Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited) (Page 10)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Thanks all for the many comments so far! I didnt expect it to get this popular!
I want to touch on one of the comments that someone made... which is RE the fact that we are being asked to SYMPATHIZE with Anjali, coz she is a pregnant women!... However... it becomes very DIFFICULT to sympathize with this "Pregnancey" when there is NO evidence of it to date!

DB is SO un-proffesional that she has not done what her role requires, which is to wear a pregnancey bump! Nearly 6 months pregnant, and her stomach looks like an airport runway! As a women who HAS given birth to a child, I can vouch for the fact that at 5 to 6 months of pregnancey you WILL have a stomach! I didnt have a very big one, but at this point of the pregnancy, people started to NOTICE that I was pregnant!

I am sure if the role were reversed and it was Sanaya, she WOULD have done what the role required! I think even Deepali would! So I am sorry if Daljeet is expecting symapthy for Anjali on the pregnancy level, however... it will NEVER come until some tangible PROOF of this child appears! Maybe if she actually SHOWED she was pregnant, her charchter may get a get a BIT more sympathy and she wont have to go on "Rangmunch" to justify her role!

The PH should NOT tolerate this sort of un-proffesional conduct from actors!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 July 2012 at 1:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanJulie0001Mahi122Decent6ChoriSiri22AlpenliebeGeet24OmNaMaSteOmmadsGirlabouttownPSharadaFazila~

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I'm as a fan of Sanaya , very disappointed after reading that stupid twitter
How is Sanaya feels then ?!

If the story was always about Baby cry, and Arnav.. Why they didn't promot it like that from beginning, Why  they didn't show a single promo of Anjali & Arnav together .,.

Whatever GH said, They story for us is always about Arnav & Khushi ..
Arnav and Khushi ( Barun & Sanaya) are who carry the show, are the reason we stand the crap scripts and story line for longtime , the reason I and many others still watching the show with its uncountable bloopers, and illogical tracks ..

I really hated this PH

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMahi122AlpenliebeGeet24MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmPSharada

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Loved your post! 
I love Arshi , but Khushi is the main reason I watch this show and Sanaya, she has done it all. Poor Sanaya I wish that the PH knows her value. She is amazingly beautiful and talented. I wonder how she felt when she heard what GH had written. Let's hope that Sanaya is not taking it like Khushi! I can't believe  that they don't give her any importance at all. I was very upset when one of the writers was saying that Khushi is weird a while ago ! I want Khushi and Sanaya to fight for their RIGHTS !

Maybe time for Sanaya to take a month or 2 off , I wish someone sign her for a big movie!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMahi122OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
loved it!
I have not seen the DB video and not planning too..but PH needs to buck up their acts for sure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
VERY WELL WORDED POST! THANK YOU FOR THIS!  Clap

Although IPKKND ends for me the day Sanaya leaves the show - I would still recommend her to do so if thats what gets her the due respect she so rightly deserves.

I really havent seen the much talked about Rangmunch Daljeet's interview, but by what I have read scares me. DID THEY ACTUALLY CALL HER THE LEAD? Dead

They launched the show as - 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' - a story of star crossed lovers ..
promoted the show as - 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' - a story of star crossed lovers ..
cashed in on the popularity of Arnav-Khushi - calling them the leads of - 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' - a story of star crossed lovers ..

And now. After a year, they suddenly decide to get back to what they call their 'original' concept - DIDI KI SAUT?!
I mean, after a year of false advertising .. they completely do a 360 on the storyline and turn it to some wild Didi's drama and STILL expect us to watch it?
Worse, they resort to 'justifying' their characters through offscreen sources, while ruthlessly ignoring all the hardwork, all the efforts of a talented actress who used to be their lead .. just because she is a true professional and doesnt complain? The very actress who is responsible or the show still going strong? Isnt that shameless disrespect?-

POOR SHOW 4 lions! Dead

BeIng the ardent optimist and die hard IPK fan that I am ..  would still follow the wait and watch policy .. For ArnavKhushi are the characters I fell in love with.
But not for long. CVs, do the damage control while you can .. else see your 'baby' get shut down for good. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMahi122OmNaMaSteOmPSharadaMrDarcyfan

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Thanks all for the many comments so far! I didnt expect it to get this popoular!
I want to touch on one of the comments that someone made... which is RE the fact that we are being asked to SYMPATHIZE with Anjali, coz she is a pregnant women!... However... it becomes very DIFFICULT to symathize with this "Pregnancey" when there is NO evidence of it to date!

DB is SO un-proffesional that she has not done what her role requires, which is to wear a pregnancey bump! Nearly 6 months pregnant, and her stomach looks like an airport runway! As a women who HAS given birth to a child, I can vouch for the fact that at 5 to 6 months of pregnancey you WILL have a stomach! I didnt have a very big one, but at this point of the pregnancy, people started to NOTICE that I was pregnant!

I am sure if the role were reversed and it was Sanaya, she WOULD have done what the role required! I think even Deepali would! So I am sorry if Daljeet is expecting symapthy for Anjali on the pregnancy level, then it will NEVER come until some tangible PROOF of this child appears!

The PH should NOT tolerate with this sort of un-proffesional conduct from actors!

Wen it comes to professionalism, Sanaya is unmatched...I have never seen such a thorough professional like her...besides she is so humble, genuine and down to earth person...I feel she is jusyt like Khushi...tries to spread Khushi in her surrounding...her most weaker point is being a no demanding person...thats why she is the most under rated actress till date, with so much potential...thats why ppl tend to ignore her, the best example is the crappy 4lions PH...but we fans respect her immensly just bcoz of this...n day by day this respect will increase!

For me its the unique love story of ArShi, thats make me hooked...or esle ta ta bye bye to this show frm my side!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMahi122OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttownMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

Did he really say sanaya/kushi is not the lead?
That is insane!!!

NO he said that  "Didi Ki Saut" was ALWAYS the storyline! Who is "Didi"?? Anjali! So that makes Anjali the lead, NOT Khushi! It was implied in what he said and THAT pisses me off to NO END!

SARUN have made this show world famous! THEY get all the "Jodi" awards and the appreciation! After those two, Abhaas, Uthkarsha and Karan G are the ones that people enjoy watching! I also like Jayshree T and Deepali and of course Buaji! :)

However... what GH has said implies that ANJALI was the lead of the show, which is total BS, and I dont mean Barun Sobati! LOL

After all the hard work of SARUN and also Sanaya's work for the 8 weeks that Barun was only working part time... to be SIDELINED because of a charachter that people dont even LIKE that much is a JOKE! Totally un-grateful too!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanMahi122Decent6ChoriAlpenliebe.A.l.i.a.OmNaMaSteOmPSharada

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Go to top