India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK shoot is over...

Aarzoofive Groupbie
Aarzoofive
Aarzoofive

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
As per Ashish lovies facebook pics admin hav uploaded DEK team last day photos of team...it means DEK shoot is over...its over guys...DEK is over...CryCryCry

MANVEER wil remain memorable...forever ...

i hav promised  not to involve myself emo0tionally   in any other show ...i hate myself for being addicted to any show...first i used to watch GEET  ...addicted to MANNNET(Maan n Geet) the serial got over...then i started watching DEK again addicted to MANVVER ( Uday n Manyata)...its over so badly...but memories wil remain forever ...

Yuvaraj Udayveer Singh just love u...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalinacute_shwetaPriyashDekfamin2012titliabhilan97sweet.tashiilvudayNareshkotaxxDaydreameRxxprachurya_RashmiBeing-Humankeenu_kksirjeeAnmol_....navina.......Poojie...._Poulomi_-BerryCharm-.Killer.

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Did they confirm it anywhere that it was the last day of shoot or are you just guessing?Smile

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed
Aarzoofive Groupbie
Aarzoofive
Aarzoofive

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Did they confirm it anywhere that it was the last day of shoot or are you just guessing?Smile

Dear on ashish lovis facebook page admin hav uploaded some pics...where they said on their last day of shoot which was almost 10-15 hrs before

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
No,the page and even Shivani Mathur,CV of DEK confirmed that they were not last day shoot pics.She said "She guess there's 4-5 days shoot more left"
Aarzoofive Groupbie
Aarzoofive
Aarzoofive

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

No,the page and even Shivani Mathur,CV of DEK confirmed that they were not last day shoot pics.She said "She guess there's 4-5 days shoot more left"

oh!! i m soory then as per my info from ashish lovies facebook they mention it on last day shoot...even someone ask that most of d charachters r missing in pics... i thought it was last day shoot
arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@Arzoofive It's OK dear even in another pic the admin didn't give out the exact details of the show ending

@manveer4everr Think Positive even she wasn't sure of the exact date.Contribute in what ever way to save DEKSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan

Aarzoofive Groupbie
Aarzoofive
Aarzoofive

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

@Arzoofive It's OK dear even in another pic the admin didn't give out the exact details of the show ending

@manveer4everr Think Positive even she wasn't sure of the exact date.Contribute in what ever way to save DEKSmile

i m with u ...want to b positive...n still positive...hoping to happen some MIRACLE...
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I checked out the pictures, anyone else thinki it's strange that if these are the last days of shooting why isn't Priyal in any of the photos?

Go to top