope young girls can change their perceptions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Go to top