Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 11)

suba1980 Senior Member
suba1980
suba1980

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
If title is didi ki sauth, how to think didi become lead actress.  u answer these question, 

1,   WHO IS DIDI KI SAUTH?

KUSHI KUMARI GUPTHA,     ie  SHE IS MAIN LEAD ACTRESS

2, WHOS DIDI?

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA    ie    HE IS MAIN LEAD ACTOR

eg  BROTHER KI DULHAN TITLE.

I think didi is path of the story. Also they showed all the promotion only Arnav & Kushi love hate relationsip.Then for what everyone upset in unwanted matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

yulk!!!! i never understand meaning of that title didi ke... i thitk souten means some thing bad right???is it khushi??some one pls help me

I am not Indian, but I learned the meaning of the word "SAUTAN" after watching a movie called "Sautan Khi Beti" with Rekha in it when I was a school kid! My Mum was always into Bollywood, coz she went to Uni in India for awhile!

Anyway... "SAUTAN" means the "Other women" or something like "Mistress"!! So you are right it is NOT complimentary! In this case Khushi is "Didi Ki Sautan" coz she is the Other Women in Anjali's life! But the way they are showing it now, is she the "Other women" coz of Shyam or Arnav??

It is CRINGEWORHTY!Angry

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 July 2012 at 2:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PotatoefreakAcnavneilsanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_82

Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by aashi_82

Originally posted by Angels11

Welcome back. Lots of valid points raised by u. This PH is the most stingy one ever. Not only Kushi the dresses/shoe of the so called business tycoon make me cringe.

I am not aware of this Twitter wars or RM video that u r referring to. Whats the issue? Can some one please clarify?

Coming back to ur post i ve really stopped analyzing the story.  Not even feeling motivated to update my stories. WT*

But i don't agree that they r dng all this to pacify DB. Come on yaar Gia was kicked out of SNS simply coz she had some disagreement with SP & the PH of SNS. And i am sure u ll agree that the GOPI VAHU of SNS is more famous than ANJI of IPKKND. So they wouldn't ve hesitated 2 kick Daljeet out. I think the prob is the CVs r constantly worried bt the rival shows on SP & other channels. All those r typical Saas-bahu drama with loads of rona dhona. So i think this new mantra of Didi Ki saut blah blah is a feeble attempt to garner more TRPs by trying to attract the audience of shows like BV etc. So instead of being a hard core love story they r trying to make it more of a family drama which ll b watched by more demographics.

What the CVs fail to understand is that this ploy ll never work. The TRPs ll only fall further as ve already been seen yest. A huge fall frm 3.4 to 2.8. WHY? Because this show has a niche audience. Deviate even slightly frm the so called love track & u ll b roasted alive.

Hope they get this thru their thick skulls & take action to revive the story & the screenplay.

here is the link to one of the most unprofessional interview by IPKKND cast members:
http://youtu.be/WcMRHfcwGDg

Sorry video links dont work in office Confused But i am pulling my hair out in frustration. Frm all the comments on this thread it seems like GH & co ve told that DB is the lead & not SI. Plz plz plz tell me its an MU & i ve misunderstood. Feel like banging my head on the keyboard.

Wat did Daljeet & Akshay say in the interview. Ppl always used 2 comment positively bt his demeanor & interviews. Why this sudden back lash? What did he say? ConfusedConfusedConfused

they were extremely unprofessional. started with DB saying: people need to chill out (as she rolled her eyes) and that she hates waking up with so many emails (apparently she is getting hate emails too which is wrong but what can u do about idiots)

then she goes on to defend anjali. She was scathing and criticizing the little celebration arnav had for khushi saying you cant have a lit up room a day after what happened etc etc. 

then akshay goes: try not to have a one dimensional view of the story (thank you for disrespecting my iQ AD!!!)

and they ended up with we are working so hard you guys have no idea and you have to figure out the boundaries. 

and she ended with: please dont hate me, im so much like anjali, im not a strong person... (so she only wants love and no criticism). 

its completely stupid. lack of respect for fans. smacks of unprofessional behavior (you do not roll your eyes and tell your fans to chill). 

GH intimated that the story is about a brother and his love for 2 women. And the story has always been about Di ke saut. And he went on to defend anjali. I dont know if he said verabatim, but its pretty much been assumed that he said Arnav and Anjali are leads as the story is about their bond. obviously everyone is ticked off, esp since no one from the PH has corrected the notion. 

Ok yeah agreed that some fans do go overboard but i dont remember Abbhas (who played shyam) making a song & dance out of it. He used 2 give a bemused smile & shrug philosophically. Why cant Daljeet do the same? Justifying ones character in a show is fine. Usually that's 1 of the frequently asked quests in interview. Obviously she cant say yeah the character that i am playing is SHIT LOL But yeah they s'd put it across in a more polite manner & not like this.

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

yulk!!!! i never understand meaning of that title didi ke... i thitk souten means some thing bad right???is it khushi??some one pls help me

I am not Indian, but I learned the meaning of the word "SAUTAN" after watching a movie called "Sautan Khi Beti" with Rekha in it when I was school kid! My Mum was always into Bollywood, coz she went to Uni in India for awhile!

Anyway... "SAUTAN" means the "Other women" or something like "Mistress"!! So you are right it is NOT complimentary! In this case Khushi is "Didi Ki Sautan" coz she is the Other Women in Anjali's life! But the way they are showing it now, is she the "Other women" coz of Shyam or Arnav??

It is CRINGEWORHTY!Angry

Even the title is just... Dead
Just imagine how the show would have been if this was the track
In the last few episodes, I think we have been getting a taste of how the show would
have actually been like, if they didn't decide to change  the track. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

saut means the other woman whom ones husband loves other dan his wife...so didi ki saut means arnav love abt khushi is she is his didi's saut ...(other woman whom shyam loves) 

Edited by acnipkknd - 19 July 2012 at 2:09am

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acnipkknd

saut means the other woman whom ones husband loves other dan his wife...so didi ki saut means arnav love abt khushi is she is his didi's saut ...(other woman whom shyam loves) 
yulk!!!!!!!!its tooo cheap...how come khushi be that???our khushi is lead...oo god i hate that title alot...but never known its this cheap!!!!!!WE WANT ARSHI ONLY!!!!!!
any thanks 4 clarifing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Acnavneil

Acnavneil Goldie
Acnavneil
Acnavneil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by acnipkknd

yulk!!!!!!!!its tooo cheap...how come khushi be that???our khushi is lead...oo god i hate that title alot...but never known its this cheap!!!!!!WE WANT ARSHI ONLY!!!!!!
any thanks 4 clarifing
YA DEAR...I FEEL VOMITTING AFTER SEEING THAT STUPID WORD (DKS)Angry
IF THIS WAS THE TITLE I WOULD KILLED THEM ...SURE

sanja_hereMrDarcyfan

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am not Indian, but I learned the meaning of the word "SAUTAN" after watching a movie called "Sautan Khi Beti" with Rekha in it when I was a school kid! My Mum was always into Bollywood, coz she went to Uni in India for awhile!

It is CRINGEWORHTY!Angry
i never known that word is this bad!!!!!Angry...its disgusting to think khushi Dead..if they started show like that...without any doubt i can say...it would have been gone off air a way far before...it was a love story...is and will be a love story...other wise m sure some thing reallly bad will happen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AcnavneilDiehardYMfanMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top