Superficiality and tricks in dance?[ DT NOTE P16] - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Now tired, time for bed, see ya "hypocritical mod" !!! And please start editing my threads, I am waiting !!! Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKpkWiH_WZ4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOV3rnGUF0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Now I am finally off, Ciao !!!
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocobear

I was shocked to see that. No warning nothing. Not even a DT note directed towards the member for doing that. And I waited for two days before pointing it out. So I am assuming half of the forum people are free to say whatever they feel like and the rest should just sit here with finger on their lips๐Ÿฅฑ
And not to forget rules can be broken at any time by some people and of course the rules are twisted as per the needs. 

I am also waiting since reporting that post in the morning.. no action so far ๐Ÿ˜• if that is not bashing then I don't know what is.. there are words used in this topic like "plastic face" for Isha, "lazyass" for Salman, "cartoon" for Karan.. other member's opinion is ridiculed by calling it "bla, bla, bla.." and God is asked to help because members find Isha graceful.. guess all this falls under constructive criticism ๐Ÿ˜• 

chocobear thumbnail
Purva

Exactly my points. If calling Gurmeet a robot or a wooden plank means bashing then so does calling Isha a "plastic" means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism in that post. I too have reported that post but like always they will edit out that post and behave as if nothing happened. I don't have any hopes from this forum. 
The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing.
chocobear thumbnail
Chandramukhi

Sorry I just went offline after posting my comment. Ahh ofcourse I am loving this double standards..this hypocrisy everything. ๐Ÿค—I have never ever seen a forum as biased as this one๐Ÿ˜†
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand why the MOD's are said to be GC fans only and the mods are bashed upon! 

If the mod's see bashing of any contestant they close the post down, and rules are not meant only for non-GC fans, my posts have been edited before and I'm a  HARDCORE GC fan!

So please stop bringing GC's name and saying that the MOD's favor GC fan's indirectly in posts, because I bet you that's not true. 

also if some members of jdj forum think that there is bashing going on or whatever the problem may be, then they should just report it and wait for the mods to come back online instead of posting videos and bashing the mods/members (not sure who the video was directed to) because then those members are being hypocrites and bashing themselves as well - just my point of view. 
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
And what makes you think that we are going to trust your words? Any specific reason? Because I don't have one single reason to trust your words. Are you Raja Harishchandra that whatever you gonna say is thr truth and we should believe it.
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocobear

Purva

Exactly my points. If calling Gurmeet a robot or a wooden plank means bashing then so does calling Isha a "plastic" means bashing. I don't see any constructive criticism in that post. I too have reported that post but like always they will edit out that post and behave as if nothing happened. I don't have any hopes from this forum. 
The member obviously was ridiculing other members POV but I guess that's just fine and within the rules I guess. Rules are meant for only and strictly non-GC members. Others can do whatever they feel like doing.

Personally I don't like to use the name "GC" anymore.. even as an example.. because the discussion reaches to another level and the whole issue gets sidelined.. that's why I am sticking to what is said and done in this thread so far..
FoxxyCleopatra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

AND SOOO FREAKING ANNOYING !!!

SAME TO YOU !!!