Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] (Page 16)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@maneet

I am not even defending Isha. And that post have been there since the past two days. The MODS haven't come online since the past two days? I don't believe that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

@maneet

I am not even defending Isha. And that post have been there since the past two days. The MODS haven't come online since the past two days? I don't believe that.

oh really then I have no idea what's happening, I usually don't read posts about other contestants and I saw that people were talking about GC so I came. IDk what's up. 

but there is a note of page 8 so that must mean that mods have come here at least once. 

*** it's almost 1 am here and I have to wake up at 7am so I'll check this thread out in the morning, going to sleep now. 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 23 July 2012 at 11:42pm

chocobear

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
That post was after the MODS note but I guess it's useless to say anything over here so I too am leaving this matter.

Byee and have a good night's sleep.

-Chandramukhi-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

DT NOTE:

First off, apologies for getting carried away with DID. All Spams removed.

As I already posted in page 8 , do not try to  shove your opinion down some one else's throat, it might cause discomfort. I am repeating it again. It also includes unnecessary ridiculing of other people's  choice and tastes.

While all of you are free to discuss and give your opinion, there is a difference between constructive criticism and outright bashing: I am trusting you guys to know it.

Posting videos of other performances to explain what you feel or think is fine as long as there is no undue comparison. Unfortunately, my previous note did not seem to have the effect. hence, let me repeat again.  DO NOT COMPARE CONTESTANT ACTS WITH OTHER SHOWS OR OTHER SEASONS OF JDJ.

Express your opinion with civility and without undue  harshness both towards members and contestants.

All offending posts and qoutes post page 8 DT note have been edited/ deleted. Posts before that WILL NOT be edited( except opening post). So Please do not report them over and over again.

I understand some of you might have reported certain posts in the morning and waited for around 12 hours, but please understand the DT are in different time zones and we are as busy as you guys with our life. So it might take some time to read a post and respond.

Also some of you have reported and immediately come here and complained against the inactivity. To all of them, please have some patience and if you want it done even faster , please pm the DT the link of  offending post.

The warnings issued are mostly done via pm, so it is not possible for you to know who has been warned and who has not, kindly refrain from assuming unnecessary things.

Also another reminder:( can be read Here)

Direct or Indirect attacks - of any form - including aspersions, sarcasm, snide comments etc - on any dev team will NOT BE TOLERATED. The attacking member will be formally warned with the Warning Meter.  

Considering how the DT has become the favorite punching bag of all the members of all sides,  this rule will be implemented seriously  from this point onwards.

Once again apologies for getting carried away and spamming in this thread.
JDJ DT

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 9:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9|Persephone|purva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index