Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 7)

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i am fearing what will be the trp ,if this is the condition...?
   i think  gautam and cv's are still thinking about rain sequence from poojali's eyes..they will nevr going to learn...Angry
i am fearing trp...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Dont think like that..
And who said anjali(crapy)is lead?ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

i am fearing what will be the trp ,if this is the condition...?
   i think  gautam and cv's are still thinking about rain sequence from poojali's eyes..they will nevr going to learn...Angry
i am fearing trp...

THAT would be disgusting and a disaster...if rain sequence has poojali interspersed in between :O

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I think Sanaya has learnt so much playing Khushi that she has imbibed selflessness, hardwork, bearing burden, unconditional love, smile and grace so much that she is sufferring the same fate as her character...being sidelined and taken for granted ...

And Daljeet who was royally pampered as Anjali expects support always...

lol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_82

Originally posted by Angels11

Welcome back. Lots of valid points raised by u. This PH is the most stingy one ever. Not only Kushi the dresses/shoe of the so called business tycoon make me cringe.

I am not aware of this Twitter wars or RM video that u r referring to. Whats the issue? Can some one please clarify?

Coming back to ur post i ve really stopped analyzing the story.  Not even feeling motivated to update my stories. WT*

But i don't agree that they r dng all this to pacify DB. Come on yaar Gia was kicked out of SNS simply coz she had some disagreement with SP & the PH of SNS. And i am sure u ll agree that the GOPI VAHU of SNS is more famous than ANJI of IPKKND. So they wouldn't ve hesitated 2 kick Daljeet out. I think the prob is the CVs r constantly worried bt the rival shows on SP & other channels. All those r typical Saas-bahu drama with loads of rona dhona. So i think this new mantra of Didi Ki saut blah blah is a feeble attempt to garner more TRPs by trying to attract the audience of shows like BV etc. So instead of being a hard core love story they r trying to make it more of a family drama which ll b watched by more demographics.

What the CVs fail to understand is that this ploy ll never work. The TRPs ll only fall further as ve already been seen yest. A huge fall frm 3.4 to 2.8. WHY? Because this show has a niche audience. Deviate even slightly frm the so called love track & u ll b roasted alive.

Hope they get this thru their thick skulls & take action to revive the story & the screenplay.

here is the link to one of the most unprofessional interview by IPKKND cast members:
http://youtu.be/WcMRHfcwGDg

Sorry video links dont work in office Confused But i am pulling my hair out in frustration. Frm all the comments on this thread it seems like GH & co ve told that DB is the lead & not SI. Plz plz plz tell me its an MU & i ve misunderstood. Feel like banging my head on the keyboard.

Wat did Daljeet & Akshay say in the interview. Ppl always used 2 comment positively bt his demeanor & interviews. Why this sudden back lash? What did he say? ConfusedConfusedConfused

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

What the??? When did DB u mean double body became the lead??? hahahahahha kidding...Well...anyone who comes to create a rift b/w our beloved Arshi...will feel our wrath and if they can stand it...good...cause what respect we had for them...vanished...i made a post few days back...cause i had a feeling this would happen... wish i hadnt...cause i dont want this...Angry

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

who said that Sanaya isnt the lead n the show is about ArLi! OMG! Wat a crap! Please elaborate!Confused

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

urvashi_93 Senior Member
urvashi_93
urvashi_93

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I LOVE YOUR POSTHeart IT IS EXACTLY HOW WE HAVE BEEN FEELING. i dont have twitter otherwise please ppl TWEET THIS TO GH, KARAN AND ABHAAAS

PS.. I had no idea they said Daljeet is the lead and Sanaya isnt... that is so effing rude. what the hell is wrong with the production house? if Daljeet is the lead, why isn't she ever shown in promos especially the ones at the start of the show

Edited by urvashi_93 - 19 July 2012 at 12:08am

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top