Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] (Page 14)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

I was shocked to see that. No warning nothing. Not even a DT note directed towards the member for doing that. And I waited for two days before pointing it out. So I am assuming half of the forum people are free to say whatever they feel like and the rest should just sit here with finger on their lipsSleepy
And not to forget rules can be broken at any time by some people and of course the rules are twisted as per the needs. 

I am also waiting since reporting that post in the morning.. no action so far Confused if that is not bashing then I don't know what is.. there are words used in this topic like "plastic face" for Isha, "lazyass" for Salman, "cartoon" for Karan.. other member's opinion is ridiculed by calling it "bla, bla, bla.." and God is asked to help because members find Isha graceful.. guess all this falls under constructive criticism ConfusedOuch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier-Chandramukhi-

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Purva

Exactly my points. If calling Gurmeet a robot or a wooden plank means bashing then so does calling Isha a "plastic" means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism in that post. I too have reported that post but like always they will edit out that post and behave as if nothing happened. I don't have any hopes from this forum. 
The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Chandramukhi

Sorry I just went offline after posting my comment. Ahh ofcourse I am loving this double standards..this hypocrisy everything. HugI have never ever seen a forum as biased as this oneLOL

-Chandramukhi-

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why the MOD's are said to be GC fans only and the mods are bashed upon! 

If the mod's see bashing of any contestant they close the post down, and rules are not meant only for non-GC fans, my posts have been edited before and I'm a  HARDCORE GC fan!

So please stop bringing GC's name and saying that the MOD's favor GC fan's indirectly in posts, because I bet you that's not true. 

also if some members of jdj forum think that there is bashing going on or whatever the problem may be, then they should just report it and wait for the mods to come back online instead of posting videos and bashing the mods/members (not sure who the video was directed to) because then those members are being hypocrites and bashing themselves as well - just my point of view. 

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 23 July 2012 at 11:04pm
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
And what makes you think that we are going to trust your words? Any specific reason? Because I don't have one single reason to trust your words. Are you Raja Harishchandra that whatever you gonna say is thr truth and we should believe it.

Pentaminous.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

Purva

Exactly my points. If calling Gurmeet a robot or a wooden plank means bashing then so does calling Isha a "plastic" means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism in that post. I too have reported that post but like always they will edit out that post and behave as if nothing happened. I don't have any hopes from this forum. 
The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing.

Personally I don't like to use the name "GC" anymore.. even as an example.. because the discussion reaches to another level and the whole issue gets sidelined.. that's why I am sticking to what is said and done in this thread so far..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

FoxxyCleopatra Groupbie
FoxxyCleopatra
FoxxyCleopatra

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

AND SOOO FREAKING ANNOYING !!!

SAME TO YOU !!!

nikitagmc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index