The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Big smile
But its worth it gal...I can always play it over and over and cherish the unspoken bond between them...Good old days Day Dreaming

Somehow I have always found Megha looking quite innocent in this scene..i love the feel of this scene..Embarrassed love her hair-style of that time...suits her more..

Megha looked LOVELY in this scene...graceful, elegant, SOFTER, and yes more innocent in a sense as you said...and yep, the old hairstyle suited her much better...but ab kya sochna...ab toh woh apparently open hair and chiffon saris mein dikhegiLOL

On a random note, as I was watching old scenes to get clips for the VM, it almost felt odd to hear Mohan calling her Mrs. VyasLOL...it suddenly hit me just how far they've come as he's fully transitioned to MeghaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathompc_pals-Swetha-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@pakshi, 1973anu, srk: Thanks, guys! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakshi

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

You made me recall old days of NBT. When Mohan was looking at flowers and Megha looking at him for some response or indication... I love this scene. Megha looked like a little gal who is confused what to buy and what not!

Absolutely lovely VM. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!!!ClapStarBig smileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanAreYaar

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by passionalive

Big smile
But its worth it gal...I can always play it over and over and cherish the unspoken bond between them...Good old days Day Dreaming

Somehow I have always found Megha looking quite innocent in this scene..i love the feel of this scene..Embarrassed love her hair-style of that time...suits her more..

Megha looked LOVELY in this scene...graceful, elegant, SOFTER, and yes more innocent in a sense as you said...and yep, the old hairstyle suited her much better...but ab kya sochna...ab toh woh apparently open hair and chiffon saris mein dikhegiLOL

On a random note, as I was watching old scenes to get clips for the VM, it almost felt odd to hear Mohan calling her Mrs. VyasLOL...it suddenly hit me just how far they've come as he's fully transitioned to MeghaLOL

Big smile Very true !! 
Those were the days..remembering Guru dialogues "tum dono ka rishta jo bhi hai, jaisa bhi hai; par hai bada pyaara saa" Indeed it was !!!  I never felt or rather expected that he should call her Megha...though it is evidewnt that he will address her one day by her name LOL 
I am  watching Shivratri episode now...i get good feel of festivity...better than shaadi business..Dead

-Swetha-AreYaar

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
after watch vm  I'm speechlessOuch

Anu What to say such a beautiful song lyrics very  touching amazing scenes you use i feel am seen dreama maybe coz just wake few mine before..:Pp
well Anu ur  vms As always mindblowing  or it is also  Loved every moment of it.  song, scenes selected blend perfectly with the song/music..very perfectly selected and d placed...Brilliant editing...

Anu I already love this song so much and you just took it to another level with this VM. Wow! whole VM was dramatic yet beautiful. Absolutely fab
where such a lovly moment's gone to NBT..:(

i wish i  Describe Hw Excellent It Was...EmbarrassedTongue
you actually Anu  make me cry coz after seen this,feel am watch totally different show  Confused
old days of NBT Day Dreaming ..:( each&ever scene remembering me beautiful old Magical MM moment's  i wish out show back on track...!

after so long Time you made VM feels great ...,great done Anu Embarrassed

loved it to core
Clap

-Swetha-AreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
You should be proud of it too yaar - it's such a subtle and powerful VM of what MM depict!!! Hug Such a feel good VM in such a simple suljha way... THIS is what just FITS the description Mohan gives at the farmhouse! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu-monu-Swetha-AreYaar

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Nur Hug...simply superb Clap...I love this song and now this is one of my favorites Embarrassed

-Swetha-AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index