Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Smitten by Sumit{Invitees Only} # 20 (Page 111)

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
koi hai???

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27

Shalz do check this ull love it ... 

@ Ashish I Love ya Dpp ... I like dat serial tooo Wink 

thank you bells and I loved it Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Censored

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) – who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship – will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far…so good…but folks…this is a daily soap…it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on…

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes…this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well…he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Pavitra Rishta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngsjj23

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Censored

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) ' who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship ' will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far'so good'but folks'this is a daily soap'it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on'

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes'this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well'he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Pavitra Rishta'

ekta kapoor and ila bedi both r AngryAngryDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarrantysjj23

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
even i wanna murder them shaluAngry

but i really wanna laugh at asha and sumits similarities LOL by the time they have their concert both will be stuck in these deadly triangles (or in ashas case rectangleROFL) im sure they are gonna have a good laugh about it LOL

forever.young

IchadhariNagin IF-Stunnerz
IchadhariNagin
IchadhariNagin

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
koi hai...
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
me here ridz Big smile
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
this is for the lovers of bad boys of tv Blushing (now ricky diwan is also added to the list Cool)

forever.young

Go to top