Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 6)

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Agree.

I even commented on the rangmunch video for Anji to deal with it. Seriously what a cry baby. Please don't send me hate mails. My husband is not at home. And asking fans to chill out. what the heck?

And Sanaya needs to put her foot down. I watch this show only because of ArHi. I don't mind Anji getting screen space but seriously I never understood khushi and it's totally the CV's fault. She and Shyam were the ones who carried the show when the male lead was gone missing and GH had the nerve to say it's always story about a man torn between 2 women and a woman torn between 2 men. The tweet makes me wanna puke.

GH owes an apology to fans and need to take back his words.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5crazyforarshiMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Did he really say sanaya/kushi is not the lead?
That is insane!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforarshiOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Welcome back. Lots of valid points raised by u. This PH is the most stingy one ever. Not only Kushi the dresses/shoe of the so called business tycoon make me cringe.

I am not aware of this Twitter wars or RM video that u r referring to. Whats the issue? Can some one please clarify?

Coming back to ur post i ve really stopped analyzing the story.  Not even feeling motivated to update my stories. WT*

But i don't agree that they r dng all this to pacify DB. Come on yaar Gia was kicked out of SNS simply coz she had some disagreement with SP & the PH of SNS. And i am sure u ll agree that the GOPI VAHU of SNS is more famous than ANJI of IPKKND. So they wouldn't ve hesitated 2 kick Daljeet out. I think the prob is the CVs r constantly worried bt the rival shows on SP & other channels. All those r typical Saas-bahu drama with loads of rona dhona. So i think this new mantra of Didi Ki saut blah blah is a feeble attempt to garner more TRPs by trying to attract the audience of shows like BV etc. So instead of being a hard core love story they r trying to make it more of a family drama which ll b watched by more demographics.

What the CVs fail to understand is that this ploy ll never work. The TRPs ll only fall further as ve already been seen yest. A huge fall frm 3.4 to 2.8. WHY? Because this show has a niche audience. Deviate even slightly frm the so called love track & u ll b roasted alive.

Hope they get this thru their thick skulls & take action to revive the story & the screenplay.

Edited by Angels11 - 18 July 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Very well stated, I am of the very same opinion, I felt utter disgust for Daljeet and Dogra after that interview, I have lost respect for Daljeet, I she never was the lead for me and never will be, in this serial the only characters whose roles cannot be replaced would be Sanaya, Barun and Lakshmi, everyone else can be, you said it all so I will end my response with this if this is now Daljeet's then I have better things to do with my time, one less for the TRP's, maybe along with Daljeet, Akaash and Gautaum Hedge need to do a PR course if they need to get ahead with their career, the public do not owe them they owe us what we pay for, Our Opinion to let them know whether we like their role or not, whether we like the script or not, it is our right to voice our opinion on their work, they need us more because without us what good is anything they do, Gautam's Baby would become a dust collector sitting on a shelf. We do not have a say or right in their personal life although part of being in the public Forum one tend to lose some of their personal life it comes with the territory, so Daljeet, you got what you wanted from the PH but I think I speak for the majority of Fans, with this change it wouldn't be long before the TRP's let you know the price you had to pay for getting your way, Gautam would have his Baby all to himself.

aashi_Siri22OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Welcome back. Lots of valid points raised by u. This PH is the most stingy one ever. Not only Kushi the dresses/shoe of the so called business tycoon make me cringe.

I am not aware of this Twitter wars or RM video that u r referring to. Whats the issue? Can some one please clarify?

Coming back to ur post i ve really stopped analyzing the story.  Not even feeling motivated to update my stories. WT*

But i don't agree that they r dng all this to pacify DB. Come on yaar Gia was kicked out of SNS simply coz she had some disagreement with SP & the PH of SNS. And i am sure u ll agree that the GOPI VAHU of SNS is more famous than ANJI of IPKKND. So they wouldn't ve hesitated 2 kick Daljeet out. I think the prob is the CVs r constantly worried bt the rival shows on SP & other channels. All those r typical Saas-bahu drama with loads of rona dhona. So i think this new mantra of Didi Ki saut blah blah is a feeble attempt to garner more TRPs by trying to attract the audience of shows like BV etc. So instead of being a hard core love story they r trying to make it more of a family drama which ll b watched by more demographics.

What the CVs fail to understand is that this ploy ll never work. The TRPs ll only fall further as ve already been seen yest. A huge fall frm 3.4 to 2.8. WHY? Because this show has a niche audience. Deviate even slightly frm the so called love track & u ll b roasted alive.

Hope they get this thru their thick skulls & take action to revive the story & the screenplay.

here is the link to one of the most unprofessional interview by IPKKND cast members:
http://youtu.be/WcMRHfcwGDg

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

All this shouting from the rooftops by the writers, PH and actors about how Anjali is suffering and how she needs time is so repulsive. Why didn't anyone need to give these justifications when they made Khushi do OTT comedy diluting all the intensity of the track and her suffering after the forced marriage. Frankly all this offscreen drama has effectively ended whatever little sympathy I as a viewer had for Anjali's character.

I had no issues with Daljeet demanding more screen space. As an actress she was well within her rights to futher her professional interests just like anyone of us. But it was upto the PH to decide if and how they would cater to her demand. But watching her interview today made me really mad. What is all this demanding of sympathy for a character by everyone and that too by saying you are working hard. If she is so professional, then what is the hesitation with the baby bump. Please try to get sympathy for your character by good writing and performance onscreen not by twitter, articles or interviews.

If even after more than a year of running, the writer of the show does not know whose story it is and who runs this show, then i would just like to wish him all the best for the future.

If it was always Didi ki Saut then please have the guts to rename the show such, please change the montage to have Arnav- Anjali, please change the tagline to reflect the bro- sis relationship and run the show so that people like us who watch it for Arnav - Khushi  and because Sanaya is the lead can safely use our remote.

sammi5aashi_OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

neet2012 Senior Member
neet2012
neet2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
OMG !! I LOVE U FOR THIS POST !! 
IT WAS VERY MUCH NEEDED !! Clap
Its funny people are so fast to defend Daljeet and her character and forget abt Sanaya's character and how much she has also gone through. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAID !! It was very well stated. Hug

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I never knew that someone announced Anjali to be the lead and not Khushi Shocked
Well in that case yes I have to agree with you

I was of the impression that a small family drama is going to be induced to ArShi love story

certainly not a change in leads...

But yes we need to accept different aspects of the story line just not ArShi love track or else it'll get boring...

A balance show with due screen space to all actors like we had in the initial months is what I need

I didn't fall for only ArShi it was the show as a whole which took my breath away Wink

Having said that I want to see a story involving all the characters yet having it in mind that Arnav & Khushi are the leads... that's what was promoted.

It is my ASSUMPTION that even the CVs are having the same in mind but unfortunately the whole IPK team lacks PR Skills...
They wish to announce something and then announce something else LOL

I'm still 100% sure that the leads of the story are Arnav & Khushi Embarrassed

crazyforarshiaashi_OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top