Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 13)

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I couldn't agree with you more!!
For me this show is about Arnav and Khushi and their love-hate story and has always been so. It will continue to be so.
And I also agree about the bro-sis bond being bearable and actually very nice in the beginning but now it's becoming seriously puke-worthy for me. How can Anjali even think in her right or wrong mind that she is always supposed to be the first priority of Arnav??!! It's preposterious! When in many cases the son doesn't even listen to his own parents because of his wife, here she is wanting to be the most important person in his life though he is still giving her importance. Khushi has done more for Arnav than he may ever deserve and she'll continue to do so. But I have never expected anything of that sort from Anjali and will never, especially considering the way she's behaving. In my opinion she doesn't deserve all that Arshi and the others did for her.
Anjali seriously doesn't bring TRPs for this show! She actually reduces it. I can say that with full confidence. It's Arnav and Khushi mainly! People also enjoy watching NK! I, for one, really do and I want more of his scenes.
I want Sanaya to get her rightful importance. SHE is the LEAD!! I am seriously furious with the fact that they could say something like that! How dare they?? If you really want to make a show where Anjali is the lead then make another one, go ahead and see how it works (don't tell me I didn't warn you later on). But don't get it in THIS show! Sanaya and Barun are the leads of this show. SHE carried the whole show when Barun was absent like you said. SHE made it watchable. SHE still does. I'm fine with it if they show Anjali as a strong woman though I don't want many of her scenes. I want Arshi scenes and NK too. I don't mind the others but Anjali is seriously becoming too much for me to handle nowadays! All she does is sits and cries, acts like she needs a psychiatrist badly and throws her weight around!! Well, she always has been doing so but now it's getting too much to handle!! I so DON'T want this!!
Awesome post!! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoap

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Anyone here read the TOI article of Abhaas? Well if you have not, here is the link to the story on IF!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3102822

Below
find MY response to the article!

DB, Akshay Dogra...& GH...THIS is how you act like a proffesional! NOT by rolling your eyes and asking the viewers of your show to "CHILL coz it's just a show"!! Or telling people to "Dekna Ho Toh Dehklo"!!

DONT patronise your audience... some of us are very highly educated people with careers! Not a bunch of jobless loosers! We watch this show, coz we loved the chemistry of the leads and the unique nature of the story!

We did NOT sign up for being patronised and talked down to by the actors and the writers of this show!

Abhaas is a true PRO and knows how to handle himself! LEARN a thing or two from him! Will be beneficial to you in your future career! If THAT fails... then hire PR people to do the talking, coz you people SUCK at it!Angry

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 July 2012 at 5:43am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Potatoefreakheidisammi5aashi_Mahi122Siri22vellainsaanStormChaserPSharadaanjsFairyLiquidSoapNotKiddingOmNaMaSteOm

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
just wanna ask one ques why everyone here is discussing on the tpc who's the lead...

p.s: it doesn't mean tht i didn't read ur post.i did read it and also agreed on the fact..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

ClapClapVery well Articulated MrDarcy Fan and loved how you formulated your thoughts

if this is what Gul 4 lions and the CV's had been planning all along then I think it would have been really more wise on their part to have not done the famous 80 test screens before honing on SI for the part, not advertised the entire theme of the serial as that between 2 star crossed lovers ( unless heaven forbid they actually meant Di and ChoteDead) not made 4 promos and exploited the onscreen sexual chemistry of the 2 that reeled in the viewers cutting across cultural barriers geographical boundaries and age demo graphs or placed her face on the banner and montage and sold this story as one of amour

They could have chosen a nondescript vacuously pretty actress to play the second lead made her character grey by falling in love with Shyam and have the brother marry her and reform her No one would be complaining and I really doubt the serial would have been iconic enough for 5000 pages on IF or lasted a year

I for one would never have tuned into that show and would have better spent my time on things more worth my while than this

This PH and its Lady Boss never ceases to amaze me over their insanity. The reason why this serial clicked is because of Arnav Khushi You don't see 9 million hits for ASR carrying his sister to bed

Quite shocked at the step motherly treatment accorded to SI and wonder just what is it that DB had that she successfully arm twisted the PH into selling her as the lead relegated SI to support or an also ran and negotiated a far classier wardrobe than SI ever had

With friends like GH who needs enemiesOuch
The current duplication of scenes between SI and her are starting to really creep me out and kind of cutting into the moment
And yes for all her talk about being professional just where is that baby bump? I find the lack of it a mockery of our senses and an insult to pregnant women in generalAngry
guess i am all ranted out having done so in other posts as wellLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown

nivs_ Senior Member
nivs_
nivs_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
a big hug fo ur post... when cv s know that we hate to see that dam anjali again nd again nw y they r sayin that anjali is parallel lead?...
i got pissed of after seeing daljeets interview...

She needs a reality check... Dear Daljeet we watch the show only because of khushi and arnav ie SANAYA and BARUN... and not because of ANJALI... and we are least interested in watchin anjali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122StormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
For me Barun and Sanaya are the leads and this is Arhi's story. The bro-sis story is important too and I will appreciate it as long as it remains as the parallel track. 

No one amount of convincing will make me change my opinion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
well said...I agree with every word Clap

OmNaMaSteOm

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

For me Barun and Sanaya are the leads and this is Arhi's story. The bro-sis story is important too and I will appreciate it as long as it remains as the parallel track. 

No one amount of convincing will make me change my opinion. 
ur right...

StormChaser

Go to top