India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Go with the flow - But Where? (Page 2)

ruchikacdc Goldie
ruchikacdc
ruchikacdc

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Very well written.  Completely agree with our POV,  but can't help it.  Its the CVs call in changing and twisting the story.

Prasanna_dhanu Goldie
Prasanna_dhanu
Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yes, looks like CVs need a tighter grip on the story line, even if 10 min of the 20min eveyday , they show the side tracks, 10 min atleast , the story must focus on progress in Arnav and Khushi's story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

I STILL DIDNT GET ONE THING IS THIS THE WAY HE IS REGRETTING THE DISGUSTING THINGS...HE HAS DONE...?

WHERE DOES ALL THOSE UTTER CRAP WORDS SAID TO KHUSHI BY ARNAV GONE...WHEN SHE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE...SHE FORGOT THEM THAT EASILY...? WTH MAN...HOW COULD THE CV'S JUST IGNORE THOSE DISGUSTING EPISODES...I AM ASKING HOWWW...?

I AM REALLY HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CURRENT TRACK...YES I GOT THIS QUESTION ALSO...DOES HE TRYING TO PACIFY KHUSHI FOR NOT WISHING HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR FOR THE DISGUTING DEEDS HE HAS DONE IN THE PAST...

THERE IS NO PROPER BASE FOR THIS TRACK...SO BASELESSS...HOPELESS...

karmachameleon

Manvi90 Senior Member
Manvi90
Manvi90

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Well I think since Arnav has see the extent Kushi went to save him,so I guess that has ignited the guilt in him hence Arnav kills his ego to see that he mends ways  with his lady love ,but sister not being aware of the rescue efforts wonder why the bro has to be so  nice to his wife while she is tormented ,so there is a flow ,well having said that I guess too much of anything will also kill the viewers interest ,so please cv give us a dose of  moderation "...

karmachameleon

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I dn't knw nethn bt i did wnt a redemption trck...um lving d way hw arnav s tryin diffn ways to woo khushi..its fun wtchn him...bt d way he behaved wd khushi wdout knwin d whole truth cn't b 4given...i wantd a redemption track...i loved wen arnav said i lv u dn the whole kidnappin trck bt aftr returnin 2 rm nd throwin shyam out of the house..i wntd sme redemption be4 the current trck..thou um lving watchin arnav tryin to pacify khushi in ol ways..um nt against the trck um lvin it..bt ud hv lvd to c redemption trck..bt nwdays um droolin mre over arnav

karmachameleon

Mariam.Ejaz Goldie
Mariam.Ejaz
Mariam.Ejaz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
totally and completely agreed!!!
i am just a silent viewer now  because i dont want to question anymore to which i dont get any answers..
vaish912 Senior Member
vaish912
vaish912

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
in a way ur post is correct but then again if we know the destination will we enjoy the show this much .what cv's definatly need to do is show the thought process of each character wr they always blunder and it is always us viewers who speculate things abt this why he is not doing this why she is like that, why she is crying  yesterdays episode we got to see anjali and khushi's thoughts . Anjali is confused she loves her husband and will not accept the fact this easily but she trust her chotey also so she is confused.Khushi wants to see everybody around her happy she is not even angry on ASR just sad abt he blaming her but she  knows that he loves her but still blames her (this is my speculation again that she knows that he loves her lol..) ASR being ASR again it seems he knows that he loves her so according to him that's enough and his wife should understand the guy is very begginer in this love thing so he is going to make blunders he is confused realise when Akash and Payal thing was happening what he told khushi that i will ask Akash to give lot of gifts to Payal and everything will be alright he is like that .The day he realises that money dosen't buy love we might see different ASR alltogether but again i think we might see that happening now. As far as the flow of the episode : well for me atleast as long as both Sanaya and Barun are there in the same frame i don't mind any track and loving every minute of it and rest all are doing brilliant job. phew  a very long post for the first time  i hope u don't mind. and again its just a serial so no need to get so involved in it just love it thats all 

karmachameleon

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karmachameleon

Coming to the point - THE FLOW of the story...

Why do I feel that the CVs are on a verge of starting a comedy track all over again - except this time it will be ASR not Khushi!
I feel so as well, but it is the most nonsensical thing to do at this point because it makes no sense having nok jhoks because she thinks that she is leaving at the end of 6 months. When she isn't sure where her relationship or her life is headed how does it make sense that she forges a relationship or allow herself to express her love for him. CVs need to intensify not comedify the plot.

How many of you have read and written FFs, Os, and SSs about the redemption track? Did any of you imagine that they will show the redemption this way?
This is a pathetic excuse for a redemption track. Why can't ASR till now apologize to her for forcing her to marry him. I really want Kushi to leave and him chasing after her and actually realizing how much he's wronged her.

Don't get me wrong - I am totally enjoying mighty ASR going all out to please his Khushi but...BUT

At least show some sort of regret yaar! Clap Ikr

Presently - all I am thinking where is the track going right now?
ASR trying please Khushi - for what? Is he sorry? Is he regretting things? OR all this just for her B-day? Because she is def. thinking about more important things about her life than her B-day!

So his big thing now is that he wants her to smile right...He makes her smile tomorrow...then what? Will that alleviate her pain? Will that make her hurt any less? A smile doesn't necessarily mean someone is happy. I don't blame Kushi if she doesn't want to smile or stay around ASR. Why should she get swayed by him when she believes that his mind is still set on the contract part of their marriage. I don't understand how the track will move forward unless he apologizes and makes her realize how much he loves her. 

karmachameleon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index