Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That post was after the MODS note but I guess it's useless to say anything over here so I too am leaving this matter.

Byee and have a good night's sleep.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

DT NOTE:

First off, apologies for getting carried away with DID. All Spams removed.

As I already posted in page 8 , do not try to  shove your opinion down some one else's throat, it might cause discomfort. I am repeating it again. It also includes unnecessary ridiculing of other people's  choice and tastes.

While all of you are free to discuss and give your opinion, there is a difference between constructive criticism and outright bashing: I am trusting you guys to know it.

Posting videos of other performances to explain what you feel or think is fine as long as there is no undue comparison. Unfortunately, my previous note did not seem to have the effect. hence, let me repeat again.  DO NOT COMPARE CONTESTANT ACTS WITH OTHER SHOWS OR OTHER SEASONS OF JDJ.

Express your opinion with civility and without undue  harshness both towards members and contestants.

All offending posts and qoutes post page 8 DT note have been edited/ deleted. Posts before that WILL NOT be edited( except opening post). So Please do not report them over and over again.

I understand some of you might have reported certain posts in the morning and waited for around 12 hours, but please understand the DT are in different time zones and we are as busy as you guys with our life. So it might take some time to read a post and respond.

Also some of you have reported and immediately come here and complained against the inactivity. To all of them, please have some patience and if you want it done even faster , please pm the DT the link of  offending post.

The warnings issued are mostly done via pm, so it is not possible for you to know who has been warned and who has not, kindly refrain from assuming unnecessary things.

Also another reminder:( can be read Here)

Direct or Indirect attacks - of any form - including aspersions, sarcasm, snide comments etc - on any dev team will NOT BE TOLERATED. The attacking member will be formally warned with the Warning Meter.  

Considering how the DT has become the favorite punching bag of all the members of all sides,  this rule will be implemented seriously  from this point onwards.

Once again apologies for getting carried away and spamming in this thread.
JDJ DT

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago