Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] (Page 9)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Yes, granted that both Isha and Salman are very flexible. Especially Isha. And the tricks they can perform are commendable no doubt...but that is NOT dancing! 

till now NOT a single Gurmeet performance had Dancing ...yet he is getting 30 back to back LOL 

LMAO!! ROFL I know, it's hilarious. :P LOL

Btw, your username is cracking me up too..."The Rowdiest". ROFL That movie was good fun. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

LMAO!! ROFL I know, it's hilarious. :P LOL

Btw, your username is cracking me up too..."The Rowdiest". ROFL That movie was good fun. LOL

thanku Embarrassed 

don't comedy me LOL

it was fun 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetPentaminous.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Pallo! Hug  The RETURN of the Topic Maker...no wait...Topic Maker DWITIYA...ASLI Topic Maker :P :P

Dude, how much do you want to bet your own post is going to get HEAVILY edited soon and this topic just might get another warningLOL...way to be blunt...and here I thought I wasn't mincing words...you just outdid me...jeete raho, baccheHugLOL

WORD to this bit...you've nailed it superblyClap

**editing out  edited qoute

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:33am

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
everyone's opinions differ in this matter, some think that some contestants don't have any dance moves at all and others think they do - but that doesn't mean that one person's view is right and the other's is wrong ...  just wanted to add mine 2 cents

gvenkate-Chandramukhi-

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Ahhh look who is finally back. HugLOL

My my...bluntness thy name is Pallo LOL 

I dunno..in this show I think veryyy few contestants are actually dancing in the truest meaning of dance. It saddens me that "wow" factors in most dance performances on TV nowadays end up being tricks and gimmicks only. I guess the small moments in a performance used to create "wow" factors require a whole different level of creativity that most of the folks here don't have. I find it  truly depressing that PURE DANCE doesn't excite people that much anymore.  

Oh and going back to not listening to the music..and Salman-Isha's Paso Doble..I don't think the song "Hai Rama" fits for a Pasodoble either. Pasodoble is usually this intense, agressive, fierce, dramatic fight between a bull and the matador..whereas Hai Rama is this SUPER seductive, sensuous, erotic type song that is about wild passionate love..not much of a connection between this and the pasodoble. I think a more sensual Latin dance such as Rumba or Bachata might have fit better to that song...

Khair I remember I only watched one day's performances on that "Latin" dance themed episode. . Horrying to see what they were passing off as Rumba, Salsa, etc..and the judges lapping it up. Confused 

*edited DID reference

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:34am

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Pallo! Hug  The RETURN of the Topic Maker...no wait...Topic Maker DWITIYA...ASLI Topic Maker :P :P ROFL Bahaha...how apt! just imagining Bittoo's expressions here. Cracking myself up. LOL

Dude, how much do you want to bet your own post is going to get HEAVILY edited soon and this topic just might get another warningLOL...way to be blunt...and here I thought I wasn't mincing words...you just outdid me...jeete raho, baccheHugLOL LOL yeah I'm sure it'll get edited out...whatevs. Moderation on this site is just so amazing waisse bhi. LOL LOL thanks Anujee. WinkHug :P

WORD to this bit...you've nailed it superblyClap 

Originally posted by chocolover89

Ahhh look who is finally back. HugLOL hehe yep finally! Hug

My my...bluntness thy name is Pallo LOL LOL...not always. Just when I get super touchy about something. lol

I dunno..in this show I think veryyy few contestants are actually dancing in the truest meaning of dance. It saddens me that "wow" factors in most dance performances on TV nowadays end up being tricks and gimmicks only. I guess the small moments in a performance used to create "wow" factors require a whole different level of creativity that most of the folks here don't have. I find it  truly depressing that PURE DANCE doesn't excite people that much anymore.  Jeez yaar, tell me about it. Yeah the sad thing also, is that like you said, actual creative dancing doesn't excite people also anymore. People just need OBVIOUS in your face stuff. Who wants to work towards creating moments in dance...or as an audience who wants to use their brain enough to LOOK for and appreciate details in dancing.  

I just find it hilarious yaar, that people find expressions and grace in people like Isha's dancing. Now what is there to say to such people. LOL

Oh and going back to not listening to the music..and Salman-Isha's Paso Doble..I don't think the song "Hai Rama" fits for a Pasodoble either. Pasodoble is usually this intense, agressive, fierce, dramatic fight between a bull and the matador..whereas Hai Rama is this SUPER seductive, sensuous, erotic type song that is about wild passionate love..not much of a connection between this and the pasodoble. I think a more sensual Latin dance such as Rumba or Bachata might have fit better to that song...OMG WHAT an awesome and hilarious point!! Clap Bahaha I love it!! YES! Of course, that makes sense. Hai rama IS a seductive song...lol...so that doesn't even work in that context. LMAO! Seriously this dude NEVER listens to his music man. Jo mann mein aata hai song choose kar leta hai. It's irrelevant to him anyways. LOL Not like that was much of a paso doble anyways. Lameness all around. LOL But yeah, maybe a more sensual latin dance style would've been better...but kya farak padta hai...not like Isha would've been able to perform that anyways. 

Khair I remember I only watched one day's performances on that "Latin" dance themed episode. Kya kachara and kabada most of them made of Latin numbers...I badly missed Terence or even Sandip Soparkar that day. Horrying to see what they were passing off as Rumba, Salsa, etc..and the judges lapping it up. Confused LOL really? Last season was so much better. Though I did watch that one performance of Avneet and Darsheel's. For Avneet and Jai's choreography. lol Their samba on "character dheela". It was quite enjoyable. LOL Avneet was owning Darsheel but still...Jai's choreography was entertaining. I should watch this Puneet-Shibani pairing too. I was reading that you guys liked them. I liked Puneet last season too. He seems much better as a choreographer than a dancer on DID for sure. Or perhaps that's because he got Remo's boring choreography on DID. lol 

*edit

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmoresChannaMereyaAreYaar

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

BTW Anu, are these avis free for use? :D

*+removed edited qoute

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetChannaMereyagilmoresAreYaar

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
interesting obs TM i so agree with u dont hang me ppl if i say none of perf in jdj were worth 30 till last week and 30 is being distributed as toffes tis season

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index