Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Promo out ( WU )/DD in Na bole tum (Page 4)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

@ Guys ...someone posted that the episode is gonna be Maha episode !!!!! I am not sure though ...@ Hatzzie, yes ...that point is surely gonna raise as Paddy is mother of the bride ...and I hope they raise it as it will add more drama element and make MB firm not to get married to Muku in future too ...

Let it happen...hook or crook...you said that Makhi was wearing blue sherwani...LOL i am imagining that down market thing...

Yeh Meenu phir se bhaag gayi...beech beech main aake ek jhtaka lagake jaathi hai...

Nidzz i am free only for this week...Next week my problems start..Cry

What happened ??? work ??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

@ Guys ...someone posted that the episode is gonna be Maha episode !!!!! I am not sure though ...@ Hatzzie, yes ...that point is surely gonna raise as Paddy is mother of the bride ...and I hope they raise it as it will add more drama element and make MB firm not to get married to Muku in future too ...

Let it happen...hook or crook...you said that Makhi was wearing blue sherwani...LOL i am imagining that down market thing...

Yeh Meenu phir se bhaag gayi...beech beech main aake ek jhtaka lagake jaathi hai...

Nidzz i am free only for this week...Next week my problems start..Cry

What happened ??? work ??? 

Haan yaar..its gonna kick start..actually its started but i was managing and boss had some personal problems he was on leave till yesterday..looks like my honeymoon days are over..Ouch
i may not be active much like before..hope atleast till friday i am free..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@ Hatzzie, ...hmmm chal try to be active as much as u can as this week is gonna be interesting and crucial too ...Sigh ...Waiting for Rishbala to come face to face today Embarrassed...I can't wait for this episode to air ...I hope they show it today itself ...

ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

@ Hatzzie, ...hmmm chal try to be active as much as u can as this week is gonna be interesting and crucial too ...Sigh ...Waiting for Rishbala to come face to face today Embarrassed...I can't wait for this episode to air ...I hope they show it today itself ...

Yes Baby will try...Today i will pen down episode take for you..tuje PM karoongi...No mood to write my poetry LOL and i know you are happy and don't dance...

anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Yes Baby will try...Today i will pen down episode take for you..tuje PM karoongi...No mood to write my poetry LOL and i know you are happy and don't dance...

Apne poetry ko maar goli...what do u think of me ???? Am I stone hearted ????

ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Apne poetry ko maar goli...what do u think of me ???? Am I stone hearted ????

uh-huh...ithna gussa kuon ho rahi hai...chal abhi maaf karde...i have no idea thu kisse mood main hain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-miraManonidz

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
now this is a good news ... 10 dairy milks for you.

Tfs

-Sexy-Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
hey guys am back,,
i was making breakfast for dad,,
learnt to make dosa!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index