Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 3)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetMrDarcyfan

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I think the PH will lose fans respect if they say that Khushi is not the lead, W*F why dont they show Arnav and Anjali in the banner with the title "Iss Pyaar ko Kya naam doon". I will be ROFL.

DB is being very  unprofessional she has asked for a greater chunk now she has to face the cosequences.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

49ndSarikakapoorjazzpreetMahi122sun2011Siri22SunriseGreenOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with you and I scorn the half-assed treatment and thanks Sanaya has been meted out (as it appears right now to be the case since no one from the PH is taking pains to address this growing issue!)

As for Di ka saut concept, I was as turned off by everyone...just read Doodelberry's analysis on IP Redux for today. Strongly suggest for you to go check it out...she is usually bang on with her analysis and decoding hidden meanings from the episodes. After reading her blurb, the idea was a bit more palatable. 

by the way, what is this rangmunch video? Has DB been complaining now?? *investigation karna ka pare!*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorsun2011MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Darcy

I dont know if you remember me...long time

I just posted and saw this right above, so opened it as the tone suggested you are upset.

And I am glad I read it...An outstanding post!!...and I agree with it on many levels

I have not seen the videos or twitters ,...not bothered...But if what you say is true ...its extremely disappointing

4 Lions are the producers of a media product...its participants cannot shy away from the feedback...to justify or counter it is ungrateful and very juvenile

As for the confusion over the leads and story...my point is simple...when you take tea and water out of a tea cup...what remainsEmbarrassed...

Sanaya is an outstanding actress...a lesser actress would have made Khushi look like a petulant kid or a banshee...Time she got her respect

Barun Sobti's presence is the soul of this serial...and gives it the levity it lacks most of the times...its time he got respect

And just as you need the spice...the way the principal track is Abhaas Mehta does a largely good job of it...and he should be respected for that

The grace with which all three of them handle themselves in their interaction with media/ fans...should be emulated ...not taken for granted

Good post Darcy!!

Edited by JWMRK - 18 July 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Sarikakapoorsun2011pisces25Geet24spoorthiSunoNa...incandescentMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
agree with u...Clap...so true dear...i also dont understand y daljeet got dissatisfaction with her character...an actress should not think like this.Angry...didn't she know that she is only a supporting actress or anjlai is only a supporting character not the main lead....then how can she upset with her character ...also being she is a supporting actress cv's gave from early more screen space than she (anjali) deserved...no one would watch ipkknd if it was  a bro-sis story...every one started  watching ipkknd by knowing that ipkknd is a love story...also is daljeet got any award from any where..?(i am not bashing her) also    barun and sanaya got a lot of awards ...so y cv's and she does not understand the fact that they are the reason for its popularity...i dont understand y daljeet thought like that...she should not think like that...
i really feel sad for sanaya...she is a brilliant actress for ever...when barun was not there the show handled its position by sanaya's work not by daljeet's or any other...but no one appreciated her more about it...(i dont remember if any one said, i think BS said)
also now i feel more respect to abhass as a person...he has such awesome personality...

Edited by acnipkknd - 18 July 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorsun2011MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Shital17 Senior Member
Shital17
Shital17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikakapoorMrDarcyfan

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Hi Darcy

Sanaya is an outstanding actress...a lesser actress woould have made Khushi look like a petulant kid or a banshee...Time she got her respect

Barun Sobti's presence is the soul of this serial...and gives it the levity it lacks most of the times...its time he got respect

And just as you need the spice...the way the principal track is Abhaas Mehta does a largely good job of it

The grace with which all three of them handle themselves...should be emulated ...not taken for granted

Good post Darcy!!

very well put JW... I saw another post that was bashing Barun appreciating Sanaya... each actor puts in equal effort and they all deserve to be equally appreciated...

I think this forum is turning negative to every character other than Khushi... every actor other than Sanaya

Dont jump on me people.. I too like Sanaya just the way you people do... but off late I see bashing of all the actors, just to put khushi abouve the rest... Hope we get our old forum where people didnt put up separate groups and appreciated the team entirely

And yes Barun and Sanaya are the leads of the show and thats a fact never ever to be changed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorsun2011pisces25SunoNa...MrDarcyfan

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Saw ur post offline. So ran for my lappy to comment before i miss it.Embarrassed
I so agree with u Mandy. Was feeling low with the way CVs r treating Khushi's character. I am really watching DKS's first 2/3 episodes now, and feeling like i should quit watching IPKKND before witnessing it falling apart.
M a SaRun/ArHi fan and cant tolerate it when one of them is ignored by PH & CVs. Really feel bad for Sanaya. And of course i hate not only Anjali, now DB too...Anjali is a villain for me now. After all she came between ArHi and now she is worse than creep for me no matter how sweet she is.
As for GH... I am SO dissapointed in him for saying that this story was ALWAYS "Didi Ki Sautan"!! Well if THAT was the case MR.Hedge, then you guys should have PROMOTED it as such, and seen who wanted to sign up to watch a story like that! WHY do false advertising, and tell us this is a "Star Crossed Loved Story" of two people of "Opposing Ideologies" falling is love? After 12 months of showing us THAT story, now you are trying to "Regress" back to something that you never even PROMOTED? You expect the audience to NOT react to that? You must be deluded!

Bingo ! Cant agree more...Hug 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikakapoorMahi122sun2011MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmspoorthi

Go to top