New Promo- Grand Sangeet Celebration (YT Link)

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Colors waale kuch jyada hi meherbaan ho rahe hai😆. I was literally open-mouthed on seeing that the most kanjoos rangeela channel has uploaded NBT promo on YT😲

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcRqZf-LVoY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Mohan and Megha are looking super gorgeous😍 There's gonna be DHAMAAL and lots of MASTI and DANCE for sure , obviously with a sword hanging above the heads of us and Mohan😆. But anyways we should enjoy this instead of thinking anything else to save ourselves from loosing sanity😆.

Edit: Anyone can't watch the promo for now... Be SURE guys that it's a HAPPY promo of the celebration🥳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Did the voice-over throw any drama or something? Or is it just happy sangeet celebration promo😆?

TFS. Can't watch video at office.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Did the voice-over throw any drama or something? Or is it just happy sangeet celebration promo😆?

TFS. Can't watch video at office.

Just a happy sangeet celebration promo. 😃

The women are dancing on Salam-E-Ishq and the voice-over is similar to the previous one about the Colors ki saheliyaan and all but there's new thing that's said there which is, "Sola shingar se sajegi Megha ki sangeet" or something like this. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Just a happy sangeet celebration promo. 😃

The women are dancing on Salam-E-Ishq and the voice-over is similar to the previous one about the Colors ki saheliyaan and all but there's new thing that's said there which is, "Sola shingar se sajegi Megha ki sangeet" or something like this. 

Now comes the next question now that sword over our Head was not mentioned in the promo😆 - was mohan also shown in the promo? I know you must be excited but more details please for ppl like me who can't watch video now.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Mohan was there in the first and last shot. First one was that he was pulled to Megha by the women and the last one was seen in a segment. 

Mohan and Megha are standing in the middle and the seven ladies were standing beside both of them. Dono taraf se unn dono ko ek dusre ke taraf dhakka maar rahe hai. 😆 

There was no mention of the sword hanging above our heads. 😊
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
pakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@bidzie...thanks for sharing❤️

@sunna...yes sword creation is of bidzie and not in promo😆...the two heroines pulling Mohan and bringing next to Megha and then dancing around them (Meghan is in the center) and meghans eyelock scene❤️...

poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆hillarious,shadi ka circus bana dya,ideas kahase ate hai channels ko,to ab saat sahelyan nachte nachte megha saat types ke gehne pehnayenge,😆😆nbt people are really getting a lot more than what they have bargained for and same goes for for kunal. bichare mohan ka to kalyan ho,he is looking so amused and awkward ki mere charo taraf ye ho kya raha hai,ye mujhe dhakka kun de rahe hain??shadi meri hai aur ye log kyun makhi ki tarha bhibhina rahe hai.
they are really wasting kkk now.

and 👏👏 for that artificial eyelocking marathon with color titliya  ghumoying round and round.
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Colors waale kuch jyada hi meherbaan ho rahe hai😆. I was literally open-mouthed on seeing that the most kanjoos rangeela channel has uploaded NBT promo on YT😲

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcRqZf-LVoY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Mohan and Megha are looking super gorgeous😍 There's gonna be DHAMAAL and lots of MASTI and DANCE for sure , obviously with a sword hanging above the heads of us and Mohan😆. But anyways we should enjoy this instead of thinking anything else to save ourselves from loosing sanity😆.

yups just saw the video... m super happy now... hey m going for shopping... mere bhai ki shadi hai... n e one coming with me...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Poojabi: Didn't you want any celebration for MM wedding? Please do try to understand that these are also necessary to make the show have good ratings. Anyways, people have different POVs..

@Pakshi: Let me edit the post and mention that "It's a Happy Promo of Sangeet Celebration!" 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Deb-

yups just saw the video... m super happy now... hey m going for shopping... mere bhai ki shadi hai... n e one coming with me...

Bhai, main abhi nahi chal sakti lekin mere demands zarur hai😆. Do shop for your behena as well. 😉