Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Lovely post NadZ...!!!!Does he EVER go to the office now? 😉 the guy is too busy chasing skirt(s)...oops...the obnoxious anarkali suit(s).now a days... 😆

Thanks Sush 😳

I knowww our boss is preoccupied with private wooing sessions these days 🤪

Did you make a post today??
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Thanks Sush😳

I knowww our boss is preoccupied with private wooing sessions these days🤪

Did you make a post today??

No ...no post...watched it...liked it...but did not feel like making a post...Spent time watching Covert Affairs and believe it or not CHOPPED a cooking show!!Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nadz!!!!  You posted - I searched for your happy birthday one but the forum moves so fast and I am so busy lately

Anyhow, glad I caught this one 🤣

Akash and Aman - oh dear, see no evil and speak no evil running the office

Where is his new SUV?  Where is his office?  Where are a new pair of shoes?  

The attitude is back - that'll be fine for now.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

No ...no post...watched it...liked it...but did not feel like making a post...spent time watching Covert Affairs and believe it or not CHOPPED a cooking show!!

Me loved the epis Sush! Yeah I'm one of the sadists who enjoy watching a girl being manhandled and tortured 😆 How cute was the wardrobe rabba ve scene? Nannav is truly making an effort but ruins it somehow with his ASR mode. Me loving it!!

I can't get over NK's lambi saas... Lambi saas 🤣

You're into Covert Affairs? I haven't watched it

The only other shows I watch apart from IPKKND these days is Masterchef Australia and Jhalak dikhla ja. Followed White Collar but the season ended so I miss it 
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Nadz!!!! You posted - I searched for your happy birthday one but the forum moves so fast and I am so busy lately

Anyhow, glad I caught this one🤣

Where is his new SUV? Where is his office? Where are a new pair of shoes?

Hi Anu..good to see you here...thank heavens for the attitude...I was getting a little tired of the lover boy without clue...I wish I was in a better mind set about ms. KHushi...bu any way...today was a good episode in many ways...Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Nadz!!!!  You posted - I searched for your happy birthday one but the forum moves so fast and I am so busy lately

Anyhow, glad I caught this one 🤣

Where is his new SUV?  Where is his office?  Where are a new pair of shoes?  

Anu you're here 🤗

I should seriously visit Sobti's den more often to catch you and the gurls. But whenever I visit nobody seems to be online and I feel like Anjali all of a sudden 😕 Nobody's there for me... Nobody!!

OMG you're right!!! Looks like Aman has kidnapped the SUV

Shoes 🤣 Hallelujah our poor little rich boy does need some shoes, shirts and waistcoats mind you. Nobody really cares about him. Aman are you listening?!?!? 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

😆 nice post

Thanks dear 😃
BIackSwan thumbnail
Sush & Anu,

I'm right there behind you gurls. I'm glad the grand ASR mode is back cuz Nannav without ASR mode is like Superman who can't fly
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Me loved the epis Sush! Yeah I'm one of the sadists who enjoy watching a girl being manhandled and tortured😆How cute was the wardrobe rabba ve scene? Nannav is truly making an effort but ruins it somehow with his ASR mode. Me loving it!!

I can't get over NK's lambi saas... Lambi saas🤣
You're into Covert Affairs? I haven't watched it

The only other shows I watch apart from IPKKND these days is Masterchef Australia and Jhalak dikhla ja. Followed White Collar but the season ended so I miss it

NK is a hoot...ARnie needed a boy friend too...you know what I mean...some one who could talk to him about KHushi...glad to have NAndu there...Khuhsi needs a girl friend too...may be they should bring La back...Payash are useless and have other issues...White collar was my show...but Covert Affairs is also nice...just found out they killed the Indian guy in it...

About the attitude...you said it girl! When all else fails...count on Arnies charisma...at least some things still work without fail...every single time...let's hope they don't mush him up much ...I much liked the avatar today...

OK...good night NadZ...got an early morning meeting ...will check here tomorrow... Edited by -Sush- - 11 years ago
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one! Boy, would I love to work in AR industries. would not mind working overtime for free ( provided there is ASR to keep me company).