Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

New Promo out ( WU )/DD in Na bole tum (Page 31)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Nidzz...muah..thanks buddy usually the pacification is my work but today i lost my head..thanks for getting it on line...Tongue

It was obvious reaction Hatzzie ...even I was  disappointed ...but we are going to be served with something really better than this engagement fiasco ...I just dont want RK to turn totally into negative ...its fine, he wants to take revenge ...but they must show some positive side of his too ...hope we get to see that in MB-RK coming track 

@ SASI...i doubt if its false ...

Negative...he is gonna destroy everything his first plan flopped so many going to burn in his wrath..he wants to reach Madhu at any cost and he will  go to any length let us see how Madhu will resist him

hmmm ...I believe Trishna is going to be the worst affected in this engagement fiasco ...as she is the main pawn of all ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I hope first Maha epsiode is not spoiled by only Mukund scenes.

Bye for now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_ISADORAManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Guys ...May be we will have to wait till their marriage ...as it would take some 3-4 months of the marriage ...and by then, Mb would have entered movies which is not going to be liked by Muku for sure 

@ red - I'm not sure about this. If they were engaged obviously Madhu will ask his permission before entering the industry.

And also Mukund is a lazy and a good fro nothing person. He will be happy if Madhu is a Super star. He can have everything free of cost then.

I think Mukund will give permission for this and this will make Madhu actually go away from Mukund, her becoming a Superstar overnight after only 1 movie, there won't be any way he can marry her.

its not about permission Shahi ...its about accepting ur fiancee in arms of others doing kuchi koo ...and all other filmy stuff ...middle class families are not comfortable to such scenarios...muku will initially support her but will abandon her when she will need him the most ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_sasi_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Nidzz you are right There are some values that wont allow you to see beyond a point what ever may be your love..Makhi's love is not strong enough to pass this test it is a failure.Everytime he sees RishBala..Rk will make sure he sees them as ONE he will be forging himself away from her..he has to realize she is not attainable to him..her soul and heart which beats is only his name 

prema_ksManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Nidzz you are right There are some values that wont allow you to see beyond a point what ever may be your love..Makhi's love is not strong enough to pass this test it is a failure.Everytime he sees RishBala..Rk will make sure he sees them as ONE he will be forging himself away from her..he has to realize she is not attainable to him..her soul and heart which beats is only his name 

Exactly Hatzzie, Muku knows that MB is not in love with him ...he just feels himself to be lucky in this case ...but he would become extremely insecure with MB venturing into movies 

Edited by Manonids - 19 July 2012 at 5:26am

prema_ksISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Exactly Hatzzie, Muku knows that MB is not in love with him ...he just feels himself to be lucky in this case ...but he would become extremely insecure with MB venturing into movies 

Movies or not ..RK will make sure he is not near her..His focus stays her destruction but he needs to kick this obstacle out of the way..he will use all his cunning devious skills to do it..and it will work..
Nidzz if you are on twitter post that thread where we were discussing about it.may be it will create some better impact...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Movies or not ..RK will make sure he is not near her..His focus stays her destruction but he needs to kick this obstacle out of the way..he will use all his cunning devious skills to do it..and it will work..
Nidzz if you are on twitter post that thread where we were discussing about it.may be it will create some better impact...

Hatzzie, I am not active on twitter now ...I used to be few years back ...but I will pm Meenu to do that ...in bw, yes RK would purposely make MB come close to him ..so as to get rid of hovering Makhi ...I would love to see how long Muku's so called love can bear the undercurrents in MB-RK relation ...worst part is on bw all this game plan, MB would be the worst hit ...

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hatzzie, I am not active on twitter now ...I used to be few years back ...but I will pm Meenu to do that ...in bw, yes RK would purposely make MB come close to him ..so as to get rid of hovering Makhi ...I would love to see how long Muku's so called love can bear the undercurrents in MB-RK relation ...worst part is on bw all this game plan, MB would be the worst hit ...

Madhu will be worst hit..but she wont be broken it needs too much pressure to break her when her sisters emotional blackmail could not do it..It is not possible for guy who gets engaged bcoz he loves you and you think he is ok will not so much effect her..If she slips RK will be there to catch her because he is the pain and he is the comfort for her..My account is there on twitter but i have no idea whether they are gonna read..Meenu is much active and she teels even her tweets have been fav..so its better she posts it..

Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index