Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Go with the flow - But Where?

karmachameleon IF-Dazzler
karmachameleon
karmachameleon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I watch this show with all my heart...
I truly LOVE this show...

I am a true IPKKNDian and a crazy Barunian (if that's a word) but I am also a viewer and I get confused sometimes...

I try very hard to go with THE FLOW of this show - believe me, I DO!

I want to go with THE FLOW - BUT - WHERE? I don't understand...

Let's start from where majority of IPKKNDians started missing THE FLOW in this show - After Holi

Okay, they are high, they confess their love for each other (well sort of) then ASR still remembers it but denies it - why? I guess because he didn't know the truth about Shyam then, understandable - how could he convince himself the he loves Khushi when he is unaware of the truth...chalo given...

Then comes the crazy comedy track - why waste three months on non-sense comedy when clearly they could be showing something very intense. I mean for god's sake - KKG - you were forced to get married and instead of finding out the truth - you want to play Gopi Bahu? I don't understand...

Then the shifting to Gupta house - though some scenes were appreciated, like them sharing the bed and let's not forget the Desi gym or the genuine smile after their fall and ya the gol gappas...

Khushi finds out why he married her? Getting THE FLOW back?

NO, why? Oh - Barun's movie - again, I understand...

Begins the kidnapping track...

He says "Khushi I love you" which again changes the whole intensity of the show - all over again (at least for me it did) THE FLOW of the show turned into high waves that week...

Then Khushi finds him, they run away, they almost consummate their marriage (for the TRPs? I don't know) and they separate again...

Then Khushi and Shyam track begins - which I LOVED by the way, the hatred, the betrayal, the plans, the deceive, the pain, the disgust, the cheating and each and every emotion displayed by KKG with Shyam was mind blowing...

Then she is able to find ASR again - she faints, he gives her CPR, she is conscious again and they are happy and return home...

I, as a viewer would expect to find THE FLOW again but...

She enters RM first, then he follows...I still didn't understand that! What was the point behind that? Why not walk in together? Call me crazy but these small things matter... 

Snake started blaming Khushi - which was obviously coming - who was shocked from it? Not me!

Khushi pleading everyone to believe her...

Arnav, her husband believes her and slaps Shyam and kicks him out of the house...

Anjali breaks down...

Coming to the point - THE FLOW of the story...

Why do I feel that the CVs are on a verge of starting a comedy track all over again - except this time it will be ASR not Khushi!

How many of you have read and written FFs, Os, and SSs about the redemption track? Did any of you imagine that they will show the redemption this way?

Don't get me wrong - I am totally enjoying mighty ASR going all out to please his Khushi but...BUT

At least show some sort of regret yaar!

First they hug at the poolside - Excellent scene...
He lifts her and puts her on the bed - Again perfect!
The staircase scene - Truly touching!

I was even OKAY with him yelling at her and saying all those things that he shouldn't have said only because I thought they will start THE FLOW after his guilt of saying such horrible things...

But NO - he comes home and tells her that she has to stay there because she is abided by the contract! Are you really telling me that you couldn't have stopped her any other way?

Which is still fine until I lose THE FLOW again - so they are sleeping on the same bed now?

I personally think their sleeping choices should have been covered as an important scene of that show, but that was totally taken out!

Oh THE FLOW again - so you say such horrible things to your wife, and then you expect her to be okay with all your birthday surprises? I don't know how much of that makes sense. (Again don't get me wrong, as a HUGE Barun fan - i am blushingly loving all the B-day scenes, the forcefully cake cutting scene, the candle, the lights, and UFFF don't get me started with the actual 'Happy Birthday Khushi' scene and the Sari scene 'I want you to see in this Sari' blush blush - some serious blush)

But as a viewer - I am still missing THE FLOW...

One minute Anjali is crying seeing her Chhote happy with his wife...

Next minute Akash is going crazy...

Another minute Payal is mad at Khushi...

Then let's not forget 'hello hi bye bye' and her Rumaal - ugghh

Oh THE FLOW again -

Now the flashback Bimari - Bhai had severe flashbacks of the terrace scenes and now the Behan is going through severe flashbacks of Mandir scene - they must be blood relatives...just saying!

Then back to square one? NO, back to square one would bring the intensity of the show back, so we are def. not back at square one, we are still trying to go with THE FLOW - WHERE? I still don't know...

I am not understanding the track right now -

I got the hatred track in the beginning of the show...
I got the ASR/Lavanya relationship track...
I got the Payal and Akash track...
I even got Mami's and Bua's track...
I sometimes even understood Laxmi ji's track (BTW - where is she these days?)
I got the ASR being a flirt track (well I got that little TOO MUCH blush blush)
I even got the sudden marriage track
Because that all flowed so well in the show...

Presently - all I am thinking where is the track going right now?
ASR trying please Khushi - for what? Is he sorry? Is he regretting things? OR all this just for her B-day? Because she is def. thinking about more important things about her life than her B-day!

She even knows that he wished her happy birthday - then what's the issue? Is it the fact that he didn't say it to her face? Well, as she said - it's the thought that counts...

NEVER MIND - as much as  I am lost finding THE FLOW in the show - my post is about to lose its flow if I don't stop my complaining...

Do share YOUR FLOW of ideas...

