Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 9)

Strawberrie Groupbie
Strawberrie
Strawberrie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

One thing I believe is  if your role is justified then you needn't give any justification for it. 

Agreed. Don't blame the audience if your character does not garner sympathy. If the viewer is supposed to feel sorry for Anjali, it should be shown on screen, not shoved down our throats by various people related to the show through written articles and interviews.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25MitzPotatoefreakMahi122OmNaMaSteOmPSharadaMrDarcyfan

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I haven't heard about this DB's interview or GH's twitter world war 3 but after reading your post I suddenly realized how unfair everything looks for Sanaya. She has no respect at all on screen or off screen

Good post Mrs. Darcy and I'm glad you decided to write your pov on this whole issue

I thought it was Nannav & Khushi's story from the initial 4 promos which were aired prior to the show's launch. When Ek hazaron was introduced, there were promos aired with two sisters so I thought it was based on siblings' love and relationship. Was I wrong?

Moreover, while Sobti's absence why was Sanaya given importance if she wasn't the lead? They should've shown Anjali trying to find out where her chote was instead. Or even Akash for that matter. But nope!! It was Khushi who was shown as the unsung hero at the end 

For those who believe it's Nannav & Anjali's story can enjoy this freaky sibling affection where the elder sister is feeling left out for the simple fact that her brother is knocking a door of happiness with the woman who made this sister open her eyes to the reality

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25MitzAlpenliebeMrDarcyfanPSharadaOmNaMaSteOm

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

excellent and much needed post. somewhere in the heads the CVs have lost it big time...and they defend themselves for it.

Why did they not stick tot he title Didi ki saut if they think anjali and arnav are the leads and not khushi?

why fool us with the title 'iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' which celarly states it is the love hate story of the leads?

if they had stuck to the original title half of us would not be eatching the show. even if we did, we would know what to expect.

they make trps by whipping khushi and treating her like a rag doll. but the story is not about her is it? what bull crap
if they started it as didi ke ... wat ever...then i m sure star plus 8 pm slot must have bagged by any other show...and 4 lions ,cvs and crew cant get chance to party for 50 episodes completion  alsoROFLROFL...we want ipk...and if u have to show anjali then do it positively...not making arshi suffer we wont spare it...and reallly hope u will understand it by next wedness dayLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzAcnavneilOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Originally posted by rima

excellent and much needed post. somewhere in the heads the CVs have lost it big time...and they defend themselves for it.

Why did they not stick tot he title Didi ki saut if they think anjali and arnav are the leads and not khushi?

why fool us with the title 'iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' which celarly states it is the love hate story of the leads?

if they had stuck to the original title half of us would not be eatching the show. even if we did, we would know what to expect.

they make trps by whipping khushi and treating her like a rag doll. but the story is not about her is it? what bull crap
if they started it as didi ke ... wat ever...then i m sure star plus 8 pm slot must have bagged by any other show...and 4 lions ,cvs and crew cant get chance to party for 50 episodes completion  alsoROFLROFL...we want ipk...and if u have to show anjali then do it positively...not making arshi suffer we wont spare it...and reallly hope u will understand it by next wedness dayLOL
yaa ya...i understand what u meant...hahah  waiting fir next wednesday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Agree with u Smile

Promo mein kuch dikhate hain aur phir khehte kuch aur hain.They said its Star crossed luv story as its a hate & love concept "Mohabbat door jaane naa de Aur Nafrat paas aane naa de" then how cum it suddenly became "Didi ki Saut".

I can say only one thing  "PH khud ke paire mein Khuladi maar rahe hain".They should Know we can't take this type of crap,its injustice to Sanaya & her role. I hope they realize it before it becomes too lateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yulk!!!! i never understand meaning of that title didi ke... i thitk souten means some thing bad right???is it khushi??some one pls help me

AcnavneilMrDarcyfan

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
u r soo right.
Its high time Sanaya  demands some respect for her character.

You know i have stop expecting from this show anymore.
The storyline is sooo inconsistent.

The main fault lies with the writing and now that we all know about the writer"(thanks to twitter) there r no chances of improvement.

I sometimes wonder are these the same set of  ppl who were writing the show until last year. The ones who gave such characters like Arnav & Khushi.

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top