Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] (Page 10)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

LOL...not always. Just when I get super touchy about something. lol Haha dude, I know..I was just pulling your leg LOL

LOL really? Last season was so much better. Even the sucky dancers of last season were better than these guys. Though I did watch that one performance of Avneet and Darsheel's. For Avneet and Jai's choreography. lol Their samba on "character dheela". It was quite enjoyable. LOL Avneet was owning Darsheel but still...Jai's choreography was entertaining. I should watch this Puneet-Shibani pairing too. I was reading that you guys liked them. I liked Puneet last season too. He seems much better as a choreographer than a dancer on DID for sure. Or perhaps that's because he got Remo's boring choreography on DID. lol This season really has NON-DANCERS if you think about it LOL But yeah from that epi I saw, I remember Shampa-Gurmeet..they did a Rumba and they did NOT even shake their hips!! ROFL I mean what do I even say now? It wasn't even a case of Gurmeet trying and failing to shake his hips...he simply didn't do it, unless of course his attempt at shaking his hips was so bad ki I just thought he didn't do anything.LOL Yep and this got 9's. SillyI saw Darsheel-Avneet's samba yesterday when I wanted to send Anu some of their performances. It was pretty entertaining definitely LOL Loved the song choice too..now that's a perfect song for a celebratory dance form like the Samba. Avneet tends to overshadow Darsheel but overall these two are cute..and they're one of the few jodis actually engaging in PURE dance. Perhaps that's why they're considered boring. Puneet-Shibani are good. I liked their tango from the same episode :)They were definitely amongst the top ones that episode.  Re: Punit and DID..Remo's choreography could be the reason why Punit was totally forgettable there. Remo was majorly uninspired in that season.

Edited by tannipartner - 24 July 2012 at 8:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@pallavi ..
lol .. you dont miss a thing ... 
Agree with everything you said , esp this part :

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Honestly, my main problem with ALL of Salman's choreography has been that he never frickin' LISTENS to his music!

pretty much sums up his "approach" to choreography ...
best example that I can think of is last season's aerial act of salman and yana on 
"tujhe bhula diya "  ...

what a waste of all the good lyrics ... none of it makes it to his choreography...
he doesnt bother about the words at all , music interpretation toh door ki baat hai...

Edited by lunza - 23 July 2012 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetChannaMereya

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Pentaminous:

not liking ISha is not equal to liking and supporting GC. Topic maker has every right to state  her opinion, even if its contrary to the majority. Why and how she opens a topic is her business but attacking her for that is breaking forum rules.

Pigbelly4myfeet: kindly keep terrence and all non jdj related people out of the topic, and specially do not  compare with current contestants unnecessarily.
There is a chat thread to chat, do not spam the topics and keep to the discussion.

please be careful in the future
JDJ DT

maneet_forever9

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Tony_StraK786

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by tannipartner

Pentaminous:

not liking ISha is not equal to liking and supporting GC. Topic maker has every right to state  her opinion, even if its contrary to the majority. Why and how she opens a topic is her business but attacking her for that is breaking forum rules.

Dear Mod.. Did I attack on the TM? Ouch Like her i also share my opinion... I know she has right to state her opinion but i do have a right too.. And her topic is clear she is appreciating Shampa's dancing skills so its mean she is supporting GC too.. She can support him Who am I to Object? But she is saying Isha's performance was not at all a dance so i replied to her post.. thats it.. I m not attacking atleast... Ouch

Thats why your post is not edited is it? if it was direct bashing it would have been edited. Its just a suggestion, follow or not upto you.
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Tony_StraK786

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Pentaminous:

Pigbelly4myfeet: kindly keep terrence and all non jdj related people out of the topic, and specially do not  compare with current contestants unnecessarily.
There is a chat thread to chat, do not spam the topics and keep to the discussion.

please be careful in the future
JDJ DT

Hi Tani. Firstly thanks for coming to my defense . I appreciate that. :)

Secondly, with all respect to your moderation duties, I really didn't think this was a big deal. My intention was not to compare so much as to make a point. Besides, it was just the excitement of being able to discuss with my friends here. I was just generally discussing dance. Even SYTYCD was brought up, so what's wrong with DID? 

Besides, I really don't think I am spamming. We've been having such lengthy discussions. It's not like we're freely chatting. It's all in reference to the topic/JDJ only. After all the time we are spending making these lengthy posts and contributing to this discussion, I think it's only fair that we should be allowed the freedom of expression to discuss to our heart's content. Everything we've been discussing is within the context of JDJ only, for the most part. I personally don't think it a big deal to have 10% of my post directed to DID or other dance shows. The majority of the posts are on topic. I don't think that equates to spamming, now do you?

I apologize if I am causing any inconvenience for you. My intention is not to create issues. I just like discussing 'dance', yaar! LOL You should know that about me! lol 

Edited by tannipartner - 23 July 2012 at 11:25am

gilmores

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index