Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] (Page 15)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by chocobear

Purva

Exactly my points. If calling Gurmeet a robot or a wooden plank means bashing then so does calling Isha a "plastic" means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism in that post. I too have reported that post but like always they will edit out that post and behave as if nothing happened. I don't have any hopes from this forum. 
The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing.

Personally I don't like to use the name "GC" anymore.. even as an example.. because the discussion reaches to another level and the whole issue gets sidelined.. that's why I am sticking to what is said and done in this thread so far..

I know. But that's the only example I could give off. I can't remember any other celebrity for this example. But anyways the bold and red part of that post clearly shows bashing but nothing was done about it. The member not only bashed Isha and Salman also ridiculed other people's choice but he'she got away with it. Even if nobody reported the post until now is it not the MODS duty to do something when a member is bashing another celeb.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I'm sure that was meant towards me, first of all IDK who Raja is and I really don't care to find out either ... and I didn't say trust me, I stated that my posts have been edited and I'm a GC fan so that proves that mods are not biased! 

and I agree with y'all that they people were bashing, I'm just saying no need to drag GC's name in this. 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 23 July 2012 at 11:15pm
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

I'm sure that was meant towards me, first of all IDK who Raja is and I really don't care to find out either ... and I didn't say trust me, I stated that my posts have been edited and I'm a GC fan so that proves that mods are not biased! 

Just because your posts were edited and you are a GC fan means the mods are unbiasedShockedStrange logic. Ouch

I am not dragging GC's name. I am just taking it up as an example. Just like calling GC a wooden plan means bashing then so does calling Isha a plastic and IDIOT means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism going on. And I didn't bash GC anywhere just took his name as an example which I surely can do.

Edited by chocobear - 23 July 2012 at 11:17pm

-Chandramukhi-

maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Just because your posts were edited and you are a GC fan means the mods are unbiasedShockedStrange logic. Ouch

No, unbiased towards GC fans, I said this because you said that rules are meant for non GC fans only, Idk if the mods are biased or not (not my place to say anything about the mods, since I don't know them) , but I'm saying that rules are not only meant towards non gc fans but gc fans as well! 
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I am not dragging GC's name. I am just taking it up as an example. Just like calling GC a wooden plan means bashing then so does calling Isha a plastic and IDIOT means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism going on. And I didn't bash GC anywhere just took his name as an example which I surely can do.

oh no don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with using an example which you did - GC

But then you said this:

"The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing."

that's the reason why I said there is no need to drag GC's name is this, because that's not true and that's why I also posted about how my posts had been edited. 

****ALSO I want to point out that if someone is bashing contestants whether it be isha or karan or GC or anyone else then it's wrong and it does need to be reported! 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 23 July 2012 at 11:27pm
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Warning pm im waiting ...dancing is not only about moving hands and legs ...and the most important execution ...out of 100 ppl ...only 5 will say that salman and isha are not deserving ...oh shez trained ...its easy for salman ...blah blah blah ...and in the end those 5 look like a ...khair rehne do ...

*bashing member

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

oh no don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with using an example which you did - GC

But then you said this:

"The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing."

that's the reason why I said there is no need to drag GC's name is this, because that's not true and that's why I also posted about how my posts had been edited. 

That's because that's how I feel. Just like this member called Isha and Salman what not and yet no action against him/her. It falls under the category of "constructive criticism" isn't it? My point is, if we were warned and asked to refrain from using such terms for GC why are the MODS letting this member go without a warning. What she'he said about Isha-Salman is as wrong as what we said about GC(Calling him wooden plan and wot not) Rules should be same for everyone be it GC fans, Pratyusha fans, Isha fans shibani fans, gia fans whatever..it should be the same.

-Chandramukhi-

maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

But then you said this:

That's because that's how I feel. Just like this member called Isha and Salman what not and yet no action against him/her. It falls under the category of "constructive criticism" isn't it? My point is, if we were warned and asked to refrain from using such terms for GC why are the MODS letting this member go without a warning. What she'he said about Isha-Salman is as wrong as what we said about GC(Calling him wooden plan and wot not) Rules should be same for everyone be it GC fans, Pratyusha fans, Isha fans shibani fans, gia fans whatever..it should be the same.

I agree that rules should be the same, but it might just be that all the mods are off line and haven't seen the posts - trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Idk what the reason is that those posts haven't been edited but I can understand that those fans are angry, when someone says something to GC I get pissed off too and start defending him and will continue doing so in the future. 

but still that doesn't mean that people should bash other contestants, mods or even say that rules are only for a certain group - that's just how I feel. 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 23 July 2012 at 11:36pm

chocobear

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index