Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WILL THE LEAD ACTRESS OF IPK,PLZ STAND UP!(Edited)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hey all, I am back with a post after ages! I have been activley commenting on topics but have not made one of my own for sometime! But having read the threads RE the "Twitter War" and also info about the "Rangmunch" vedio, I felt like I should make this post!

I am confused like MANY people about the inconsistant story line, and also charachterisation of Khushi to suit whatever may be happening at the time!! I am a Barun fan as much as a Sanaya fan! However, in the past months when Barun was abscent, this show was practically "Carried" by Sanaya! Then at the end of the kidnapping track, what does the PH do? Instead of THANKING Sanaya for all her hard work and apperciating how she kept the show in the Top 10... they go and decide to start saying things like "Sanaya is NOT the lead of the show, and that this story was always about Anjali and Arnav and Khushi was just the "Sautan"!!

I know a lot of people are VERY offended by this, and so am I! Sanaya has put up with SO much and been SO proffesional! Her charachter is the MOST inconsistant! Khushi has always been the one getting all the crap treatment and used as a whipping boy! She has the WORST wardrobe and also gets the worst treatment! She NEVER gets an apology from ANYONE! Even after this, sometimes people bash her if she ever hurts ASR's feelings! But I NEVER once saw her come on Rangmunch and try to "Justify" her charachter!

Even Barun as ASR and Abhaas as Shyam have got bashed, but I never saw THEM act in an un-professional way, or ask the fans to "Love" them!! Abhaas admitted that he was sometimes disturbed by the negativity, but he just took that as a compliment at how convincing Shyam was! THAT is the reason why fans love him and his acting has been applauded!

For DB, all I have to say is... If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! You WANTED to be the lead... now you have it, so DEAL with it! You are not just going to get only LOVE from fans! Especially when you play a role of a crying women with NO backbone, and now starting to vamp up to come between her brother and his wife! WHY would you think such a potrayal will bring you positive feedback? To US fans of IPKKND, Arnav and Khushi are the LEADS! So anyone that trys to come between them is a VILLAIN to us! Therefore from now on, we will treat Anjali, the same way we treated Shyam! As a VILLIAN! IF during your negotitaions, you didnt consider this aspect, then more fool you!

As for GH... I am SO dissapointed in him for saying that this story was ALWAYS "Didi Ki Sautan"!! Well if THAT was the case MR.Hegde, then you guys should have PROMOTED it as such, and seen who wanted to sign up to watch a story like that! WHY do false advertising, and tell us this is a "Star Crossed Loved Story" of two people of "Opposing Ideologies" falling is love? After 12 months of showing us THAT story, now you are trying to "Regress" back to something that you never even PROMOTED? You expect the audience to NOT react to that? You must be deluded!

The Anjali-Aranv bond which was always potrayed in a very beautiful way (even though sometimes, clingy and needy) never made one feel odd watching it! But NOW, you almost feel CREEPED by their relationship! They have RUINED it, by trying to make this story about Arnav and Anjali and THEIR love!

Also... SOME friend you are to Sanaya, to practically sideline her and imply that someone ELSE is the lead actress of this show! Nice JOB! IF Anjali is the lead, then WHY didnt SP send HER to UK? Why did they send Sanaya? I am VERY confused!

As a fan of Sanaya, and the EXCELLENT job she has done, and also the way that she has handled herself, I felt like I had to voice my UTTER dissapointement at the way she has been treated by this PH and the CV's and also by GH! Sorry BAD SHOW!

As always, your feedback is welcome!

P.S: Where is Anjali's Baby bump?? Is this child EVER going to grow? Your actress is playing a pregnant women in her 2nd trimster but refuses to LOOK pregnant! (where is her proffesionalism and dedication to her role??) THEN she asks for sympathy for "Poor pregnant Anjali"??

ARE WE BEING PUNKED??Angry

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 July 2012 at 2:32am

The following 186 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25Sumera82kitveshjayajoyAnita2011komaltahsingulabo04rithuparnasusieso_hanikhanyanks2012Mitzmomof2_IPKKNDvidyaprakhap8412celarakeshbhoslerTeamipkkndarshifan345hopscotchouroushaASRisHOTvinutagayatriStrawberriesamona24Jeevitha.Pvinutha91mastiSanayanada_aNeeluaskamanpairocksdesiserialfanArnavKhushiLoveaaditirockskashevreianaanoushka_113sammi5MizhimayadhparulpaaskhannaZephyr8PrasRasneet2012aminakhanloveBarunValleys_mgameesha_14swtashipi2011Dreamer-89jnsvcraziefanmoonlight99preciousrubySuchita2012himbaNutsandDoltsluvipkknd4everthrowingshadowspyrarkhmz.brarsami99JenniferPurple124555angel_ipkknddramasarangerPlovesArshicrazyforarshiDasGHdhivyIF_Rocksjazzpreetipkkndlovejennadurvashi_93panckHopeleslyInLoveyogifaluLIONHEARTSizzlingPaRud-choochootrainmamgainnarshi1986Decent6Choriarnavandkhushi1saucechipscicilia9meghavnMs.CheeniPrasanna_dhanuaashi_4856AcnavneilMahi122blackdice1001bijilitachyonarshi_mananNeemsundari-Mistletoe-sun2011sneak-peekDCgirlKIRUCHINA150826Julie0001yongshin..Swapnali..Kasu4lyfeSiestashiveniSunriseGreen-HappyBird-jamoshi2507Heebsmelfnsdlip-Appy--Ray-..Surbhi..Shas3DefLeppardsreemeeraaafanfly_dogswetha_chAngels11..Damsel..nature-loverNightingale....A.l.i.a.Siri22TheSmurfsAmazingAmyswat.gLuv_isnt_classypiggiemisscrazyfansanja_heresamanthanaStormChasermsinfarheen75dushturainChaituvGeet24zaniaxzafipremparbatserialwatcher16abracadabraDiehardYMfanEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2Akanksha-tibs09-Maha--Drishti-nyxxmazkachazkaladdoo598OmNaMaSteOmmads-Kina-incandescentChaiBiskootChitraFsbk2anjsSamiyaIPKKNDCATZ..MephistococoatreeKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapspoorthipieryroseJohny.S.Raj..SankiMedhz..GodhuliLogonrima_TheJoker-Fazila~Starktastic

Desi- Goldie
Desi-
Desi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

and...

now that I HAVE read it all...I am going to have to...agree... (but i'll agree quietly...as I don't like complainers... ) Big smile

Edited by Desi- - 18 July 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811komaltahsinaskamanmoonlight99jazzpreetcrazyforarshiheidimirnaliniStunningSanzTheSmurfsswetha_ch-HoneyBoo-MrDarcyfanspoorthipieryroseOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
It is sad both Sanaya and her character Khushi does not get respect whatever good they do, Sanaya carried the show still people say she is not the proper lead and this indirectly affects her and she is ignored for actress awards Cry and Khushi she does all the good things and make others haapy and in turn others treat her like an animal and nothing..Cry If the TRP's go further down then CV's will realize and change the track again.

If Sanaya is ignored again in award functions it is only the mistake of the CV's.Here i am not against Daljeet but the TM is correct the show during Barun's absence was carried by Sanaya and others gave her a helping hand. Hope soon Cv's realizes her hard work.

It is ok that they show some of Anjali but the mistake CV's are making is they draging the story with Anjali in it. Surely viewers wont love it , They want Arshi scenes and they tolerate even fights between them. Please Cv's dont drag much and go back to the original concept of IPKKND which u promised us.

If it was not Sanaya the CV's would have received some threatening letters from the female actress who was meant to be the lead.

And next week's TRP will show to the CV's people love IPKKND and not "Didi Ki Saut"

And Daljeet if she really wants to be respected as a great actress she should go deep into her character and play it perfectly but where is the baby bump.

And i also heard the "Nayi soch" of our show is the heroine getting all torture and she bears , oh really Angry i hate this and for this CV's have now turned even Aaaksh against Khushi, well done Cv's hats off to your Nayi Soch

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 18 July 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25sangeeta230811dynamosluvipkknd4everSarikakapoorNutsandDoltsswtasharshi1986heidimz.brarPlovesArshiangel_ipkkndLIONHEARTmamgainnarnavandkhushi14856Mahi122sun2011Kasu4lyfeSViji_2706sreemeeraSIZZZLERShas3SunriseGreenTheSmurfsSidda8abracadabraChaituvdushturainFairyLiquidSoapspoorthiChitraFMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmpieryroseGodhuliLogon

NotKidding IF-Sizzlerz
NotKidding
NotKidding

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i agree...DB wanted more screen space so now she will have to deal with itConfused !!! we admit we r too possesive abt our arhi n anyone who comes in between will have to bear disWink !!!! n yeah DB is behaving like a child who cant take harsh comments as if new to dis proffessionAngry !!! she is no less dan anjali reallyShocked !!! i mean look at abbhaas hw cheerfully he take all d hate mails n dats d reason we love abhaas so muchBig smile...he interact wid fans in friendly manner n dats wat make us love him :)!!!

