Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 12)

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap...well written...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hey all, I am back with a post after ages! I have been activley commenting on topics but have not made one of my own for sometime! But having read the threads RE the "Twitter War" and also info about the "Rangmunch" vedio, I felt like I should make this post!

I am confused like MANY people about the inconsistant story line, and also charachterisation of Khushi to suit whatever may be happening at the time!! I am a Barun fan as much as a Sanaya fan! However, in the past months when Barun was abscent, this show was practically "Carried" by Sanaya! Then at the end of the kidnapping track, what does the PH do? Instead of THANKING Sanaya for all her hard work and apperciating how she kept the show in the Top 10... they go and decide to start saying things like "Sanaya is NOT the lead of the show, and that this story was always about Anjali and Arnav and Khushi was just the "Sautan"!!

I know a lot of people are VERY offended by this, and so am I! Sanaya has put up with SO much and been SO proffesional! Her charachter is the MOST inconsistant! Khushi has always been the one getting all the crap treatment and used as a whipping boy! She has the WORST wardrobe and also gets the worst treatment! She NEVER gets an apology from ANYONE! Even after this, sometimes people bash her if she ever hurts ASR's feelings! But I NEVER once saw her come on Rangmunch and try to "Justify" her charachter!

Even Barun as ASR and Abhaas as Shyam have got bashed, but I never saw THEM act in an un-professional way, or ask the fans to "Love" them!! Abhaas admitted that he was sometimes disturbed by the negativity, but he just took that as a compliment at how convincing Shyam was! THAT is the reason why fans love him and his acting has been applauded!

For DB, all I have to say is... If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! You WANTED to be the lead... now you have it, so DEAL with it! You are not just going to get only LOVE from fans! Especially when you play a role of a crying women with NO backbone, and now starting to vamp up to come between her brother and his wife! WHY would you think such a potrayal will bring you positive feedback? To US fans of IPKKND, Arnav and Khushi are the LEADS! So anyone that trys to come between them is a VILLAIN to us! Therefore from now on, we will treat Anjali, the same way we treated Shyam! As a VILLIAN! IF during your negotitaions, you didnt consider this aspect, then more fool you!

As for GH... I am SO dissapointed in him for saying that this story was ALWAYS "Didi Ki Sautan"!! Well if THAT was the case MR.Hegde, then you guys should have PROMOTED it as such, and seen who wanted to sign up to watch a story like that! WHY do false advertising, and tell us this is a "Star Crossed Loved Story" of two people of "Opposing Ideologies" falling is love? After 12 months of showing us THAT story, now you are trying to "Regress" back to something that you never even PROMOTED? You expect the audience to NOT react to that? You must be deluded!

The Anjali-Aranv bond which was always potrayed in a very beautiful way (even though sometimes, clingy and needy) never made one feel odd watching it! But NOW, you almost feel CREEPED by their relationship! They have RUINED it, by trying to make this story about Arnav and Anjali and THEIR love!

Also... SOME friend you are to Sanaya, to practically sideline her and imply that someone ELSE is the lead actress of this show! Nice JOB! IF Anjali is the lead, then WHY didnt SP send HER to UK? Why did they send Sanaya? I am VERY confused!

As a fan of Sanaya, and the EXCELLENT job she has done, and also the way that she has handled herself, I felt like I had to voice my UTTER dissapointement at the way she has been treated by this PH and the CV's and also by GH! Sorry BAD SHOW!

As always, your feedback is welcome!

P.S: Where is Anjali's Baby bump?? Is this child EVER going to grow? Your actress is playing a pregnant women in her 2nd trimster but refuses to LOOK pregnant! (where is her proffesionalism and dedication to her role??) THEN she asks for sympathy for "Poor pregnant Anjali"??

ARE WE BEING PUNKED??Angry

I love you for making this post...agree with ya...I seriously don't get DB or Poojie...she wanted to be a lead now she is one...that does not mean we have to like her...she is not putting much effort into her role...I mean why else is there no baby bump? She expects us to feel sympathy for a clingly, blind and utterly dense woman? What has she ever done in the recent episodes to indicate that she actually own a brain..these days a lovely track is going where poojie freaks me out.its like she thinks Arnav is substitute for Shyam...Dead
She seriously gets on my nerves...No sympathy to you from my side DB! Bet your fed up of hate mail...you should have been prepared for that...I rather watch Payash fight 24/7 than watch you bemoan and wail...
sorry if I offend anyone...but I think everyone is entitled to their opinion..if I want to dislike some one then I feel I have every rite...I don't have anything personal against DB!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122sreemeeraDiehardYMfanMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lylowMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Sanaya literally and practically carried the show on her shoulders during the absence of barun
what she got about her character was that she will be used as a back up
doing whatever whenever required
nayi soch ki 3rd class leherShocked
Mr.gautam hegde if it was anjali to be the lead actress of your show,then abhi bhi der nahi hui hain ph s are sitting with offers for sanaya
she is full of them be it jdj or nb5
Khushi has suffered enough its time for her  to  give the raizadas a dose of their raizadagiri
and if cvs dont want to show that Sanaya,I ll be the first one to stand up for you if you quit the showBig smile
I was literally shocked how cvs were trying to match khushi s actions with asr through the latters speech
he kept her locked and her sister s wedding got cancelled due to it and they want to equate it  with her throwing a cup of tea or acting with a knife
come on  man grow upOuch

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

...Why could DB not come forward and say am not the lead relax guyz...I know where this is heading...after Akshay DB is now roping rest of the team to speak on her behalf...proof - Deepali's poster Dead

...but hope CVs get it that we DO NOT WANT TO SEE TOO MUCH DB...AND CHANGE TRACK...AND I HOPE THAT WE AT INDIA FORUM ARE SUCCESSFUL IN DOING THAT...

oooh...all her comments about hardwork just got to me...we don't want you to work that hard...we want you to have less scenes...

YES! I want her to cry...CRY a LOT!!! Just do that in the confines of her room where we, the veiwers cannot see her!
When did she do any hard work?
 she is not even wearing a baby bump...I think that alone speaks volume about her professionalism..anyone know how to send her mail?I don't think she yet realizes the point so I think I too need to send her a mail...I cannot keep bottling my frustrationsWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122AlpenliebeMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lylow

...Why could DB not come forward and say am not the lead relax guyz...I know where this is heading...after Akshay DB is now roping rest of the team to speak on her behalf...proof - Deepali's poster Dead

...but hope CVs get it that we DO NOT WANT TO SEE TOO MUCH DB...AND CHANGE TRACK...AND I HOPE THAT WE AT INDIA FORUM ARE SUCCESSFUL IN DOING THAT...

oooh...all her comments about hardwork just got to me...we don't want you to work that hard...we want you to have less scenes...

YES! I want her to cry...CRY a LOT!!! Just do that in the confines of her room where we, the veiwers cannot see her!
When did she do any hard work?
 she is not even wearing a baby bump...I think that alone speaks volume about her professionalism..anyone know how to send her mail?I don't think she yet realizes the point so I think I too need to send her a mail...I cannot keep bottling my frustrationsWink

I don't want her to cry or you ( my dear friend I understand you) to send her any mail...but I want her to get the point ...not waste ours or hers or anyone else's energy in trying to convert IPK into didi ki saut so that we can end our extra shifts at India Forum and do something else !!!

It's really quite a simple formula for the makers to understand:

Sanaya + Khushi = IPKKND+Barun+Arnav=ArShi + happy audience = HIGH TRPs

Edited by KhushiIrani - 19 July 2012 at 5:24am

LIONHEARTMahi122OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap.

Very well written post.Clap

Mahi122StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top