Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree with you and I responded on the Rangmunch Home Page. My point  was that regardless of the fan feedback, as a professional Daljeet and Akshay were out of order! Their responses were unprofessional and totally disrespectful to the fans! Their body language spoke volumes and to tell us to "chill, it is just a show" just goes to show their  own lack of commitment as actors!
I mentioned that if they were willing to work with weak scripts just for the money then at least allow the fans to demand better for them!
Needless to say I was bashed! 
But someone bashed me saying they thought I was writing a script or newspaper article! Lol
I replied to thank her for the compliment!
The show has really tanked and at this rate regardless of any assurances it will go the way of "Dino"
Maya M
Toronto, Canada 
Acnavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vkp1989

Agreed. My blood boiled when even i hear or see the words-(DIDI KI SAUTAN)

me too dear...who created that stupid word?😡
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SUPERB POST..
i somewhat agree with u...
really...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im in love wid ur post
first it was priyanka with a beautiful write up now u

🤗

choochootrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My family watch tis hindi serial coz of sanaya...we were captivated by her actg talents watchg her bringing out kushi's role...we don even speak hindi n ippknd is e first hindi/indian serial we watch...

For us, SANAYA IRANI rocks!!!!!...
Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Sanaya we are all with you... you and your character Khushi  need to raise and we support it

to me this show was not about Di ki saut...

IT was always about Khushi and Khushi's Arnav...
Strawberrie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A well though out and very well written post! 👏

I agree about the false advertising.They name the show 'Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon', capture the audience with the initial promos promising a love story and then say Oh it was always Didi ki Saut. Um, why weren't we clued in on this all this while?
aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok so i just watched the RM interview and BOY OH BOY IS MY BLOOD BOILING! 

WHAT CRAP!

can they all just take a leaf out of Abhaas's book..like for godsake! that man got so much hatred as Shyam for a year and he was ALL CLASS ABOUT IT. He didnt roll his eyes and say CHILL guys...he took it as a compliment as to how good he was as Shyam that we all hated him. 

I just tweeted to starplus and 4lionsfilm and have asked them to IDENTIFY openly who are the MAIN leads of the show. if its Arnav and Anjali: I AM OUTTIE!

AND FOR THE RECORD: I LOVED EACH CHARACTER ON THIS SHOW! I CAN APPRECIATE THE 2ND DIMENSION (THIS IS FOR AKSHAY DOGRA) WHAT I DETEST IS BEING TOLD THAT I AM DUMB AND NEED TO JUST TAKE WHATEVER IDIOCY YOU PUT UP ON THE SCREEN. NO WAY JOSE! WE STUCK THROUGH THE IDIOTIC PHASE POST-ARHI MARRIAGE AND OUR NERVES ARE JUST ABOUT TO GIVE UP NOW!

lastly: WE ALL work hard in our lives. PLEASE spare me the agony of how hard you are working and blah blah blah. It's life. It's your job. If you dont like it, QUIT. You are not doing anyone a favor by working hard...only yourself!
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Hey all, I am back with a post after ages! I have been activley commenting on topics but have not made one of my own for sometime! But having read the threads RE the "Twitter War" and also info about the "Rangmunch" vedio, I felt like I should make this post!

I am confused like MANY people about the inconsistant story line, and also charachterisation of Khushi to suit whatever may be happening at the time!! I am a Barun fan as much as a Sanaya fan! However, in the past months when Barun was abscent, this show was practically "Carried" by Sanaya! Then at the end of the kidnapping track, what does the PH do? Instead of THANKING Sanaya for all her hard work and apperciating how she kept the show in the Top 10... they go and decide to start saying things like "Sanaya is NOT the lead of the show, and that this story was always about Anjali and Arnav and Khushi was just the "Sautan"!!

I know a lot of people are VERY offended by this, and so am I! Sanaya has put up with SO much and been SO proffesional! Her charachter is the MOST inconsistant! Khushi has always been the one getting all the crap treatment and used as a whipping boy! She has the WORST wardrobe and also gets the worst treatment! She NEVER gets an apology from ANYONE! Even after this, sometimes people bash her if she ever hurts ASR's feelings! But I NEVER once saw her come on Rangmunch and try to "Justify" her charachter!

Even Barun as ASR and Abhaas as Shyam have got bashed, but I never saw THEM act in an un-professional way, or ask the fans to "Love" them!! Abhaas admitted that he was sometimes disturbed by the negativity, but he just took that as a compliment at how convincing Shyam was! THAT is the reason why fans love him and his acting has been applauded!

For DB, all I have to say is... If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! You WANTED to be the lead... now you have it, so DEAL with it! You are not just going to get only LOVE from fans! Especially when you play a role of a crying women with NO backbone, and now starting to vamp up to come between her brother and his wife! WHY would you think such a potrayal will bring you positive feedback? To US fans of IPKKND, Arnav and Khushi are the LEADS! So anyone that trys to come between them is a VILLAIN to us! Therefore from now on, we will treat Anjali, the same way we treated Shyam! As a VILLIAN! IF during your negotitaions, you didnt consider this aspect, then more fool you!

As for GH... I am SO dissapointed in him for saying that this story was ALWAYS "Didi Ki Sautan"!! Well if THAT was the case MR.Hedge, then you guys should have PROMOTED it as such, and seen who wanted to sign up to watch a story like that! WHY do false advertising, and tell us this is a "Star Crossed Loved Story" of two people of "Opposing Ideologies" falling is love? After 12 months of showing us THAT story, now you are trying to "Regress" back to something that you never even PROMOTED? You expect the audience to NOT react to that? You must be deluded!

The Anjali-Aranv bond which was always potrayed in a very beautiful way (even though sometimes, clingy and needy) never made one feel odd watching it! But NOW, you almost feel CREEPED by their relationship! They have RUINED it, by trying to make this story about Arnav and Anjali and THEIR love!

Also... SOME friend you are to Sanaya, to practically sideline her and announce that someone ELSE is the lead actress of this show! Nice JOB! IF Anjali is the lead, then WHY didnt SP send HER to UK? Why did they send Sanaya? I am VERY confused!

As a fan of Sanaya, and the EXCELLENT job she has done, and also the way that she has handeled herself, I felt like I had to voice my UTTER dissapointement at the way she has been treated by this PH and the CV's and also by GH! Sorry BAD SHOW!

As always, your feedback is welcome!

Heyy i have a question when the heck did he say anjali is the lead???? Did i miss out something??? Bc clearly the MAIN LEADS ARE SANAYA AND BARUN! Not daljeet! And thats the only reason we all watch this show only for ARSHI!!!!
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I say sanaya and barun are the main lead roles of the show.
Daljeet and Shyam are the main supporting roles for the show..
So no more confusion to one who t bashing ..
I must say sanaya did hardwork out of her extent to Place the show on the top in barun absence..
We should take abow to sanaya for her extreme output and hardwork she had put..
Even the awards are partial to sanaya..
Even if I remember now I get angry..in star parivaar awards they was very partial to sanaya..she deserves and only she deserves the wards in which she was nominated..
She performs various actions ..comedy action emotions romance and wat ever director is required..
And barun is equally talented iam big fan of sarun
Bu here aim writing here out of frustration for sanaya as she is not well equally taken from someone
So c the talent and respect the o es
Jus love u sanaya love u barun love u ipkknd