India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Didn't even notice Yash today!l

july12_1995 IF-Dazzler
july12_1995
july12_1995

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Normally, the one and only reason I watch PV is because of our Yash. And I always am desperately waiting for him to come onscreen so I can see his lovely, lovely face. Honestly, he's the only person I'm waiting for. Yeah, Aarti's been doing some great stuff lately with the Neelam fiasco and saving Yash, but I'm still on the lookout for Yash. But today was a whole different story. I didn't even think about Yash, because I was so engrossed in how Aarti was getting special treatment and brownie points from everyone. Even Palak's speech made me smile. I can honestly say that Yash didn't even cross my mind, which is rare I tell you. It wasn't until I read the daily update and saw Yash's name that I realized that I forgot all about him. I'm just in shock.. Shocked

Is there anyone else that felt this way today? Out of all 100 plus episodes, Yash never failed to be the center of attention for me, and today.. oh I'm so sorry Yash! I promise I won't let it happen again. Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpshansuk-QH-Ks_143ananya93TheBoyWhoLivedsalmankhanrulzpjarpiPearl_27cssudhakholitaLoveforlifemaha9TanShi_CrazyLuv-ProudGCian-VEENAGOPALgafulu14

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
OMGG How could you let this happen lol?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukjuly12_1995kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00Loveforlife

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
so that tells its all...PV is just not only about Yash its about a beautiful story around him with all other characters pitching in too...all realtionships beautifully handled...and obv Yash is the icing on the cakeWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shansuksuju19-enchanted-july12_1995cssudhakholitaLoveforlife-ProudGCian-TanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
nope..i missed him Embarrassed..though Aarti -palak bonding made d episode very worthful..Big smile
But i loved his glimpse in last scene wer PP and yash smile...Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19shansukjuly12_1995cssudhakholitauluvmgTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00Loveforlife

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
omg i agree with u but if i did not c yash then little bit upset

shansukkholitacssudhaLoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

TheBoyWhoLived Goldie
TheBoyWhoLived
TheBoyWhoLived

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Oh my god!! That's exactly how I feel. I watch PV for our Yashu but today Aarti just bowled me over.LOL

july12_1995cssudhakholitaLoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I always watch wen do our Aarya strike the screen...Bcoz I like to see them together everywhere everytime...If the scene demands yash to be alone..I feel like alas !! aarti was not  beside him :( and vice versa !! Everysec I desperately wait for Aarya bcoz I love them to the core !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

july12_1995kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvvillager00Loveforlife

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Yash's turn to hug more of the screen will come when he starts to fall in love with Aarti Wink and we are all just about dying for it to happen Embarrassed
The combination of that deep blue saree and matching jewelry was where my eyes was the whole time Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

july12_1995kholitaTanShi_CrazyLuvLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index