Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thankz Christine hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hey chris i was thinking about the scene were gopi realise ahem trouser zippy is  open... but in light of the scandalous photos of nazim πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ put on here dont think that scene is  appropriate but it was funny at the time  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-gia.rox- thumbnail
rasi is screaming because she is dreaming about newbieπŸ˜†
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Omg Looveee it πŸ€£
that was a super scene or that timee she had a nightmare of Koki lol 
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhruti

anyone will scream like rashi, if you have kagdi standing on your head early in the morninggg πŸ˜†

btw, thanks fo the PM and good work dear ... keep it up ...  πŸ˜‰

Thanks dhrutiπŸ˜‰yea i would scream if I woke up to Koki's face every morning. Poor ParagπŸ˜†
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Fab scene Christine.. 

Thank you for starting this wonderful segment.. πŸ‘

The scene I would wanna watch again is where Rashi, pretending to be a ghost gets the beating of a lifetime.. πŸ˜‰

I forgot about that scene, will try to find it and post for you.  With the amount of requests I've gotten I may have to make this a twice a week postπŸ˜†
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am re visiting your post so many times since yesterday ... its hilarious ... πŸ€£

btw, i'd love to see the scene when Gopi aka Giaa helps ahem fixing the nadaa of his salwaar ... its the recent diwali track ...
westindian thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhruti

I am re visiting your post so many times since yesterday ... its hilarious ... πŸ€£

btw, i'd love to see the scene when Gopi aka Giaa helps ahem fixing the nadaa of his salwaar ... its the recent diwali track ...

Oh gosh that is a very funny scene, I just might do that next. Thanks for the suggestion.πŸ˜†