Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 2)

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.
If they wanted "Didi ki Sauten" they should have had the guts to advertise it as such.
This is the first Indian serial that I watch. I was in Canada when I saw a Promo with Arnav and Khushi.
Their was just something about these two that hooked me in just 30 seconds.
I started watching it for Arhi, and I am watching it for Arhi.
I just skip Anjali's cry baby acts or if I am watching it live I mute Anjali's bits.
She is a villain of the show along with her creepy husband. But at least Shyam brings Arhi together.
Anjali is starting to get creepy like her hubby.
I am sick and tired of her.
I love Sanaya and Barun and also Karan.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorjazzpreetheidi4856sun2011swetha_chMrDarcyfanspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

Decent6Chori Goldie
Decent6Chori
Decent6Chori

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Once again, bless you!

You hve said it all, but one thing I want 2 say, I CANNOT get over GH's tweet. I just can't! How easily he brushed Sanaya, "his friend" aside! I am beyond insulted, I can't even imagine how Sanz felt :@ Knowing her, I'm sure she took it in a professional manner. SOME need to learn lessons from this lady!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSarikakapoorjazzpreetheidisun2011swetha_chMrDarcyfanspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Gosh, I agree with everything you said. My biggest complaint, however, is with the CV's. If they feel that this show was always about Arnav-Anjali, then why the heck did they give us an Arnav-Khushi love story for so long? Like you said- FALSE ADVERTISING. And that has left me fuming.

Personally, I feel GH does not know the meaning of diplomacy and tact. No one reacts on Twitter the way he did. Celebrities and people from the film/television industry usually just rove over negative comments or take them as constructive criticism. NO ONE says "dekhna hai to dekho." Erm, have you seen the TRP's recently, GH? I don't think you should be saying such things. 

Nowadays, I find it so really hard to believe that this is the same show we all fell in love with. I can't bear to see and think of what this has become and what it might become in the coming days.

P.S. I think I might have missed something but did DB complain about the current track recently? :S Oh, and when did GH say that Sanaya ISN'T the lead? Shocked You have got to be kidding me. 

Awesome post!

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the Rangmunch interview. All I can think of right now is, "What the heck?" Is she seriously telling people to stop sending hate mails? Well, dear, you should've realized what you signed up for when you had a sudden "awakening" and went rushing to the PH about your character's progression. 

Edited by SunriseGreen - 18 July 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevSarikakapoorjazzpreetheidi4856sun2011swetha_chMrDarcyfanspoorthiOmNaMaSteOm

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
SANAYA,BARUN,ABBHAS ARE PROFESSIONAL & VERY CHILLED OUT PEOPLE.LOVE THEM ON & OFF  SCREEN.THOUGH ON SCREEN DONT LIKE SHYAM BUT THAT'S HIS ROLE.WHEN BARUN WAS ON KIDNAPPING TRACK,THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT AT LEAST HALF THE BURDEN ON ANJALI IF KUSHI IS NOT THE LEAD.It was only Sanaya juggling out along  with Abbhas & Uttkarsha naik.All of a sudden when ASR is back,why do PH people have to say so,if they have.We love the cute Brother-sister relation which was portrayed & ARHI SCENES.NO ONE CAN TAKE AWAY CREDIT OF ARHI SCENES IN MAKING THE SHOW SUCH A HIT.DIDI KI SAUTEN WHAT RUBBISH,EVEN HALF THE VIEWERS OF IPKKND WOULDN HAVE WATCHED IF IT WAS SO.
VIWERS ARENT FOOLS.WE LOVE SANAYA & BARUN FOR SUCH WONDERFUL PORTRAYAL OF KUSHI & ASR.If someone comments negative,it may be about story line & character,not on the actor.IF WE R IMMATURE & GETTING CARRIED AWAY BY A SERIAL,THEN GH & DB can act sensible and give some respect to the viewer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorheidi4856sun2011vellainsaanMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmspoorthi

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
great postClapClap
can't add more,very well said,
cvs should read this
i understand daljeet ,before her character anjali was side lined and was not given much importance and now when she has got it she has to deal with it

my blood boils when i hear the word DIDI  KI SAUTAngry,if that was the tittle and its all about that why didn't the cvs show it in the initial promos,
people got attracted to the leads and the concept ,tagline "nafrat paas aane na de,mohabhat door jaane naa de",initially it was introduced to the viewers as a star crossed love story with different ideology and suddenly now they say its all about didi ki saut

during barun's absence it was sanaya who worked so hard ,i still remember in one of the interview she said that she is working till late night due to barun's absence,she has done so much for the show and now she has been kept as parallel lead,
i am not happy with the clothes she wear,hair styling, and now moreover she is ASR's wife,cvs should concentrate on all of these ,they have completely taken her for granted

now her character is disrespected by all in that house,i just hate the way akash calls khushi's name,he should remember it was the same girl who made him get married to payal ,i hate him now

if its all about DIDI KI SAUT ,why the title ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON,let them better change it,for trp's purpose they make female lead face all the problems,make her cry,accuse her and finally send her out of the house,they r treating her as a puppet who can dance to their tunes
and may be to not disappoint the viewers give 2 min RABAA VE  and all the time its about didi & nothing else

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Sarikakapoorheidisun2011MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u;)...she needs more recognition...in the show and in real...

And i am kinda blaming the CVs...not even daljeet or anyone else but sort of the CVs://

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorsun2011MrDarcyfan

vinutha91 Groupbie
vinutha91
vinutha91

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you dear... Poor sanaya! She is so dignified n professional that she never came up with such explanations.. The PH owes her a big time. I honestly did not like daljeet's pathetic attempts at justifying her role!grow up gal! Sanaya s such a beautiful actress! She badly needs a new wardrobe..if not decent clothes, atleast a new wardrobe wud do...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorheidisun2011MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
very well said... for us the fans of IPKKND Arnav and Khushi are will always be lead... Anjali is just the Dove bringing these two together but now if she comes between them then she is getting the same treatment as her creepy husband... if CVs go the didi ki sautan way... then IPK is dead and they will have to close the shop soon...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sammi5Sarikakapoorsun2011MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top