Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agree with u...👏...so true dear...i also dont understand y daljeet got dissatisfaction with her character...an actress should not think like this.😡...didn't she know that she is only a supporting actress or anjlai is only a supporting character not the main lead....then how can she upset with her character ...also being she is a supporting actress cv's gave from early more screen space than she (anjali) deserved...no one would watch ipkknd if it was  a bro-sis story...every one started  watching ipkknd by knowing that ipkknd is a love story...also is daljeet got any award from any where..?(i am not bashing her) also    barun and sanaya got a lot of awards ...so y cv's and she does not understand the fact that they are the reason for its popularity...i dont understand y daljeet thought like that...she should not think like that...
i really feel sad for sanaya...she is a brilliant actress for ever...when barun was not there the show handled its position by sanaya's work not by daljeet's or any other...but no one appreciated her more about it...(i dont remember if any one said, i think BS said)
also now i feel more respect to abhass as a person...he has such awesome personality...
Edited by acnipkknd - 11 years ago
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely!
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JWMRK

Hi Darcy

Sanaya is an outstanding actress...a lesser actress woould have made Khushi look like a petulant kid or a banshee...Time she got her respect

Barun Sobti's presence is the soul of this serial...and gives it the levity it lacks most of the times...its time he got respect

And just as you need the spice...the way the principal track is Abhaas Mehta does a largely good job of it

The grace with which all three of them handle themselves...should be emulated ...not taken for granted

Good post Darcy!!

very well put JW... I saw another post that was bashing Barun appreciating Sanaya... each actor puts in equal effort and they all deserve to be equally appreciated...

I think this forum is turning negative to every character other than Khushi... every actor other than Sanaya

Dont jump on me people.. I too like Sanaya just the way you people do... but off late I see bashing of all the actors, just to put khushi abouve the rest... Hope we get our old forum where people didnt put up separate groups and appreciated the team entirely

And yes Barun and Sanaya are the leads of the show and thats a fact never ever to be changed.
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Saw ur post offline. So ran for my lappy to comment before i miss it.😳
I so agree with u Mandy. Was feeling low with the way CVs r treating Khushi's character. I am really watching DKS's first 2/3 episodes now, and feeling like i should quit watching IPKKND before witnessing it falling apart.
M a SaRun/ArHi fan and cant tolerate it when one of them is ignored by PH & CVs. Really feel bad for Sanaya. And of course i hate not only Anjali, now DB too...Anjali is a villain for me now. After all she came between ArHi and now she is worse than creep for me no matter how sweet she is.
As for GH... I am SO dissapointed in him for saying that this story was ALWAYS "Didi Ki Sautan"!! Well if THAT was the case MR.Hedge, then you guys should have PROMOTED it as such, and seen who wanted to sign up to watch a story like that! WHY do false advertising, and tell us this is a "Star Crossed Loved Story" of two people of "Opposing Ideologies" falling is love? After 12 months of showing us THAT story, now you are trying to "Regress" back to something that you never even PROMOTED? You expect the audience to NOT react to that? You must be deluded!

Bingo ! Cant agree more...🤗 
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent topic! The nerve of this man! Tweeting that the story line is Didi ki Sautan. Since when? Why the hell is the show named Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Did I miss a promo that promoted anything about Didi or Sautan? No. It has always been Arnav and KHUSHI.
GH's lack of professionalism is cringeworthy. This man, along with a few others in the team need some serious PR training. Who in the world goes on a social networking site, writes a long rant like GH did a few months back, being so rude? This is your product, you're selling it to us, stop whining and complaining about the viewers, and do your job. Instead, he's giving his viewers a reason not to watch. On top of that, he goes on twitter and in a matter of seconds changes the storyline from a love story to a sibling one?! How does that work? Are they on a mission to completely destroy the show? Looks like it!

Daljeet has really been putting me off (she's not convincing me as an actress either) but this ragmunch interview is the limit. I liked her a lot and uptil quite recently, I supported her. Even when she was asking for more screen space, I said it's ok. Anjali was being sidelined, there was even a time where she wasn't on screen for almost a whole week. So I was like ok, it's fine. The story isn't all about the leads, there should be some side story as well. But instead of giving her a proper storyline, they give her this? Rona dhona, sulking, being a kabab mein haddi... NO! Never mind the writers, DB herself asked for it. She knows that this show is watched by the youth mostly and no one from that category wants to see such a storyline. OBVIOUSLY, she will not be appreciated. If she can't take that, she should have thought about it before. This interview was such an embarrasment. Daljeet and Akshay! And Daljeet, if you were a professional, you would be ready to anything and everything your work demands you to do, including wearing a baby bump.

