Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 8)

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

Originally posted by vkp1989

Agreed. My blood boiled when even i hear or see the words-(DIDI KI SAUTAN)
me too dear...who created that stupid word?Angry

count me too,just hate if i hear itAngry
it was GH who started it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

aafan IF-Dazzler
aafan
aafan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Sanya Irani, we love you. You are fabulous.
Best actress!

No family goes by without question- so much has happen and no one ask questions? I mean Akash did not even talk to Arnav about what has happend?
and now chote has no time to sit with his sister and explain what is going on.
Help her to understand the situation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hparulneet2012craziefanMrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by aashi_82

Originally posted by Angels11

Welcome back. Lots of valid points raised by u. This PH is the most stingy one ever. Not only Kushi the dresses/shoe of the so called business tycoon make me cringe.

I am not aware of this Twitter wars or RM video that u r referring to. Whats the issue? Can some one please clarify?

Coming back to ur post i ve really stopped analyzing the story.  Not even feeling motivated to update my stories. WT*

But i don't agree that they r dng all this to pacify DB. Come on yaar Gia was kicked out of SNS simply coz she had some disagreement with SP & the PH of SNS. And i am sure u ll agree that the GOPI VAHU of SNS is more famous than ANJI of IPKKND. So they wouldn't ve hesitated 2 kick Daljeet out. I think the prob is the CVs r constantly worried bt the rival shows on SP & other channels. All those r typical Saas-bahu drama with loads of rona dhona. So i think this new mantra of Didi Ki saut blah blah is a feeble attempt to garner more TRPs by trying to attract the audience of shows like BV etc. So instead of being a hard core love story they r trying to make it more of a family drama which ll b watched by more demographics.

What the CVs fail to understand is that this ploy ll never work. The TRPs ll only fall further as ve already been seen yest. A huge fall frm 3.4 to 2.8. WHY? Because this show has a niche audience. Deviate even slightly frm the so called love track & u ll b roasted alive.

Hope they get this thru their thick skulls & take action to revive the story & the screenplay.

here is the link to one of the most unprofessional interview by IPKKND cast members:
http://youtu.be/WcMRHfcwGDg

Sorry video links dont work in office Confused But i am pulling my hair out in frustration. Frm all the comments on this thread it seems like GH & co ve told that DB is the lead & not SI. Plz plz plz tell me its an MU & i ve misunderstood. Feel like banging my head on the keyboard.

Wat did Daljeet & Akshay say in the interview. Ppl always used 2 comment positively bt his demeanor & interviews. Why this sudden back lash? What did he say? ConfusedConfusedConfused

they were extremely unprofessional. started with DB saying: people need to chill out (as she rolled her eyes) and that she hates waking up with so many emails (apparently she is getting hate emails too which is wrong but what can u do about idiots)

then she goes on to defend anjali. She was scathing and criticizing the little celebration arnav had for khushi saying you cant have a lit up room a day after what happened etc etc. 

then akshay goes: try not to have a one dimensional view of the story (thank you for disrespecting my iQ AD!!!)

and they ended up with we are working so hard you guys have no idea and you have to figure out the boundaries. 

and she ended with: please dont hate me, im so much like anjali, im not a strong person... (so she only wants love and no criticism). 

its completely stupid. lack of respect for fans. smacks of unprofessional behavior (you do not roll your eyes and tell your fans to chill). 

GH intimated that the story is about a brother and his love for 2 women. And the story has always been about Di ke saut. And he went on to defend anjali. I dont know if he said verabatim, but its pretty much been assumed that he said Arnav and Anjali are leads as the story is about their bond. obviously everyone is ticked off, esp since no one from the PH has corrected the notion. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hparulcraziefanPaytonleeAlpenliebeAngels11MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

As for GH... I am SO dissapointed in him for saying that this story was ALWAYS "Didi Ki Sautan"!! Well if THAT was the case MR.Hedge, then you guys should have PROMOTED it as such, and seen who wanted to sign up to watch a story like that! WHY do false advertising, and tell us this is a "Star Crossed Loved Story" of two people of "Opposing Ideologies" falling is love? After 12 months of showing us THAT story, now you are trying to "Regress" back to something that you never even PROMOTED? You expect the audience to NOT react to that? You must be deluded!