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25Anita2011jayagowriKitwatanjaanichokridua_foreverkaipaQUEEN94sarahsaphireaisha_1998jojo2802Taz.roxoxtaklima_najMyPrinceBarundhulanyasoapfreak13gkskjazzpreetmayadPedavini96metitaliyaAmmmmz.brarameesha_14jankisoni86inluvwivARHIPlovesArshiSim1234arhifrvrblue_sapphireyogifaluLIONHEARTvaish912kaykayaakeshaipkkndlovearshi1986EvilMindedMeprerna.sharmapalo101bhuviinishkkatmowlatu-jo-milehorizon123Manisha.Maverick29Crazy_1001dimple288rizibpantrossypriyalovebarunruchikacdcbluetajannieKarchminkMahi122arul01mrin0709Julie0001yongshinsmile1412sweet_butterflyPrasanna_dhanuhinzmelfnslovearshi01Shas3tanurocksJaponica..SSNAIR..sooryalekshmiSiri22nareshSVhararnavshagun05pepples_joyreallyhappydipali13AnupamaJYsamanthana-sanika-shree10kriti_atharvzaniaxRaadhiyaaakvarshasam88drunkiiebabeVSai2008jas0308summaiyasayedGodhuliLogon-Koeli_Appy-dumasstunning.ayesha.AnJaNa.

tmowla Senior Member
tmowla
tmowla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
totally and completely agreed!!!
i am just a silent viewer now  because i dont want to question anymore to which i dont get any answers..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palo101karmachameleonGodhuliLogon

kaipaQUEEN94 Groupbie
kaipaQUEEN94
kaipaQUEEN94

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
OMG... :O:OShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Where is Laxmi ji!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970sangeeta230811karmachameleonVintageWineGodhuliLogon

kaipaQUEEN94 Groupbie
kaipaQUEEN94
kaipaQUEEN94

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
well i have a feeling that they are just simply running out of ideas... I don't know about you but i kinda feel that the show is getting sloppy and that they have covered so much and reached such a high climax that they are trying to play it safe!!!
I mean think about it! if they just become all lovey dovey now... yeah we will love it... but after a while the show wil lose its jazz.

The main reason that i love IPKKND so much is cause of Khushi's bubblines and arnav's rudeness!!

the show concentrated so heavily on Khushi, Arnav and Shyam that when one of the three is missing, they have nothing to fall back on!

THATS JUST MY OPINION!! Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986rizibhinzkarmachameleon

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
how n from where u people get these ideas ha... Anyway i agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

meghanajain Goldie
meghanajain
meghanajain

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you dear! A great post! Fandom has been dying to see really intimate Arshi scenes, CVs know this. But they ignore it and are dragging the drama with comedy. Hope this comedy track doesnt last for 3 months. I can take a week of it but not more. We want intense feeling shared by Arshi via dialogues not the nautankis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LIONHEARTkarmachameleonGodhuliLogon

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
how n from where u people get these ideas ha...
Anyway i agree with u...
I love this IPKKND... ITS AMAZING... I LOVE KHUSHI SIMPLENESS AND ARNAV ATTITUDE... I LOVE BOTH...
FOR THE FIRST TIME I LOVE A SERIAL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleon

mayad Senior Member
mayad
mayad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I got excited about the diwalie track! Started  watching the show in ernesty! 
Next came the Teri Meri scene! Interrupted my vacation  but that's okay, I am now hooked and hubby thinks I am now officially certifiable!!
Next I had to go back to the archives and look up all the sat episodes! Thanks a lot to Shy I had access to all the uncuts at that time!
I am so excited, looking forward to Holi! I was now an official IPKKND junkie! Wow Indian television is the best! Where was I all these years! 
Gotta start learning the language! Get involved with IF! Amazing FF!  Did I just find a little bit of heaven!
Cannot wait for more! 
Still waiting! Cannot understand the comedy! Silly me, thats ecause comedy des not translate well! 
Learn some more of the language! Rosetta Stone .. Yes! Spend another $1K??? But wait not just me! Lots of folks on the forum are also in despair! 
What Barun leaving! nah, Barun not leaving he is going to make a movie! What Yash Raj banner? Dharma?
What, there are other production houses in India? But we will never get to see that movie because the international market only buys big banner movies! 
I am beginning to be anxious!
Interview galores, new characters in the show, no rationale for these characters, kidnapping, oh my gosh body doubles! Nahiii
Have patience Barun is coming back! No, he is not! Yes he is! Chill everyone! 
Life has now become what, where are the Spoilers! I cannot breathe, my husband has now got a permenant grin on his face! "What's the matter, the scripts not good? No Rabba ves? "
I am gonna kill him! I am now fully insane! Patience!
More patience! Flashes, promises with promos! "I love you Khushi" oay we are back in business! That that hubby!!
WHAT CONSUMATION IN THE BARN! Clear my calendar! Cancel government meetings! Get everyone at the office involved! Sending you tube links to people whose first language is not even English! Not to worry I say ... Great show! You can follow along in Spanish, French etc etc! 

I am still waiting! My poor heart could not wait anymore! I suffered a massive heart attack! Maybe that was a saving grace for me in that my staff and business associates have now placed my IPKKND addiction down to a medical disorder!

I am still waiting!!!! My heart is beating...  Keeps on  repeating ... I'm waiting ...nah!
I discovered a few great FF writers, Desi, Serial Junkie, Appy Indy, Karmachameleon, Princesssunara to name a few and after hearing that interview with Daljeet today, I am officially now a FF junkie and I will fit in the show when I get time! 

So get busy you wonderful writers, I now have six weeks of recovery time to spare and I need material to read! 50 shades of Grey trilogy is filling in the time between your updates! So please spare a thought for my convalesce and keep me busy reading! lol
Maya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaipaQUEEN94PlovesArshiyogifaluLIONHEARTjazzpreetkarmachameleon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index