Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood encouraging ***holes? (Page 2)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Those ladies need to take a step.. they are losing their respect because of what they are doing.. we can't blame anyone when the person in question is not concerned him/herself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07Real.Madrid

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Both male and female are equally responsible for this. Men love to watch this kind of show and women are willing to do happily and feel proud for doing this kind of songs.

cs-07TheRager

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
WOAH. I just saw this video.  I was going to post it, but you beat me. Okay, Yes, Indian movies do encourage uncivilized men? do you ever wonder why parents do not allow kids to watch certain films? listen to certain music-rap,hiphop?

We, as a society, do take a lot of communicated methods from print, tv, and radio to a certain extent where we forget the reality. We think it's okay to treat others the way they communicate in a different form, but it's not. 

Edited by TexanHolden - 18 July 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30.x-bumblebee-x.Chameli_billi.DontKnow.

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Okay my earlier comment was based on watching the first few minutes. No, I don't and can't blame bollywood. I blame the corrupt Indian police and the system that lets these pathetic, nasty men get off scott free. These bas***ds need to have their balls chopped off and women need to come together and strip them off their dignities in full public view. Enough is enough. 

Filmi_DivaSunshine797

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I feel every women has a right to dress up watever way she wants... its her choice... u cant say dat wearin a burqa will make it safer for u... a guy who is a perv will remain a perv no matter wat

I feel really sorry for women in India n bein a Delhi born myself, I can say its da most unsafe city of India, n weirdly its da capital of the nation. I blame both bwood n the cops on providing lack of knowledge to the society abt how to treat a women.

As dey say art is supposed to reflect the society... then maybe this art of filmaking can also b used to preech sumthin to a country where men treat women like an object of pleasure den a leggit human

very sad & disgusting it is

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filmi_Divazaara.khan.x-bumblebee-x.Chameli_billiSunshine797

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Dafish did I just watch!!

Totally disgusting!
All those animals need to rot in hell! What kind of mindset do they have...ughh! So disgusting that I had to forward a lot of the stuff...I almost choked to tears watching how women were tortured...but who do we blame here? the media? corrupt system? or just that corrupt mentality of all these freaktards? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobearabby_girl30Sunshine797

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
As sad as seeing these videos is. I would just add there are so many countries where it happens at even greater scale. Take Saudi arabia; apparently its the biggest islamic place but the amount of prostitution and rape cases there even exceed those of india and pakistan. Even in the holiest cities like Makkah there are numerous cases of prostitution and rape attempts each day.

I personally think bollywood has been responsible for it but not entirely. A frustrated person will see anything from the eyesof frustration even if its a well executed, much needed sex scene of an A listed hollywood movie, he would not see the situation or the direction but would look at it from other pov. I think yes these vulgar dances are a disgrace. They should know their limits. Chammak chalo etc are still fine but this munni, chikni chameli and all the vulgar steps done by A listed actresses and A listed choreographers just shows that they are doing it to get more people to watch and it shows their poor intention of attracting the DIRT just so that the business could be increased. I think a "dabang" or an "agneepath" could have easily been made minus a muni or chikni chameli! and even if they were included they should have toned up the steps!

the other b grade dancers dancing i dont even want to comment! absolutely disgraceful!  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulescricketfan1chocobearShayu.Chameli_billiKai.

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by nirvanlove

Watching those flicks, if  i imagine myself to be a leech who thinks women are just to satisfy me, i would probably think, Women are made for me and honestly, if movie stars treat women like that in those flicks, ofcourse, they are objects to be fondled and groped.

Am pissed with all the khans and the supposed A list stars.

what are those women doing? they are being fondled happily.. they have no issues.. why to blame the guys then?

Seriously..majority of the girls in BW can't act. They get money for latkas and jhatkas on screen and why are guys blamed for it???

These starlets dance on new year eve/marriages to earn quick buck. Well Katrina Kaif even dances in Bachelor Parties.

Go to top