Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] (Page 12)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Not to butt in, but it seems like this thread has become a DID thread. I would love to discuss, too bad it isn't what I watch or discuss on JDJ forum.  And Can't believe the Mod went on with it as well Shocked

Same here.. I don't watch DID so have no clue who these people are talking aboutConfused 

I thought discussing or comparing choreographers and performances from other shows are not allowedSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-purva

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

The rest of the post I didn't read

Just the bolded and red part:

IF the same thing was said by a different group about a different celeb, they would have got a staright away WL increaseSleepyDifferent rules for different folksSleepy

*edit edited quote

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier-Chandramukhi-purvaPentaminous.nishu786

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Raghav, Saumya, Shakti, Vrushali.. seriously who are these people and how are they related to JDJ? Confused And why JDJ contestant's performances are compered to performances of last season and other shows?Ermm

That's allowed but dont you dare compare this season's contestants with one another. These rulesWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-purvaPentaminous.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

IF the same thing was said by a different group about a different celeb, they would have got a staright away WL increaseSleepyDifferent rules for different folksSleepy

My sentiments exactly.. the post you quoted not only bashed a contestant and her performance but also ridiculed other member's opinions.. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapierchocobear-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Rules broken in this thread so far...

*Rules foJDJ 5 Section*

Credit goes to SkyLight (CM for Star One/Life Ok Channels)

Here are a few rules to keep in mind before posting. Please go over each and everyone of them.

2. Comparison Topics/Instigating Posts/Plotting:  By now, we all know instigating topics and comparison on this forum are not allowed. Some members purposely instigate others and believe they can get by with it and some plan attacks in other places and decide to disrupt the functioning of the forum. Well, it will not happen anymore. 

3. Name-Calling/Stereotyping:  Giving names to other fans will not be tolerated. From now on name calling, bashing other fans, or stereotyping will not be allowed. In addition, comment on the show and not the viewers. It seems like half of the posts are targeted at the viewers rather than the show. Do not pass snide remarks at viewers of the show just because their interest lies in something different from yours. 

6. Language:  A lot of members try to use code words and asterisk and try to get away with such language. Well, It won't happen from now on. This decision has been made by the Global moderators themselves.
Ex: W*F (What the Fish is a lame excuse so do not try)
      F**K U
      "Who watches this Shit?" 
7. Bashing/Personal Attacks: Bashing and making personal attacks against any actor/actress/CVs/members is not allowed. Make sure members know the difference between bashing and criticism. A critic is one who discusses things in perspective, never loses objectivity and states things in a logical and constructive way. But a basher is one, who states the points a bit too heavily such that, it no longer looks like criticism but looks like a total attack. Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. This is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

Keep a control on your sarcasm. If the mods feel that your post is no longer critiquing, but is full of sarcasm/attacks... that will be held against you. 

11. No Chatting/Spamming: Refrain yourself from chatting/spamming on the forum. Don't to start your personal chats in threads opened for various subjects/discussion topics. Please try to stick to the topic when posting replies. If you want to can create a separate thread in Chat Club section & chat there but chatting in discussion topic is a big NO.. 

27. Quoting Posts/Members/Creations/Pictures: Don't quote long posts especially when it messes up the coding which makes it look bad. If you want to reply to someone use the @ format like @A:  , @B: & so on. Only upto 3 quotes are allowed in a post given the fact they are relatively small quotes and not page long essays.

Also, please go over I-F's COC: I-F Code of Conduct

Long list eh?! If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us. 

Regards,

JDJ 5 Dev Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkateRapierchocobear-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocobear

My sentiments exactly.. the post you quoted not only bashed a contestant and her performance but also ridiculed other member's opinions.. Ouch

I was shocked to see that. No warning nothing. Not even a DT note directed towards the member for doing that. And I waited for two days before pointing it out. So I am assuming half of the forum people are free to say whatever they feel like and the rest should just sit here with finger on their lipsSleepy
And not to forget rules can be broken at any time by some people and of course the rules are twisted as per the needs. 

Edited by chocobear - 23 July 2012 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RapierchocobearpurvaPentaminous.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Chandramukhi

It's like everytime we say that the rules are twisted as per their needs but nothings done. Now I have zero hope from this forum will do just wht I want to do. Last DT note was given out to Penta for bringing in GC or something like that and shouldn't this person to have been warned for taking digs at Isha-Salman and their fans. When we do the same we get a warning, when others do the same the moderator joins in and participates in the discussionPinch

Rapier-Chandramukhi-purvaPentaminous.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index