Smitten by Sumit{Invitees Only} # 20 - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
this is rithviks rehearsal in india so indian rehearsals are covered😳 i cant wait for the pics they share everybody seems to love zee stars there
and doesnt look like theres much dance just one dance performance then its only visiting the fans in malls and talking to them thats why sumu agreed i guess 😆 otherwise we know how shy he is 😉😆
Edited by adiya1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Ace-

Happy belated  friendship day to you and others who are online now !

Thanks god , I got reply today ! 

Usually when I come , I feel like ghost town here :)

hello surma happy belated friendship day 🤗
oh my rithvik i love him ðŸ˜³
cant wait to see sumits pics like this 😳

Aasiya ki Entry Yupiee.😃

She is looking damn cute.😛

And She is shown a rich girl , in big car.

Now Somebody has come as Rishi's support system.

I am too happy.😛
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Aasiya ki Entry Yupiee.😃

She is looking damn cute.😛

And She is shown a rich girl , in big car.

Now Somebody has come as Rishi's support system.

I am too happy.😛

agree although i dont like asiya i have to admit she looked good
and yup rishi will have someone to pour his heart out to otherwise todays  rishi  was pathetic!
it was too painful hope he goes back to being rickey diwan as shwetha exclaimed!😆 it would be better for everyone
Shalz do check this ull love it ... 

@ Ashish I Love ya Dpp ... I like dat serial tooo 😉 

Originally posted by Bella27

Shalz do check this ull love it ... 

@ Ashish I Love ya Dpp ... I like dat serial tooo 😉 

thank you bells and I loved it 😳 😆
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) – who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship – will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far…so good…but folks…this is a daily soap…it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on…

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes…this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well…he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Pavitra Rishta…

Originally posted by adiya1

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi

Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Rishta will be witnessing some high end drama in the upcoming episodes. As seen, the Deshmukh family was left traumatized after Purvi's (Asha Negi) kidnapping incident and Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) being hospitalized. However, things would turn out to be better for the family in the coming days.

Arjun has come back home after recuperating at the hospital, and in the future plot viewers will see a sequence wherein Purvi and Arjun will be all set to get engaged.

Now, Sulochana (Savita Prabhune) ' who happens to be supporting Purvi and Arjun's relationship ' will go ahead and invite Savita (Usha Nadkarni) for the ceremony. In the process, Savita and Sulochana will enter into a verbal tiff. In another twist, Archana (Anikta Lokhande) who till date was against the union of Purvi and Arjun, will have a change of heart and go ahead to make all necessary arrangements for the engagement ceremony.

So far'so good'but folks'this is a daily soap'it has to have more twists and turns. What are we heading at? Read on'

When the TV buffs will wait for Purvi and Arjun to enter the wedlock, things will take a volte-face and the duo will part ways. Yes'this will come as a shocker for everyone.

The creative will incorporate a sub-plot wherein Sameer Rane, (Aarav Singh) who rescued Purvi from the kidnappers, will emerge as the love interest of Purvi. And what will happen to Arjun? Well'he will go ahead and tie the knot with Ovi (Shruti Kanwar).

When contacted Aarav Singh to learn about the upcoming track, he said, "Yes, I am playing a parallel lead and will be romantically involved with Purvi. I am yet to shoot the sequences hence can't comment any further."

Keep reading this space for more updates on Pavitra Rishta'

ekta kapoor and ila bedi both r 😡😡🤢🤢
even i wanna murder them shalu😡

but i really wanna laugh at asha and sumits similarities 😆 by the time they have their concert both will be stuck in these deadly triangles (or in ashas case rectangle🤣) im sure they are gonna have a good laugh about it 😆