The above lines is my feelings exactly. For 1 year every one on the sets, PH, actors/actresses have promoted this as  a love story and now all of them are voicing a different line altogether. I was okay with Anjali paving the way for Khushi-Arnav separation because I know it was bound to happen but what I am not okay is the PH, the writer and the concerned actress shoving the "Didi ki Saut" storyline as the one they always had. Nope that is not true. If it was "Didi ki Saut" storyline then believe me the serial would have been closed long ago. Majority people are waiting for Arnav redemption and Arnav-Khushi passionate love, remarriage and this is what is going to get TRPs for the serial. After 1-2 months give me a clingy sister who tries to separate Arnav and Khushi due to her insecurities, I am okay with their separation but not now. The TRPs which jumped 0.9 have fallen 0.4(roughly half) the moment they voiced the change in the focus to Anjali. I hope the creatives understand the undertone and don't lose focus over the real love story which the audience are waiting for the past 1 yr.

And coming to Daljeet now I seriously wish she had quit. I was very sad when the rumors were there that she was quitting. But now she is playing a spoilsport and not only that she is dragging other people too to justify her character importance. One thing I believe is  if your role is justified then you needn't give any justification for it. Where was daljeet when the lead actor was absent and all the responsibility fell on Sanaya to shoulder the daily serial. She was superb during the kidnapping track and she worked hard to keep the serial in the Top 10. Then Daljeet could have asked for some role and even the writer GH could have utilized her character. I think she was absent for days all together and the only sentence she rendered was "Chotte, where is he". Are you freaking kidding me now if you want to make Daljeet the lead of this serial because leads do more than mouth 1-2 dialogues in 40 episodes. Heck Mami had much more role during the kidnapping track. I wish Daljeet quits and we get a new actress who is ready to don the baby bump and who is not this demanding. Sorry Daljeet, you lost your respect and your fans with your whinny attitude.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzStrawberrieneet2012craziefanhparulJulie0001OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

hparul Senior Member
hparul
hparul

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I think Daljeet really negotiated well with the production house. If they continue with the Anjali track that they are showing right now, the TRP's are going to fall. I think they should have let her go and her role could have been done by anyone else (its not as if she is irreplaceable like Barun and Sanaya).

If DB was supposed to be the lead of the show than they should have shown Anjali searching for her brother when he was kidnapped instead of Khushi.

Edited by hparul - 19 July 2012 at 12:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzcraziefanAcnavneilOmNaMaSteOmPSharadaMrDarcyfan

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hparul

I think Daljeet really negotiated well with the production house. If they continue with the Anjali track that they are showing right now, the TRP's are going to fall. I think they should have let her go and her role could have been done by anyone else (its not as if she is irreplaceable like Barun and Sanaya).
ya... me too think that...i think it s the best idea for daljeet if she is dis satisfied with her role...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzMahi122OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
totaly agree with u !! its arshi for us ! baki jao bhad mein !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitzhparulMahi122MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Just psting wat I have replied in another post...its too long, but vented my whole frustration here...sorry fr being so rude!

"Ok...I think I m late...dunno wat the creepy PH members said, n wat that unproffesional creep Dljeet said...I m sorry for being rude...but is this the reward a gal is getting after putting so much hardwork for 2 continuos months, in the absence of the male lead! She single handeldly with the help of Abhaas managed to get TRPs aroud 2.7...then the male lead returned and their sizzling chemistry got them 3.4! Isnt that great!

When IPK was the slot leader, wat worked fr them at that time! Its Barun-Sanaya unbeatable chemistry that made ArShi an epic! The concept "Mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de!" Not something horrible like Didi ki Sautan! 

Who made IPK work! Its Barun Sanaya...the whole n sole reason we watch IPK for!

Now why all of a sudden they are hell bent on making Daljeet the lead...why they are trying to make Anjali a crappy SP gal, who is just helpless, always dependent on others, croies a bucket, n trying to make us sympathize with her!

Excuse me the great 4lions, its nt Anjali we love to watch, feel the pain fr her...its ArShi...they have made a special place in our heart...we laugh wen Khushi laughs, we cry wen she is in pain...we drool wen Arnav smiles...we feel the love wen the look into each other's eye, we can feel the innocence, the love, pure passion! Our theme is Rabba ve now!

Can ur beloved Anjali give us all those mentioned above! No! The day wise TRPs have already proved that! We can relate to Shyam, we love Abhaas fr that! But I m sorry I can never relate to Anjali...the character, fr me is the most worthless character...she was a great Di, to both Arnav and Khushi, but now...Sigh...its nt! n the reason, every one knows!

Why you ppl are not taking Sanaya's dedication, humbleness, respect fr her work n to others in a right manner! If Sanaya leaves the show one day, will it be able to survive! Or all of you have taken it as granted that you ppl will bank on her popularity n give the show a shape according to ur wish! Its really suicidal...you ppl are digging your own grave!

Anjali can never be the lead...neither Anjali can replace Khushi...nor Daljeet can replace Sanaya!"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanhparulswtashMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top