Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
chod na shalu no problem it will be easy for indira or what jal ke rak ho jayegi πŸ˜†

but its ok i hope asiya has a modern look in this frankly im fed up of the forum so only for that sake im game for this triangle let it happen na and well see what happens😈
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adiya1

chod na shalu no problem it will be easy for indira or what jal ke rak ho jayegi πŸ˜†

but its ok i hope asiya has a modern look in this frankly im fed up of the forum so only for that sake im game for this triangle let it happen na and well see what happens😈

but if they seperate my inshi na toh 😑 will kill them 😑
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shalz-

arre indu will ask rishi to marry her TOI article aaya hai na πŸ€’

Yeh , I just saw the Article.

But when Indira will find out she does not have BT , at that time , things will take U-turn , and we will see jealous Indira.πŸ˜›
and she will call him ricky na his name was ricky so i hope to god his backstory is at least revealed like this
at least on the rishi front this is very good news hd will be watchable now πŸ˜†
yesterdays episode just had me saying what the.....
forever.young thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Yeh , I just saw the Article.

But when Indira will find out she does not have BT , at that time , things will take U-turn , and we will see jealous Indira.πŸ˜›

that will be so fun to watch πŸ˜†btw do u watch pyar ka dard ...??
i dont think indira has bt at all htis is some big saazish the pils are making her faint like that for sure

who knows maybe this shweta has something to do with this πŸ˜†
ashish.sachi thumbnail

arey yaar now meri batti jal gayi arey negative nellies se chutkara toh milega if this happensπŸ˜†

as an inshi fan i hate it
but as a rishi and sumit fan 😈😈 let the games begin!

first of all forum ke kuch logon se mein taang a gayi hoon and if this happens and show ends like this i frankly dont care let it happen 😈

Chill Melts.

Show will not End like this. Neither is Indira going to die.

But this will be the track to look out for.

Atleast somebody else would be there to think & love Rishi , to think from Rishi's side.πŸ˜›
forever.young thumbnail
muj to day 1 se lagta tha ki indu ko BT nahi hain n all reports hi change hua hai
ashish.sachi thumbnail

At Bold ExactlyπŸ˜† , ab Aayega Mazaa.πŸ˜›

Asiya in modern look will be a treat to watch.

I like her from the time of Dharampatni.
i know ashish at least somebody loved him now im more and more for this idea only if it was someone else i would have been happier
sumu getting lot of other actress pairing all of a sudden na first asha now asiya πŸ˜† back to back!

i think the backstory will be fun shweta telling all about what ricky (😈) used to do in college