About Sanaya, this girl deserves better. I can't believe what GH said. With one tweet, he brushes Sanaya aside, the same Sanaya he so lovingly addressed as his "friend". Wow, I can't begin to imagine how she feels about all this. People say that the show, for the past 40 whatever days was carried by the rest of the cast, I say different. This show was carried by Sanaya. And Abhaas, but he also came towards the end of the track. Majority of this time, it was Sanaya who put in the effort. Her dedication to the show has kept it going. She was onscreen doing her job with not a single complain, not a single expression of fatigue. THIS is professionalism. You will never see this woman justifying her character. You won't see her sitting there complaining about what fans are saying. Has Khushi not been bashed? Of course, she has. Hell, she HAS!

I am so put off with the behavior of some in this team.. They are so unprofessional and it's like they are on a mission to destroy the show. If they make this a didi ki sautan storyline, I NEVER want to see them complaining about the TRPs again.

Sry for the long post :)
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cringed watching Daljeet's interview. At one point Akshay asked the audience to "respect boundaries." Between this and GH's comments, I am appalled at how condescending these people are to their viewers.  Daljeet, don't defend your character, instead convince GH to write you a role that people can relate to. The feedback is not because you are so moving to the audience, it is because you are acting alien and strange. We cannot sympathize with such a pathetic avatar of the Anjali we knew.

It seemed to me that she not only wants to be the lead, but also be liked. How odd. It is a role, right? What does she care if her character is loved? It is not her, right? She should understand boundaries.
crazyforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfectly said. During the kidnapping track, the whole show was carried on the shoulders of Khushi(Sanaya) & Shyam(Abhaas), the others being mere fillers (some unwanted...Bubbly & Masala mama). Daljeet conveniently created some furore about not getting the importance she was promised or whatever other reasons she had for thinking about quitting...!!! As an actress you should be able to handle negative feedback as well as you handle positive...you were very happy when everyone wanted you to stay back...so now be happy that the same people are hating you...because that means you are doing your job well...don't lament, this is what you wanted & so you are getting it.
I also agree that if the show was always about 'didi ki saut', then you should have promoted it as such. Why say it's a love story with a difference? We watch it for the love story not for anything else. For us it has always been Arnav & Khushi's love story with Shyam as the villain, now since Shyam is on vacation, the villain seems to be Anjali...so whether you like it or not, the 'didi ki saut' thingy might not work completely...please let it remain the beautiful love story it is, everything else can & should, only make it MORE interesting...
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I really appreciate somebody had spine to create this post. Thank you so much. I am absolutely miffed with this man or spineless man Gautam Hegde. The way he has insulted Late Rajesh Khanna & his ad created by Director R Balki on tweeter, I am not surprised at his attitude towards IPKKND. 

The Show was sold to the viewers as a Love story of Arnav and Khushi with his elder sister which is fine with me. I do not have any issues with the character of Anjali but now the writers are just killing the character of Anjali. 

I use to watch this show regularly but now since last week, I am so confused with entire story line.  Sanaya gave her everything during Barun's absence. Not sure where is the story heading. 
Potatoefreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you completely. 

Is this their so called "baby"? 
I mean you show  Arhi romance for the whole year, and now abruptly you change the track to "didi ki sautan", you don't want the fans to react? We always thought that this story was about Arnav and Khushi.  Not about anjali and arnav. 
Plus you retaliate by saying, that this "Didi ki Sautan" was the original track. 
I mean seriously??
Then why didn't you give more importance to this track before then? 
I always thought that this was a Arnav and Khushi love story, if i knew that it was about Arnav and Anjali's brotherly and sisterly relationship, then I wouldn't have bother watching the show. 
I watched it because of Arnav and Khushi 

I get the fact that, you can't show Arhi 24/7, and you have to give spotlight to other characters too. We don't mind that, but we do mind when you give more importance to the sideline characters, then you do to the main lead. 

In the past few episodes, it's all been about anjali, anjali's pain, then more anjali and more about anjali's pain. 

Khushi's character has been constantly been sidelined, there is barely any seen scene from her point of view, they barely show any depth in her character!  
I honestly feel for Sanaya, she works so hard and is getting nothing in return. She is an amazing actress! 

Whereas GH is concerned, please take some time off(we wont mind if you do) and go take anger management classes. Also learn how to behave publicly. 

And for Daljeet, many times I have mentioned that she is a talented actress, however the recent interview didn't go well with me.
She does portray Anjali really well, however the fact that she is trying to defend her character because people are criticizing her, does not go down well with me. Criticism will always help you improve.  
I am not bashing her, however she should learn to either ignore criticism or use it to improve herself. 

Despite of the crappy tracks we have been getting these days, I still have hopes. So Cvs, please don't let us down. 

Btw, An Excellent post! :) 

Edited by Potatoefreak - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed. My blood boiled when even i hear or see the words-(DIDI KI SAUTAN)