What will be Payash reaction to contract marriage

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First will the every find out what Khushi did to get them married?
what will Payal say then: you should never have interfered and let Arnav Break this marriage rather than marrying him... will script writer give her these lines I wonder
And Aakash: is he going to pissed with his brother for making him sound like an idiot who would give up his wife on his brother's insisting?/ Or will blame khushi again for bringing it on herself
Will Arnav ever ever realize how horrible and disrespectful his actions were to the woman he professes to love

See these are scenes that make for an interesting watch but the scriptwriter will never focus on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhilover thumbnail
i think akash will be like W*F!!!😆 seriously!! cuz his bro was always threatening sum1 with his marriage...and payal she prob wud feel bad for khushi and say sorry watev...
shai77 thumbnail

We would never know what CV will portray the next following episode...All I can say all these things that you have mention will definitely come out fm Arnav himself and everyone in Raizada will come to know...by then I could guess that Khushi may have left him and RM for good...

Today, we have seen Payal stood up to Khushi for interfering onto her marital problems after today episode we never seen she speaks to anybody after Payal...she can't even face Arnav
after giving saree incident earlier on..

There was rumors on the news mentioning that Arnav will be bringing back Shyam for the sake of his Di...I could imagine how Khushi will be feeling if Arnav took this initial step to stop his Di misery that could be the last white flag for Khushi and she decided to leave everything behind her including the Man who loved her...
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
they both better be eating humble pie infron of khushi AND apologise!!