Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To Boss with love from AR female employees (Page 15)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Nadz!!!!  You posted - I searched for your happy birthday one but the forum moves so fast and I am so busy lately

Anyhow, glad I caught this one ROFL

Akash and Aman - oh dear, see no evil and speak no evil running the office

Where is his new SUV?  Where is his office?  Where are a new pair of shoes?  

The attitude is back - that'll be fine for now.

Anu you're here Hug

I should seriously visit Sobti's den more often to catch you and the gurls. But whenever I visit nobody seems to be online and I feel like Anjali all of a sudden Confused Nobody's there for me... Nobody!!

OMG you're right!!! Looks like Aman has kidnapped the SUV

Shoes ROFL Hallelujah our poor little rich boy does need some shoes, shirts and waistcoats mind you. Nobody really cares about him. Aman are you listening?!?!? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

LOL nice post

Thanks dear Big smile
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Sush & Anu,

I'm right there behind you gurls. I'm glad the grand ASR mode is back cuz Nannav without ASR mode is like Superman who can't fly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by -Sush-

No ...no post...watched it...liked it...but did not feel like making a post...spent time watching Covert Affairs and believe it or not CHOPPED a cooking show!!

Me loved the epis Sush! Yeah I'm one of the sadists who enjoy watching a girl being manhandled and torturedLOLHow cute was the wardrobe rabba ve scene? Nannav is truly making an effort but ruins it somehow with his ASR mode. Me loving it!!

I can't get over NK's lambi saas... Lambi saasROFL
You're into Covert Affairs? I haven't watched it

The only other shows I watch apart from IPKKND these days is Masterchef Australia and Jhalak dikhla ja. Followed White Collar but the season ended so I miss it

NK is a hoot...ARnie needed a boy friend too...you know what I mean...some one who could talk to him about KHushi...glad to have NAndu there...Khuhsi needs a girl friend too...may be they should bring La back...Payash are useless and have other issues...White collar was my show...but Covert Affairs is also nice...just found out they killed the Indian guy in it...

About the attitude...you said it girl! When all else fails...count on Arnies charisma...at least some things still work without fail...every single time...let's hope they don't mush him up much ...I much liked the avatar today...

OK...good night NadZ...got an early morning meeting ...will check here tomorrow...

Edited by -Sush- - 19 July 2012 at 9:44pm

Starktastic

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Good one! Boy, would I love to work in AR industries. would not mind working overtime for free ( provided there is ASR to keep me company).

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

NK is a hoot...ARnie needed a boy friend too...you know what I mean...some one who could talk to him about KHushi...glad to have NAndu there...Khuhsi needs a girl friend too...may be they should bring La back...Payash are useless and have other issues...White collar was my show...but Covert Affairs in also nice...just found out they killed the Indian guy in it...

About the attitude...you said it girl! When all else fails...count on Arnies charisma...at least some things still work without fail...every single time...let's hope they don't mush him up much ...I much liked the avatar today...

Nandu bandu totally rocks!! He's the only supporting role I prefer watching from that second layer of actors in the show. Not only his scenes with Khushi are eye pleasing but now his bromance with Nannav is mind gogglins

Payash is not my cup of tea although I feel sorry for both of them. As for cry baby, no comments what so ever cuz she cries way too much with size zero baby bump

As I mentioned in SG's thread, Nannav is Nannav I guess. You can't expect him to turn in to SRK and spread his arms to woo a girl. He talks in Nannav style, walks in Nannav style and romances in Nannav style

-Edited
Bye Sush & have a nice day!!

Edited by NaDzGirl - 19 July 2012 at 9:50pm

-Sush-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Good one! Boy, would I love to work in AR industries. would not mind working overtime for free ( provided there is ASR to keep me company).

You wanna work for free?!?! Pls be prepared to expect a call from Aman at anytime during the day

Btw if you have the ability to manage AR car park during monsoon, it's an added bonus for your resume Wink
Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by Operaqueen

You wanna work for free?!?! Pls be prepared to expect a call from Aman at anytime during the day

Btw if you have the ability to manage AR car park during monsoon, it's an added bonus for your resume Wink

No problem! I can park cars for ASR in the rain ( again provided he saves me from a speeding car and does Rabba Ve with me for a minimum of 5 mins... I am game for anything :)

Starktastic

Go to top