Edited by arnavluv - 18 July 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25komaltahsinMitzsangeeta230811askamandynamosluvipkknd4evermoonlight99craziefanswtashSarikakapoorheidiDasGHarshi1986hopethisworkssita1150arnavandkhushi14856Mahi122SViji_2706sun2011Kasu4lyfeSunriseGreenswetha_chsreemeeraSIZZZLERShas3vellainsaandushturainzafizaniaxspoorthiMrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmpieryroserima

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I'm straight and I don't know you but a big Hugfrom me to you for this post!

Every single word you have uttered I am in agreement with!  If the creatives and production house want to show didi ki saut, I hope their trps take a dive into the indian ocean!  I know my household WILL not be watching!  I just cannot tolerate Anjali!  As for Daljeet, NO COMMENTS! UnhappyQuestionErmm

Khushi's character is made to cater to any tom, dick and harry whims and it's damm disgusting!  They want to tell a story, then they should STICK to the LOVE STORY of KHUSHI and ARNAV which they have promoted and which got us all hooked! 

Send this to 4 Lions yaar, they seriously need to buckle the hell down!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25Mitzaskaman49ndarshi1986PlovesArshiheidiLIONHEARTluvipkknd4everDasGHjazzpreetangel_ipkkndSarikakapoorcraziefansun20114856Mahi122Kasu4lyfearnavandkhushi1SunriseGreenswetha_chSIZZZLERShas3zaniaxdushturainspoorthiMephistoMrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonpieryroserima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
excellent and much needed post. somewhere in the heads the CVs have lost it big time...and they defend themselves for it.

Why did they not stick tot he title Didi ki saut if they think anjali and arnav are the leads and not khushi?

why fool us with the title 'iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' which celarly states it is the love hate story of the leads?

if they had stuck to the original title half of us would not be eatching the show. even if we did, we would know what to expect.

they make trps by whipping khushi and treating her like a rag doll. but the story is not about her is it? what bull crap

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeky25ypnhk_sonuMitzkashevdynamosluvipkknd4everDasGHangel_ipkkndPrasRasmeeyaaSarikakapoorcraziefanheidipyrarkhPlovesArshiLIONHEARTarshi1986arnavandkhushi1-Mistletoe-sun20114856Mahi122SViji_2706Julie0001Kasu4lyfeSunriseGreenShas3SIZZZLERswetha_chvellainsaanTheSmurfssanja_hereJohny.S.RajpieryroseMrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoapMephistospoorthimazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOm

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
well said.

The story has lost it's magic (and logic!!). 1st because of hero's non-availability they dragged the kidnapping track to the extend that i felt if khushi would have put in so much efforts in searching god; surely she would have found it.
Then eratic behavious of all charaters - Mami, Anjali, Akash. all inconsistent and nonsense.
Now I understand because some body twisting their arms they changed the storyline.
No wonder they slide to TRP 2!!

I already have stopped watching the show. Only log on to forum and read some posts

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitzheidiarshi1986craziefanDasGHjazzpreetPrasRasSarikakapoorKasu4lyfe4856arnavandkhushi1sreemeeraMrDarcyfanmazkachazkaOmNaMaSteOmspoorthi

sita1150 Senior Member
sita1150
sita1150

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i dnt mind  adding ANjali Drama  to  make  ASR KHushi love story spicy  bt turning a romance into drama like Di KI Saut or whatever Cry. i dunno .   ..we started ted watching it as a  uniuqe love hate  story ,,, Anjali  arnav bond is ok  ...bt pls give more  screen space to the romantic lead,,,rona dhona side by side ok ,,stick to love story ,,its a request of ardent fan
,,no offense to anybody,,

Edited by sita1150 - 18 July 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikakapoorangel_ipkkndheidiarshi19864856Kasu4lyfeSIZZZLERswetha_chMrDarcyfanmazkachazka

Go to top